The New Jedi Academy

Started by MaiMizzu, November 26, 2013, 01:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

Yeah, finding really cool and realistic looking alien jedi hasn't been easy.  I am still deciding between races and gender at the moment.  I like the Zabrak woman I found, but apparently she is a well known character.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Aiden

Quote from: Imogen on November 27, 2013, 02:37:44 PM
Yep, Master level was the intention so she can both teach and 'clean up the universe' whenever necessary, might lead to cancelled classes every now and then ;-)

Just like Indiana Jones.

-Classes Cancelled, saving galaxy-
Master "Imogen"

Ahhh Josie, you know its just the eager talk of a new game!

Crash

Awww, no Josi. :(

I don't plan on posting that fast. ;)

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Imogen

Josi :-(

But...we have cookies? Please come back?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

PhantomPistoleer

Imogen, is your character also a Jedi master?
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Imogen

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Aiden on November 27, 2013, 02:40:58 PM
Just like Indiana Jones.

-Classes Cancelled, saving galaxy-
Master "Imogen"

I hope she takes some students with, jedi padawan should be more help than Short-Round :P

This is about the best I can do for a picture, I'll have to find better looking clothes for her...

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Pumpkin Seeds

Rika will definately love the exploring.  So how does the Master and Padawan thing work?

Imogen

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on November 27, 2013, 03:00:34 PM
I hope she takes some students with, jedi padawan should be more help than Short-Round :P

This is about the best I can do for a picture, I'll have to find better looking clothes for her...

Aiden, you might have to kick the wookies out, LOL
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Imogen

Quote from: Imogen on November 27, 2013, 03:02:54 PM
Aiden, you might have to kick the wookies out, LOL

I said Wookies!! Not Rookies!!

*knows Aiden*
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Aiden

"You want a place to sleep? Go tell the Wookie you are taking his room, I sure as hell ain't. Ohh did you know a Wookie is capable of ripping you in half? Just thought you should know that." XD

Aiden

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on November 27, 2013, 03:02:40 PM
Rika will definately love the exploring.  So how does the Master and Padawan thing work?

It changes from time to time.

Normally it is one Master to student, but since this is an Academy it might be working different. But a master oversees the training of a padwan until he/she is ready for the trails to become a knight and then, said knight can take her own padwan.

PhantomPistoleer

In fact, it is necessary for a knight to train a padawan to become a master.  This is a little different in the New Republic era, though.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Aiden

Ohh that makes sense, I tend to stick to Sith. And the only way to become a Master is to kill your own. Jedi have it so much easier!  XD

ShadowFox89

Kana Foss, ready to go out and adventure :D

I hope the image didn't stretch too badly >.>
Call me Shadow
My A/A

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Aiden on November 27, 2013, 03:14:05 PM
Ohh that makes sense, I tend to stick to Sith. And the only way to become a Master is to kill your own. Jedi have it so much easier!  XD

Incidentally, this is also different in the New Republic era.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

ShadowFox89

Well, it depends. Darth Krayt changed things, but since we're not doing the whole EU thing we can just make shit up as we go.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

PhantomPistoleer

WIP

Jedi Master Ulrich Lieger
Full Name: Ulrich D'Chan Urdova Lieger
Class:  Jedi Sentinel/Jedi Master
Species:  Human
Home World:  Chandrila
Height:  5'10
Weight:  170 lbs.
Eyes:  Brown
Hair:  Brown

Powers:  Jedi Master Lieger is a force-sensitive male from Chandrila.  Through years of instruction at the Yavin Academy and under the tutelage of Jedi Master Corran Horn, Lieger entered into Knighthood and then into Mastery of the Force.  He is very capable in all matters of force manipulation, but his most impressive talent is the accuracy of his telekinesis.  For example, Jedi Master Lieger is able to use his lightsaber without his hands to deflect blaster bolts.

Abilities:  Jedi Master Lieger is a formidable opponent with a lightsaber, but seldom spars conventionally (master of Form II).  He has acquired a number of skills throughout his adventures, including survival craft, weapon maintenance, starfighter piloting and knowledge of the hunt.  He has been instructed in modern methods of investigation by Corran Horn.  He has a very deep and profound knowledge of the force, and the many facets that peopled its history in the last millennium.  He is a competent instructor in matters of the force.

Personality:  Taciturn and forlorn, Jedi Master Lieger is a very serious man.  He is patient, methodical and precise.  He does not mince words.  He takes his job as instructor very seriously.  He is not diplomatic, and likely very intimidating, but that is mostly because he has an unkind face.

History:  DOES ANYONE WANT TO HAVE A LINK IN HISTORY?
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

PhantomPistoleer

All right, so.

Does anyone want to have a link in history?  Please let me know.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Batman4560

Depends on if I am allowed to play a Mandalorian Sith. If not then I would like to.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Batman4560 on November 27, 2013, 03:57:03 PM
Depends on if I am allowed to play a Mandalorian Sith. If not then I would like to.

What's your pitch going to be, Batman?  Why would they want a Mandalorian Sith at the Jedi Academy? o_O
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

MaiMizzu

The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

ShadowFox89

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on November 27, 2013, 03:52:29 PM
All right, so.

Does anyone want to have a link in history?  Please let me know.

I would be interested. Perhaps Ulrich discovered Kana and brought her to the academy?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Muse

Oh!  He's a student Mai.  Didn't mean to imply otherwise.  :) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on November 27, 2013, 04:08:35 PM
I would be interested. Perhaps Ulrich discovered Kana and brought her to the academy?

Done.  What were the circumstances?
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O