And It's My Job To Steal and Rob...

Started by Jag, August 20, 2019, 05:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

Talk about images you can hear, right?
Voice of an angel, lungs of a whale.

Normally, I put a lot more in the subjects for my request threads, but that would have ruined it. ^^

Anyway...looking for a pre-film storyline. Open to several ideas regarding the Graverobber and his 'dealings'. None of them have to do with Shilo, so sorry if you were hoping for that. I have no interest in Shilo, Mag, or Nathan.

Biggest pairing I'm looking for is a Graverobber x OC (Gender doesn't matter) and mildly interested in Graverobber x Amber Sweet.

Really interested in exploring Graverobber's start. Maybe him being trained by someone, making him more of the submissive role and slowly turning into the more domineering one in the relationship as he gets better at his work.

Or perhaps him throwing some big 'Zydrate Party'. Like a rave sort of thing that he uses to get new customers. Get them hooked with some good stuff and then keep them coming back with the cheap stuff sort of deal. Getting someone hooked that he takes a liking to. Likewise, rather than getting them hooked, he takes them on as his apprentice. Helping them be a part of the world he's involved in without getting dragged into it themselves (the whole 'a good dealer doesn't do that shit' kind of thing).

Lastly, Amber Sweet...wouldn't mind to explore how they met and got involved. It, of course, wouldn't be a pleasant or healthy relationship.

In fact, I can't see any relationship with the Graverobber being all that 'healthy'.

Notes:
  • No Non-Con. Graverobber might be pushy and manipulative, but no outright rape.
  • Willing to play Graverobber, Amber, or any OC.
  • Game would be heavily drug and alcohol related. Would involve dead bodies and the like. Probably a lot of intimate scenes in graveyards.
  • Feel free to skim my Ons/Offs.
  • Game will be in the EX board. Blood play, knife play, needle play, drugs, surgery, etc...[/url]

Feel free to PM me.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment