Seven Deadly Sins Group Game[Bondage/Non-Con] ONE MALE NEEDED!

Started by LadySky, November 17, 2009, 09:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

The Seven Deadly Sins

Five thousand years ago seven warrior's were created. Seven female warriors were forged from fire and ice, created to safeguard the Gods and Goddesses' of the universe. The women were blessed by the Gods, praised and honored for their fierce prowess in battle and their unfailing loyalty. Battling various enemies of their makers the sisters became infamous in the heavens and on earth. Unfortunately as often occurs the sisters began to believe they were indeed invincible, and worthy of worship themselves.

Deciding that they no longer wished to live under the rule and restrictions of mighty Zeus the sisters demanded they be given the title of Goddess and be rewarded with immortality for their hard work and long service. The Gods mocked the warrior sisters and sent them away shamed. Hera felt threatened by these women and saw their dissatisfaction with their role in life as an opening for herself. She set a trap, promising the sisters their desired immortality if they would aide her in destroying Zeus.

Believing themselves to be better than the Gods, the sisters agreed, their greed and lust for power blinding them to the trap Hera was setting for them. Seven sisters attacked Zeus, believing their plan to be perfect, only they were caught and they failed. Brought before the King of Gods the women were expected to be destroyed but much to Hera's disbelief Zeus instead chose to banish them to Earth granting them immortality but stripping them of the ability to travel the different realms. His punishment did not end there however, he cursed each sister with one of the Deadly Sins....

Unknown to the women or to any other than Zeus, one male would have the ability to counteract or control the effect of the curse for each sister. Seven sisters needing seven different men.....but how long would they have to wait for their savior?

4,000 years later......

Seven sisters reside in a large estate located in the countryside of Greece. Rumors swirl around about them but few can ever tell anything factual. All that is known for sure is that they are wealthy beyond the dreams of most in the world and they are reclusive, having little to nothing to do with the outside world. Some say they are demons, others say they are angels, all say they are beautiful.

~Seven Sins Estate~

I created explanations and effects for each of the curses, though they can be changed to suit your ideas!

Avarice ~ Workaholic and unable to ever sleep.

Envy ~ Any who look into her eyes become mad with envy, losing sanity within hours.

OPEN Gluttony ~ Overindulges in everything, never experiences pleasure in anything.

Lust ~ Unquenchable sex drive, never experiences release.

Sloth ~ Any living thing she touches falls into a permanent coma.

Vanity ~ Any who see her reflection see the evil within themselves and fall into madness.

Wrath ~ Every night at midnight she transforms into a demon filled with rage. Killing anything and everything until dawn.

Each sister will discover a man who can counteract or control her curse though it will not go away!

The pictures are for inspiration, you can make your character look anyway you desire.

Need Seven Men and Seven Women!

~Profile~

Name~ Dayanara, everyone calls her Dy(which is ironic since anything she touches effectively dies)

Age~ 5,344 years old/Appears no more than 27 yrs. old

Description~ 5'8, 123 lbs., 34B/21/35, Curly strawberry blonde hair, Velvet Blue eyes, pert nose & heart shaped lips. Silky smooth, pale ivory skin, long limbs and small body frame.

Personality~ When first created Dayanara was full of fire and passion, never able to sit still or rest. She was inspiring and often found herself to be the drive behind her sisters in battle. After centuries of the curse however, Dy has changed, she is quiet and introspective, spending days and weeks locked away by herself. She rarely speaks anymore and her smile has all but disappeared. She is soft hearted and gentle, her loneliness over the centuries has changed her once unstoppable drive to a mellow calm that seems to shine softly in her eyes.

History~ When Dyanara was a warrior in heaven she was always moving, always laughing, and always touching those around her. She love to hug and play with those around her and enjoyed the pleasures of sex and lust. Once cursed all this changed and for 4,000 years now she has been unable to touch anything living. Not that she has not tested the curse.....

Many times she has tried to break the curse, using spells and various tools she has found or created. In fact for the first 2,000 years she was on Earth she did nothing but try and rid herself of the curse. Many lost their lives to her touch and eventually she pulled back, unable to hurt any more living things simply because of her pride. Dy began to lock herself away, hating to be around those she could never touch. She has spent the last 2,000 years inside the estate, reading, learning every musical instrument she could find, delving in the arts, and discovering other forms of sport or entertainment. She often wanders the grounds at night, observing the animals and her sisters, feeling apart from everything, locked away.

She still hunts for those who are evil, feeling a powerful protectiveness for mankind. Dyanara follows any lead she gets concerning supernatural enemies on their world, feeling it is her duty to protect humans from the dangers of the immortal world. For several months she has been tracking down a strange spree of killings across the world, seemingly werewolf in nature but distinctly different. She has not found the evil behind the deaths but she will, she always does....

Abilities~ Immortal, Fast healing, Heightened senses(hearing, scent, sight), Heightened strength & speed.

Curse~ Sloth, can never touch anything living. Anything or anyone who comes into contact with her skin immediately falls into a permanent coma. She has touched another living being in 4,000 years.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Lord Drake

I would like to express interest in this game. It seems really a cool idea!
Hey.. where did you put that Drake?
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!
“Never waste your time trying to explain who you are
to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.”
— Dream Hampton

Jated

I am really interested in this RP.  I have PM'd you.

Sasha

I would love to play Wrath or Avarice ....the concept of this is very exciting . Sent you a IM ...Let me know if I can play. I look forward to it .

LadySky

Answered all the PMs, thanks so much for the interest! YAY!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

thebobmaster

Name~Harleen Isley

Age~ 5,344 years old/Appears no more than 20 yrs. old

Description~ 6'1, 145 lbs., 32C/20/32, straight bright red hair down to the small of her back in a ponytail, bottle-green eyes. Slightly tanned skin, tall and lean. Has a medium sized nose and a thin face, with high cheekbones.

