[[Strudelyhoo's Ideas]]

Started by strudel, May 07, 2009, 02:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strudel

A little about myself, I've been roleplaying since I was twelve, and am currently twenty one. I've hopped around from here and there, playing almost every genre immaginable on text-based chat servers and am well versed in the art.

Here's a couple genres I enjoy playing in and maybe you will too, yes?
I don't neccessarily have set-in-stone storylines for each one, however if you pm me I will be more than happy to provide one pertaining to the certain genre chosen. If you're interested and want to know more, just send me a friendly pm :)

X-men/Superhuman
I find myself loving this genre, but without the cannon characters and locations, simply young adults in a setting of [[whatever city seems more fun at the time]] who have the mutated x-gene and the stories behind their every-day life. Getting into trouble, getting out of trouble, running into NPC villains, and simple every-day and night life.

Modern/Futuristic
Taking place in New Jersey, where anything that could happen, probably will happen when you least expect it. A rp full of club scenes, night-life, escaping cops, exploring new areas. The futuristic side to this is that technology is a bit advanced, modified body parts and implants, advanced vehicles and technology on an overall spectrum. This allows room for interesting rp and imaginative at that. This rpg is more on the darker side, more grungy.

Down Town New York
A modern/futuristic premise that allowed not only lupine anthrophpmorphic (werewolves) [[not for intimate rp when in wolf or half/wolf form, sorry guys]] characters but also vampires, or something of that nature. Simply put a setting for characters to raise hell in, develope relationships, friendships. Maybe a human / vampire or werewolf run in, and see where that scenerio leads when the two, human unknowing of the other's status, get themselves into a situation where it becomes quite evident what the other is all about.

Modern/Drug Scene
Would be filled with the daily life of light substance abuse and what comes with a life of that nature. Cops, raids, making decisions you'd later regret, sticky situations. Risky as well as "risque". Would take place in Houston texas.

More comming soon, and remember, pm me for more fleshed out scenes, these are just the genres to play in :)

TaTa!
-strudelyhoo

Drako

Jolt

Not to cause undue repetition, but a pm has been sent :-)