Personality~ She is fairly careful with her powers, wearing sunglasses most of the time to keep from inadvertently causing a rash of suicides. However, she is not exactly what you call a law-abiding citizen. She believes deeply that the punishment was unjust, and believes that her immortality, and that of her sisters, means they should be able to get what they want. And if anyone tries to stop her from getting it, she has little compunction about using her curse intentionally. She is also quite an adrenaline junkie, taking pleasure in doing stunts that would get any normal person killed or gravely injured.

History~ After the banishment, Envy decided to do the best thing an immortal with a thirst for battle would do: joined an army. They didn't allow women, but she hid the fact of her gender. If she slipped up, oh well. They would "kill" her, and she'd find another army and do the same thing. After the armies drifted from close combat to guns, she tried it out, but disliked it. It was too impersonal, too easy. She became an assassin, using her skills to kill targets personally. However, two centuries of that got to be rather boring. She decided to become first a sideshow attraction, "The Woman Who Could Not Die", claiming that her abilities were simply well-planned illusions. She bored of that rather quickly, however, and after only forty years, decided to become a stuntwoman in the film industry. She delighted in freaking out movie makers with "fatal" accidents. She will still occasionally do that to this day, but she finds that on occasion, being a criminal is just too much fun to resist.

Abilities~ Immortal, Fast healing, Heightened senses(hearing, scent, sight), Heightened strength & speed.

Curse~ Envy-
Any person who locks eyes with Envy is driven to attempt to gain all the possessions of Envy at the time, doing everything to be her. After 24 hours, the jealousy of the person gets the better of them, driving them to a suicidal depression after failing to become her.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

LadySky

Wooohoo! Great profile thebobmaster! *claps*

Sooo....thus far, we have:

LadySky for Sloth, Xandi for Lust, thebobmaster for Envy, and hopefully Wrath and Avarice on the way!

Got one male showing interest, just need to get some more!  XD If you know of someone who might like to partner with you point them in this direction!

I plan to finish my girls profile before the end of today!

Autumn52

Name: Caitlin (Her sisters call her Caity)

Description: 5'7" 125 lbs. 34C/28/34,Beautiful long blonde hair, hypnotic light brown eyes, silky smooth skin, a face of an angel.

Pesonality: To Be added Later

History: Once a powerful warrior with her sisters, enjoyed the priveleges that came with the God's approval. She loved the rush when in battle, and loved even more the victories her and her sisters enjoyed. In battle she was deadly with any blade, sword or knife. Since the banishment she has used her beauty as a means to an end.  She is an artist never recieving recognition for her work since she uses a sudo name to stay out of the spot light. Angry with the God's for what she views an unjust punishment, she is on a quest to find a way to undo the curse that her and her sisters endure. She studies daily, books of spells, and curses, looking for a way to undo what has been done to them.

Abilities: Immortal, Fast healing, Heightened senses(hearing, scent, sight), Heightened strength & speed.

Curse: Lust
She is tormented by the need for sex, never finding a man who can give her release. She must have a man's seed fill her every 15 hours or the pain becomes unbearable. The drive to be fulfilled sexually is maddening at times. She goes into the nearby villages nightly to try and find release but always is unfulfilled. Lust stays in a constant state of frustration due to her curse.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Jated

Curse:  Avarice (Workaholic that never sleeps)

Name:  Alexis Jane   Can be called Alex, or AJ

Description:  Sandy blond, shoulder length layered hair.  5'7" tall, 129 lbs, 36c-26-37, brown eyes, small nose, and great lips.

Personality:  Alex is very head strong.  She has great will power, and has a hard time understand those who do not.  She has the automatic ability to tell when someone is lying, although she doesn't always 'let on' that she knows.  She has the ability to ease tension, sadness, and all emotions that could possible cause a fight.  She uses these powers of perception rarely among these cursed women.  She is a great cook, although rarely has time to do so.  Over the years she has had to develop a career in which, no matter what year it is, she can work dutifully.  She has tried photography, music, and arts.  She finally found something that keeps her busy, and provides knowledge at every turn.  She has found detective work to be her glitch.  She has solved hundreds of cold case files, as she has the extreme amount of time to work on them.  She has written many books, always under an alias.  Had trouble a few hundred years back, when someone confronted her about a book that was written over a hundred years ago.  She works diligently.  Her hobbies include remodeling the house, (thousands of times over), reading, and cooking.

Abilities:  Can point out a liar.  Doesn't matter what they are lying about, she knows.  With one touch of her hand, she can tell a person's past.  She goes through men quickly, they ask too many questions.  She has absolutely NO patience for stupidity, nor ignorance. She of course, is immortal. Prehensile, or the ability to grow and change her hair instantly. Microscopic vision, which works to her advantage on cold case files.  Her finals and most useful ability is  to read or sense the emotions and/or control the emotions or feelings of others, also called empathy.

No fear.  Heals fast.  Soft spoken.  Exceedingly quick learner. 
Ability to use any weapon, with precision. 

Looking for a man who is a bit dangerous.  One who will provide a bit of a challenge, and be a little bit controlling, but not overly so.  Like I said she is head strong, and may need a man to put a bit of control into her life.

Arkaniel

I would like to express my interest in playing a male. Are there any requirements? Any abilities they should have?

LadySky

Yay! I love the profiles ladies!

arkaniel1~ Welcome! No requirements per say for the male characters. They can be human men with no special abilities or they can actually be immortal men who are powerful in their own right.

All I require is that they be strong and able to take on a female who is over 5,000 years old and cursed!

LadySky

Just a little note for the ladies, all the sisters were created at the same time so they are all the same age. ;D

Lord Drake

~Profile~

Name~ Zack Torrance

Age~ 31 yrs old

Description~ 6'3", 172 lbs., 34B/21/35, Brown chocolate-hazelnut hair, light brown eyes, strong jaw and strong, muscular frame. Tall man with a tendency of a little unkemptness.

Personality~ "Bad Boy" attitude that has been budded from the desire of rebellion against his own wealthy family. He likes to pose as the one who has always 'been there, done it' before although his true self is mucch more caring and warm that he himself would like to admit. A real free spirit, he likes to treat everyone as an equal and to be treated as an equal by everyone. Tends to bore easily although he has a strong inner drive for those things and situations he deems really important. he likes to act as the 'eternal youngster' despite his age although he is well conscious that his life could not go on forever that way and he will sooner or later have to settle somewhere..

History~ Zack Torrance - or Zackariah Lemuel Torrance Jr. - is the firstborn of an extremely successfull american tycoon who tried to spoil him so much that he just had to flee from him. The Torrance family being one of the most powerful, influent and rich of the United States, there were actually really few places into the new continent he could flee to.. so when he was 20 years old, Zack actually bought a very rare Harley Davidson and took his private jet to go to Europe. He toured about Spain and tasted freedom for the first time in his life.. and he liked it so much that the following year did the same with Germany. And so on. His relationship with his father has always been of love/hate and still is.. while Zack understands that after the early death of his mother, old man Torrance has only him to pour his spoiling love upon.. on the other side, he definitely feels himself a bit too grown up to be still treated as a spoiled boy. Heck.. he is more than 30 years old.. people has families at his age!

Recently, he has settled in Europe to live, in order to stay away from his obsessing father. He lives now in Rome (Italy) and he has even found a job as a history professor into a high school. Every year he still takes on his harley and goes touring through Europe...

..this year is the turn of Greece.

Abilities~ One to be added as it is decided which of the sisters will he be paired up with / motorcycle drive / gun toting / classical studies.

— Dream Hampton

thebobmaster

Zack Torrance? Is he related to Jack Torrance?

Lord Drake

Quote from: thebobmaster on November 18, 2009, 04:36:56 PM
Zack Torrance? Is he related to Jack Torrance?

LOL believe it or not it went out this way by mere chance

O.o
— Dream Hampton

thebobmaster

Quote from: Lord Drake on November 18, 2009, 04:39:57 PM
LOL believe it or not it went out this way by mere chance

O.o

Really? Huh, go figure. My character's name is a reference. But it would take a bit of a comic book nerd (or fan of 90's cartoons) to figure it out.

LadySky

Nice profile Lord Drake!

I updated my profile with a personality and history! *points upward*

Below is a rundown of who is playing what and what is still open. Get together with anyone you would like to partner with!

I was also thinking, it would make sense that somehow the men, if they are mortal, become immortal once they meet their lady. Any ideas on this?

Avarice~Jated/Partner:OPEN

Envy~thebobmaster/Partner:OPEN

Gluttony~OPEN/Partner:OPEN

Lust~Xandi/Partner:OPEN

Sloth~LadySky/Partner:OPEN

Vanity~OPEN/Partner:OPEN

Wrath~Sasha/Partner:OPEN

Lord Drake

Quote from: thebobmaster on November 18, 2009, 04:43:28 PM
Really? Huh, go figure. My character's name is a reference. But it would take a bit of a comic book nerd (or fan of 90's cartoons) to figure it out.

well Poison Ivy is not such a secondary character and I actually knew about poison Ivy.

On another matter: I usually don't think much when I do backgrounds and let them 'flow out'.. now looking at Zack I am thinking that given his history and age his best pairing would be with avarice.

RThat is.. if Jated is ok with that (otherwise he is up for the taking)
— Dream Hampton

thebobmaster

Quote from: Lord Drake on November 18, 2009, 04:51:39 PM
well Poison Ivy is not such a secondary character and I actually knew about poison Ivy.

On another matter: I usually don't think much when I do backgrounds and let them 'flow out'.. now looking at Zack I am thinking that given his history and age his best pairing would be with avarice.

RThat is.. if Jated is ok with that (otherwise he is up for the taking)

Harley Quinn is not a minor character, and neither is Poison Ivy, but not too many people think of their real names.

Autumn52

I was thinking about how the men could become immortal:

What if Zeus, since he is the only one who knows the men can counteract the curses, what if he feels that the sisters have paid their penance enough to find the man who counteracts their curse and he gives them immortality as a sign to the sisters that he has not forgotten their long years of faithful service. Although the men can not take away the curse they can make it bearable for the sisters to live for eternity with it.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Arkaniel

I am working on my profile, but I had a thought. Should the seven men all be invulnerable to all of the women? For they are living in the same house. And the one counteracting Envy, will still fall into a coma when touching sloth, or go mad when seeing vanity... isn't that impractical?

LadySky

That is a good idea Xandi! So when the women encounter their intended they will of course figure out that the man is immune to the curse or can control it for her, however the person wants to play it, and Zeus will grant him immortality. Perhaps each couple can arrange a scene where they discover that he has become immortal.

That is true arkaniel1. Let us say then that each guy is immune to the girls curses, though they can only counteract or control the woman who they are destined to be with.

Arkaniel

Here is my profile. Picture will be supplied later.

Nathan Voleur

Description: At six feet tall, Roland is tall, without being imposingly so. He is also handsome, without being too eye-catching. His build is on the slender, athletic side, giving him a lithe appearance, but his every movement speaks of grace and strength. With short, dark hair, intelligent, sea-grey eyes and a lightly tanned skin, his origin is difficult to determine.

History: Nathaniel lived solely with his mother, in downtown London. They were rather well off, even though his mother had a low-paying job. When he was a child, he didn’t think about it, and had anything he needed provided for him. But when he reached his teenage years, he did start to ask questions, questions his mother couldn’t or wouldn’t answer. But as he was sharp of mind, insatiably curious and possessed a cunning and sneakiness not often seen, he managed to find out. Monthly payments were made to his mother’s bank account, by a nameless accountholder, but one who signed his draft always with Dad…

His curiosity was peaked, especially since his mother had always claimed his father was dead, leaving life in a car crash. Here, there was an opportunity. What nobody knew, was that Nathan often felt himself irresistibly drawn to certain objects, objects he often ‘creatively acquired’, before either selling them off or simply keeping them. He couldn’t explain this need, but it gave him a great sense of fulfilment to acquire these objects. He didn’t even use the money for anything.

He was also a natural pickpocket, and had such talent with his fingers, he could be a top of the line magician. But then, at the age of fifteen, his mother found his secret stash of stolen objects. Jewellery, valuable books, and other items. She threw him out, shouting, cursing and babbling about his malicious father, calling them both incurable criminals, thieves,…

Nathan had nowhere to go…except to find his dad, who might be alive after all. He had no way to contact or track down the man. Except for the bank. He didn’t understand how he was capable of it, but through his cunning and sneakiness, he managed to make his way into a secluded bank office and accessed the account databank. He managed to track down the deposits to a certain location, all made once a month, on the exact same date. The fifteenth of each month, in New York City, the Barclay’s branch at JFK-airport.

That date, Nathan was there. He didn’t have to look long for his father. He recognized those eyes anywhere. Exactly the same shade of grey as his. The rare Sea-grey…

What followed was an apprenticeship with his father, disappearing of the public radar, and becoming a master thief/tomb raider. They stole either what interested them, or what they were paid for too steal. Those things they stole for themselves, were all, unequivocally items with a strong mythical or supernatural background. Some from the Celts, some of the Ancient Greeks, the Egyptians,...

Now, Nathan worked independently, and was very rich, though the only money he spent was on plane tickets and hotel rooms. His job, which took all of his time, both in preparation, training and execution, was his hobby, and the love of his life in one. And now, he had found that the mythical spear of Achilles was on display in the Athens’ Museum of Antiquities.  And he wanted it.

Abilities: Skilled in many languages, though most of them being dead, like Latin, Ancient Greek, Egyptian Hieroglyphs and Cuneiform. He is a master thief, skilled in breaking in through any alarm, open any vault and crack any computer system (when hired to steal electronic information). He also keeps fit, has a mastery over acrobatics and gymnastics, as well as the graceful and lethal Capoeira martial art/dance/acrobatics.

Arkaniel

Autumn52

LadySky

Avarice~Jated/Partner:OPEN

Lust~Xandi/Partner:arkaniel1

Vanity~OPEN/Partner:OPEN

Jated

*giggles to self*

Yes, i knew about the age when i wrote her up, but forgot when I typed in her age!

I did fix it.

LadySky

Lord Drake

So jated are you ok with my character pairing up with yours?

^^
— Dream Hampton

Jated

yes, I am ok with that.

I think we can make it interesting.  ^^

Lord Drake

Quote from: Jated on November 18, 2009, 06:13:17 PM
yes, I am ok with that.

I think we can make it interesting.  ^^

Perfect timing LOL

I just sent you a PM asking the same thing

^^
— Dream Hampton

LadySky

Wooohooo, we got some partnering going on!

Avarice~Jated/Partner:Lord Drake

Vanity~Esoteric Myobi/Partner:OPEN

Esoteric Myobi

Name: Kalysta

Age: In actuality, she is 5,344 years old (the same as the rest of her siblings) though she appears to be no older than twenty.

Description: 5'5" - 125 lbs - 34C/24.5/34.5 Her wavy, blonde hair reaches down to her waist. While her eyes are supposedly blue, they tend to change with the lighting and can vary from blue, green, gray. Most often they are seen as a muddled combination of all three. Kalysta's complexion is flawless and the rest of her appearance follows suit. She has a rather regal or elegant bearing, almost haughty in a way. The most common expression on her face gives off the impression that she is looking down on others. While she may not necessarily mean to do so, there are plenty of times when she does without realizing. (Since I was unable to find a picture of her full-body, here's the first picture I had in mind...so do a bit of a switcharoo and swap her head on top of that body!)

Personality: Kalysta tends to lean more towards the side that can be categorized as deceitful. Due to her impeccable beauty, men and sometimes even women become entranced by her appearance and some may even become infatuated. While she loves the attention and loves to flaunt her superior looks at every chance she's given, she finds that what she loves the most is to run circles around others (mentally of course, never physically) until they are utterly confused and many times crushed as she steps on their earnest feelings. With her mindset, she feels that none are equal to her (besides her beloved sisters) and especially not above her. As a result, she has had only a handful of partners during her long life. Though with the addition of the curse, Kalysta finds that many times good company can slowly degenerate over time after extended exposure to the effects of her curse and this fact only causes her mood to sour, knowing that her beauty cannot be truly appreciated when others are too preoccupied as they are confronted with the truth (many times exaggerated) residing in the darkest depths of their soul.

History: In the past, Kalysta, along with her sisters, had all been skilled warriors. Skilled and deadly and feared throughout, she tended to act as a back-up for the rest instead of actually fighting at the front. While able to wield a blade if necessary, her strength was in her shooting skills. A bow and an endless quiver full of arrows were all she ever needed as she relied heavily on her instincts (sixth sense) and sharp eyesight, she always made sure no harm befell the others from a distance. She had never been one who liked to be in the midst of a battle, preferring to keep her distance and pick enemies off one at a time. Even now, she has no desire to participate in any sort of activity that would mean hard work and sweat. Instead, the past few centuries have seen her appearing and reappearing underneath differing aliases as a model. Always waiting several decades in between and reemerging when a new era had begun in the fashion industry. Although she always chose to start off with an unknown artist, their fame quickly grew as her popularity and demands increased. Interestingly enough, nearly all of these artists' lives have ended with either suicide or in a lonely cell at some mental facility.

Abilities: Being immortal, she has no need to fear for death. Even if fatally wounded she worries more for her appearance than for her mauled body due to the gift (or curse) of immortality which seems to come hand in hand with a much faster healing rate.  Along with sharper senses overall, almost lending her a sort of sixth sense. Like her sisters, she is stronger and faster than the average person but tends to dislike having to exert any effort to do either.

Curse: If any are unlucky enough to lay eyes on her reflection, they find themselves seeing and experiencing their worst fears as well as realizing the darkest and deepest parts of themselves that had been lurking in the depths of their soul. Most are unable to handle the realizations as well as living through a nightmare and are soon driven mad. Depending on just how clear the reflection was when seen (for example a nice clean mirror in bright lighting would most likely equal a very clear image...which would result in the worst and quickest onset of insanity) the effects of her curse are either amplified or just barely noticed. When seen face-to-face, her curse has little to no effect unless an extended amount of time was spent with another. It is much slower than what happens when seeing her reflection but it builds up over time, though it can fade over time as well as long as it was still in the early stages.

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

LadySky

Beautiful profile Esoteric Myobi!

Just need to find someone for Gluttony now!

As a note to men who are interested in playing partners to these cursed women: They can be human men or they can be immortal it is up to you!

LadySky

Esoteric Myobi

Good night Armanda~

Hopefully by the time you return there will have been more applicants =)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Sasha

Name : Pyrena - meaning fiery , most of her sisters shorten it to Rena.
Manifested Sin : Wrath

Description : 5ft 8, 130lbs ...eyes dark brown almost black in nature with a dark black hair that comes to the middle of her back ..bronzed tan flesh , athletic style build , very agile and dexterous ..a fiery energy with explosive directed outbursts ..the woman makes most uncomfortable around her as if she can see right through them .

History : Pyrena was a mighty warrior at one time fighting along side of her sisters taking pride in her accomplishments and fighting for justice with no problem being a quick judge of the lives of those who stood in the way. Always the fire in her burned with a passion ..seemed fitting for Zeus to keep trapped in her the fire and explosive nature and manifold it 1oo times over. In the beginning massacres were nightly as she changed into the demon and stepped into the shadows with a hunger to spill blood consuming her till the dawn. After so many years of bloodshed seen and done by her own hands the woman has become quite cold and aloft ..residing to the fact that she is indeed a monster.

Chaining herself in the cellar of the mansion ..can hold off the effects for only a few days as the wrath builds in her like a fiery ball and she must do the bidding. The joy she once found in delivering judgement is no longer there though she plans out many of her attacks ..calculating maneuvers. The woman can whisper into the ear of another and fuel the anger in them as she watches them carry out horrific deeds in the name of vengeance. The internet gives her plenty of stories to work with now in this day and age ..all she needs to do is whisper and fuel the already heightened urges of another to take action to achieve the revenge.

During the day ..the woman can be calm if she has fullfilled the requirements of her curse. Though if she has tried to lock herself away or keep herself ..the rage carries over into her day. One can find Pyrena working out regularly trying to release anger inside her probably the reason her body is in such fine shape.

Sexual Nature : Pyrena tends to enjoy a man she can actually toy with ..though most she ends up breaking ..even putting a few women in her bed over the years though the same problem exists. None seem to keep up or calm her rages that flare up ..let alone handle her alter ego self that exists after midnight. Most of the time she ends up killing her own lovers in one manner or another. Though she prays to find a man that can handle her , calm her and become her master ..or at least her equal.

Abilities : Immortal ..Fast Healing ..Explosive Energy ..Dexterity ,Strength and Speed....Heightened Senses ,

Telepathy - ability to read/change minds can alter emotions and Shadow Walking when in demon form along with the ability to increase the temperature in things, boiling the blood from within till it bursts into flames.

Curse : Every night at midnight she transforms into a demon filled with rage who's main goal is to bring vengeance upon those undeserving of life ..this form remains till dawn. She can by a whisper induce others to act on their self interests moving them to vigilante justice ...or even to commit suicide directing the anger internally.

Jecht

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Aiden

I am placing my interest in this game, only if Wrath does not have a potential match.

I pictured a very aggressive Sado-masochist switch for her and a demon himself... >:)
Let me think about it...I have been in a growing mood for violence and pain before the eventual sexual release.

LadySky

As far as I know Sasha has no partner for Wrath as yet. When she gets online I am sure she will let you know Aiden!  ;D

Yay Jecht! I answered your PM!

Jecht

Name: Jackson Crawly
Description: Jackson is 6'4 with brown hair and deep blue eyes. Charming smile and was always popular with the ladies.
History: Jackson went to college to be a teacher in history but when his band's success took off, he decided to quit school to pursue his dream job as a singer.

Even though he had everything he wanted, sex, woman, Rock N Roll, something in his life felt empty. After quitting the band without a real reason, he decided to start his journey looking for the thing that made him feel complete. Woman after woman only made that spot feel more empty. His last stop on his journey before heading back to the states was Greece.

Abilities: Jackson's voice is known to draw woman to him. He is very proficient in martial arts due to guys starting fights with him after his voice drove their woman to hit on him.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Sasha

QuoteProficient in knife fighting and interrogation. He is trained to be able to tell when someone is lying. Something he doesn't know about is he knows how to bring pleasure to a woman without trying. (I'll explain the last thing if needed)

If its going to be an exciting .. captivating story ...I want to hear it . Has all sorts of ideas though ..on how one pleases a woman without trying ......now that would be interesting . Very interesting .

Jecht

Let me ask this first. Have you ever seen 40 Days and 40 nights? It was actually the inspiration for picking Sloth as my counter.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Sorry I changed my profile. I misunderstood the counter part of the plot I guess.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

LadySky

Very cool. Just a little note to everyone, be sure you are comfortable with posting at least two to three good sized paragraphs in your posts. It does happen that some posts are smaller but please let that be unusual, give your partner plenty to work off of!

Also, be sure to check out the Ons & Offs of others....

Lord Drake

Quote from: Armanda Honey on November 19, 2009, 03:35:43 PM
Very cool. Just a little note to everyone, be sure you are comfortable with posting at least two to three good sized paragraphs in your posts. It does happen that some posts are smaller but please let that be unusual, give your partner plenty to work off of!

Also, be sure to check out the Ons & Offs of others....

I am actually PMing a bit of plot with my partner.. and she is looking happy for now

^^
— Dream Hampton

Arkaniel

Are there general guidelines for a larger plot already? or should we discuss mostly with our partner?

cere

Here is Cere's profile...Vanity's partner...some work to do yet but please accept this draft

Name:  Cere

Born of the First Generation and at the onset of life; the last of his heritage.  His appearance here is 36 years but in reality countless eons.   

Description:

When standing, he is 178cm (5’11”) but seems to have an ability to stand taller, formidably taller, especially in combat!  His outwardly relaxed, calm demeanour hides a power that torments his softly wizened visage.  His hair is shoulder length, straight and black with streaks of grey.  His eyes are the deepest brown with lines formed through both laughter and through lifelong pain.   This blackness of his eyes and hair lead to another of his characteristics.  He can, and does change form to appear as a black panther; never in public has it been witnessed and no-one can say for sure they are one and the same being.

Personality with History:

He is strong, intelligent, resilient and charming; mischievous, witty and thoroughly appealing but always a watchful character that can seem distracted at times.

His darkest fear is exposure, consequential of his lifelong hiding from a daemonic foe that would take from him his unique knowledge, passed down to him alone by the last of his elders. With this knowledge, the key to the destiny of time, the daemons would then destroy all history of life itself.  He is ever watchful, and mindful that they will locate his presence through his use of wizardry; the cosmic shifting of molecules caused by his casting of ancient charms and spells.  These very spells also preserve his life, for his is an eternal and solitary existence.  For these very reasons, he is reluctant to use his powers in this world.

Resulting from his loneliness, he seeks solace in female company, specifically in sexual pleasure; it is a weakness that he wears as a risk to his survival.  The testing of his limits of pain and pleasure could be both a blessing and yet his eventual undoing.

Another character weakness is one of retribution; he will risk his own and others for vengeance sake.  This he recognises but is powerless to prevent, it is his instinct.

He resides in an estate 10 miles away in the Greek countryside where although recluse, wealthy ladies from the region clamor for his attention and invite him to their formal functions.  This suits him well, and yet...he needs something more...a challenge!

To summarise his strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths:

•   Complete understanding of himself (he's had thousands of years experience!)
•   Reads nothing in anyone's appearance (all daemons have guises)
•   Strong character, resilient, smart
•   A master wizard (who's abilities are severely limited by the fact that his own daemons are looking for him - makes for an even playing field)
•   Can appear at will as a Panther (just preference but there may be an history...and probably a good tale, as to why a Panther)
•   Is able to detect abnormal power in someone (and for that reason needs to understand its source)
•   Has male attributes that are much desired by the opposite sex
•   Has pockets of breathing space when he knows his own daemons have lost his scent
  ( ...others may come to mind)

Weaknesses:

•   Needs to exact retribution on his foes (puts himself and others in danger by doing so)
•   Sexually vulnerable (he seeks solace in pain and pleasure)
•   Potentially vulnerable if anyone knows of these daemons and how to make contact with them (that would be his cataclysm)
   (...most definitely be more of these)

** Light is life.  Dark is divine!  **
  ~Ons and Offs of import~        ~Away times~

"The secret to living a good life is honesty and fair play.  If you can fake these, you've got it made!"  Groucho Marx

LadySky

Great profile Cere! *claps*

I am leaving plots and such mainly to each couple, just remember to keep the basics of the main story I wrote.  ;D

Jecht

I'm dropping out due to post style I suppose
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

LadySky

Envy~thebobmaster/Partner:Possibly Filled

Vanity~Esoteric Myobi/Partner:cere

Wrath~Sasha/Partner:Possibly Filled

cere

"The secret to living a good life is honesty and fair play.  If you can fake these, you've got it made!"  Groucho Marx

LadySky

Chelemar

Name: St. John (Sinjin) Hannibal Delacroix

Height:  6'7''
Weight: 210
sculpted build

A fair giant among most people,  Sinj, or so he's called by those who know him best, has graced this planet for many years.  The youngest of the surviving nephilim, at 150 years old, he was not only new to this world, but new to life, ifself.  Sunj's story is unique among the nephilim in that his father was not a fallen angel, but simply an angel of mercy, who while attacked and under sedation, was subject to testing and experiments by the "scientists"  who had abducted him.  St. John's mother, a hapless simple woman and patient at the hospital was impregnated by the foolish scientists, and Sinj was the result.  Since his parents didn't actually copulate to produce him, and his father did not turn his back on God, Sinj didn't suffer from the blackness on his soul that many nephilim did.  In fact, he was a creature of the light.  while not a demon like many nephilim, Sinj is not perfect, or an angel either. 

Fast cars, motor cycles, women.  He likes them all.  A collector of things, his collection of antiques and other memorabilia can lead him into bidding wars with others.

Light grey eyes surrounded by lush dark lashes gave his eyes an innocent look, but he was far from innocent.   He wears his hair long and loose, tucking it under a beat up old stove pipe hat.  A black leather jacket covers white, grey or blue cotton shirts he layers under suspenders.

Sinj makes living my being a master "illusionist."  However, its really not illusion.  For the most part, what he is doing is calling on his blood magic, the magic that is his by birthright from his father.  Flight, strength, mind reading, traveling through space and time and objects.  These things however, take a grand toll out of him, so he limits his "shows" to once a month for the major stunts. 
Of course, he also studied with other great masters and can do the tricks of the trade as well.

His newest trick involves him being tied to a cross wearing nothing but a loin cloth and set ablaze.  With all cameras on him, he burns only to burst into a blue flame then expload into a dove and fly away.

Two of his gifts actually restore him, One is the laying on of hands, Sinj dons a disguise and becomes a sort of alter ego using that guise to help people and heal the sick and give to his favorite charities.  The other gift, is mind to mind. Sinj has never used this gift because it intails him linking his mind with the mind of his beloved.   It will only activate when they are making love, and only after they both have admitted their love for each other.  Mind to mind will allow both partners to share with each other the sexual and emotional experience and love each has for the other.

A sexual dom, he rules in the bedroom and will take his lady as far as she wants to go.

Strengths

Super stamina (in all ways, sexual and physical)

Loving- He has a strong loving nature and loves greatly

Smart-  he's very intelligent and both book and street smart

Kind -  he has an innate kindness for all creatures human and otherwise

Funny-  he's got a well developed if somewhat askew sense of humor
            he loves knock knock jokes

Has a healing touch  - Can heal non lethal injuries with his hand/s

Is very slow to anger, but when he is, Look out!

Knows how to love

very good at reading people

Weaknesses

Can use people

Has little use for small talk and isn't very good at it anyway

Kids   (will travel anywhere to help a kid)

He has to recycle every 7Th day by being at the waters edge at dawn or he begins to weaken.

can be too proud

LadySky

thebobmaster

LadySky

Position Update:

Gluttony~Possibly Filled/Partner:OPEN

LadySky

Position Update:

Sloth~LadySky/Partner:Marcuss

LadySky

Position Update:

Envy~thebobmaster/Partner:Chelemar

Kotah

This is a work in progress, but I'm going to offer up what I have so far.

Name : Efrica
Sin: Gluttony

Appearance: Strawberry blond, silver eyes, 5'3'' 105 pounds.

Personality: Once having been good with details, now she simply can't get over them. She collects things at random, and completely compulsively. Then arrange them just so. She is like a pack rat. While she tries to abstain from thing by keeping more to herself then some of her other sisters, she over indulges in little things that are quickly filling the house. Some of her more notable collections include, but are not limited to: Her clock collection,  her paperclip collection, her pink bunny collection, her couch collection, her desk collection, her paint sample collection: the color red, ect. Most of her collections are kept in a shed that is behind the house. Ef has been known to spend hours rearranging her collections into the perfect order, only to arrange them again the next day.
Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

Sasha

Oh so going to steal the pink bunny collection and launch them into the back yard on one of them modifided disc launcers ... and shot them in the air .. " Pulll"    aim .. fire ....< boom>  bunny stuffing flies everywhere.

" Pull "  .....snickers .

LadySky

hehehehe! I love her Kotah, she is so cute yet so tortured!

LadySky

Just to give everyone an idea of how I was hoping to get the game going:

I thought the girls could start out making posts of them interacting with one another, showing the relation ships they have with each other and what they live like. The guys could make some posts for themselves to introduce their characters as well.

Then I thought after a few back and forths between all seven girls they could separate and begin to meet their individual guys. I figured from that point forward, for a while at least the game would be mostly between the partners. Once the various stories have developed they could all come together again and we can develop a plotline from there.

Positions Update:

Envy~thebobmaster/Partner:Chelemar

Gluttony~Kotah/Partner:OPEN

Ceron

Name :Shadow Wolfen
         Mortals know him as William Nightsbane.
Ht: 6'4
Wt: 325 Lbs
Hair: White
Eyes:White

History
Shadow is not of this realm but it is here where he has found some sort of balance within his life and his soul well that was up till recently. Shadow a nickname earned when he was still a toddler by his mother when at the age of two he demonstrated that his father's abilities were strong in the child when he shadow walked right off a cliff and into the water so he could swim. Luckily the lad survived much to the relief of his mother and disappointment of the father. At age five Shadow watched as his mother went insane and killed herself while his father watched her do so, his aunt took the child in raising him though in the process he became very ignorant of his heritage because of that.

Upon reaching the ripe old age of thirteen the first full moon after that birthday he was given a surprise when he turned into a WereWolf which in itself might not have been so bad if it wasn't for the strong need for blood. What he was never told was his mother was the matriarch of a rare clan. Blood wolves. Larger, strong, faster then regular were wolves yet with a curse to them like vampires they needed blood to feed but not the little pin pricks the leeches give but this breed can wipe out an entire village in one feeding.

When he turned sixteen is when he finally came into the abilities of his father's blood. This changed the teen from one who was still struggling with the fact he had to kill every month not so much to live but to stay strong , that and the lust for it was insatiable. Though he knows who his father is what the heritage is .. is unknown. All he knows is after that first full moon things changed. His fur darkened, he gained more mass and height and he found that shadows were easy to control not something he had been able to do since he was a child. At first Shadow reveled in the new abilities and the power it granted him till he found himself thinking dark thoughts even in his normal form. The need to kill, to commit foul acts grew stronger upon his soul. It was then Shadow realized that when he drew upon the powers of the shadows it pulled him more towards a being of darkness and great evil. Since then he has teetered upon the edge of a blade to maintain the balance for what he could become scares him and it should scare others for should he give into those dark whispers there are few beings that could stand to the power that courses threw the young man. 

<As a side note.. Shadow has been played online for over six years now with a long and rich history to him. One might say he is a second generation character as he is the only recognized child of another character of mine Ceron. Shadows mother played by a close friend.. Anyway I am not going to go into the long and drawn out history as I don't want to write a book. >

Current Events

About five years back Shadow stumbled upon a passage way to earth. He noted when he first came here that the beast seemed to calm some and he found himself fascinated by the realm, its people and most of all the odd machines. The first year he watched literally from the shadows learning an assimilating the culture. Three years ago he financed a small conglomerate <amazing how much a simple bag of gold can buy> Now he is partner to one of the biggest conglomerates in the world though few know the company itself. Six months ago the beast returned as well as the pull of his father's blood for the man to take his heritage. Three months ago is when across the world dozens of people have been found dead, bodies mangled , throats ripped out, heads missing an overall carnage. Shadow is quickly finding himself spiralling down into a pit of darkness

Powers and Abilities
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

LadySky

Great character Ceron!

I made an additional paragraph to Dyanara's bio to fit it with Ceron's character bio.  ;D

LadySky

Positions Update:

Gluttony~Kotah/Partner:Chelemar

cere

Hope Vanity's not speaking to Envy right now... but I just love the look of Efrica's lollypop! I think the Lust curse has bred with the Gluttony one and rubbed off on me!

Simple question...we can work around this but if anyone has an answer, it would be good to have some understanding...

As currently stated, only one man cancels out the curse of one specific 'sinbad' lady, say Cere to Vanity, then if Cere happens to bump into any of the other 'sinners' whilst not with Vanity, will he become susceptible to any of the other sins?  Could Cere end up Lusting after Efrica's lollypop for example?

Cere aka sin-cere ~

Esoteric Myobi

Hehe, that lollipop does look delicious...so big and swirly and colorful...yum. I can eat that all day long~

Though I believe Cere has something else in mind ;)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

LadySky

For the sake of making things easier I would think that each man would be immune to each womans curse.

Zeus did choose a specific man for each woman though, any ideas how we show that? We could just assume it.....

Autumn52

Well just my opinion but I think the men would be immune to all the sisters curses but only the one he is fated to be with is the one who he is completed by. How about that?

It would be the same for the women, only her mate would complete her.

LadySky

That sounds good to me Xandi!

Positions Update:

Avarice~Jated(PROFILE POSTED/Partner:Lord Drake(PROFILE POSTED)

Envy~thebobmaster(PROFILE POSTED)/Partner:OPEN

Gluttony~Kotah(PROFILE POSTED)/Partner:Chelemar(PROFILE POSTED)

Lust~Xandi(PROFILE POSTED)/Partner:arkaniel1(PROFILE POSTED)

Sloth~LadySky(PROFILE POSTED)/Partner:Marcuss(PROFILE POSTED)

Vanity~Esoteric Myobi(PROFILE POSTED)/Partner:cere(PROFILE POSTED)

Wrath~Sasha(PROFILE POSTED)/Partner:Possibly Filled

cere

Quote from: Xandi on November 22, 2009, 09:20:04 PM
Well just my opinion but I think the men would be immune to all the sisters curses but only the one he is fated to be with is the one who he is completed by. How about that?

It would be the same for the women, only her mate would complete her.

That's ok with me Xandi....completely ok.//    ;D

We can have a lot of fun getting to understand that reasoning too, that completion seems to be the common end game that we are all after huh?

LadySky

Yep, ultimatly finding peace and completion with their mate is the end game for this story!  8-)

cere

~Cere tries to cast a spell that delivers him a lollypop like that^^ one but he's just tripped over and sprained his wand!~
:-)

Chelemar

Part of the fun could be that until they have some kind of physical bond with their partner the other women do effect them, maybe not as much as they would others, but they do effect them, say unless they are in direct physical contact of their mates or something like that

.  I haven't really thought this out, but maybe a birthmark that they share in common with their fated partner could be what would be their physical clue that they are fated to be paired.

maybe for example  Af could have a birthmark shaped as a pitch fork and  sinj would have a knife shaped one. 

averice a dollar sign and her partner a cents sign... I dunno *grin*  something...

Kotah

hmmm... I think the sin's should affect the other men, but only in relation to the one they are partnered to.

So a prolonged visit with a certain wrath girl... may end up leading to some angry play time. >.> :P

Sort of muted AOE.
Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

Sasha

You can mark Aiden down as my partner ...I think he is going to post his character sometime soon anyways . With the update and everything ..not sure what happened.

To me I would think that any man spending time near one of the other sisters would be effected by their personality the sin they represent may draw out those characteristics in their own personality. Though the estate and its grounds might be protected and warded so that any immortal within can not completely injure another one. Since these men are to become or already are immortal by the pre destined mating that was determined by Zeus.

The same going for the sister .. if sloth touches wrath for instance she may feel drained or extremely tired but would not fall into a coma . And sloth may be filled with a slight rage for a few hours.  Though touching one of the human help ...that becomes a different issue.

If one of the other men hang around wrath for too long .. I could see the more animalistic nature coming up to the surface in them ..drawing up an anger.

or gluttony ..causing a need to overindulge in something ..

Be a real bitch to have gluttony in the room with the lollipop .. as envy walks in ...that poor man be in a world of hurt wanting that lollipop to the point he charges out of the manner and purchases every Lolly looking toy in town.

I do like the idea of starting out with the sisters in the house ..a informal dinner ..or gathering. To get the mix of them first off .. and then move out into the meeting of each of the men they are to be mated with.

Either way am good with whatever is decided upon.

Ceron

Yes that's it incite the were wolf into a envious, lustful wrath in a house full of fine women
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

cere

^^^what Sasha says makes absolute sense and has lots of cred to me.

Now, speaking of behalf of Vanity(Lady Em) [wait till she sees this...she'll have a fit!...but I know she's asleep now!!] I can say that she and I are in perfect harmony on the fact that she'll do whatever I say.

So, it makes perfect sense to have this tenuous grasp of self control based upon who is in the room.  After all, self control is what is affected by coming into contact with these'sinners'!  Beautiful and desirable as they are, that lollipop could be used in the most delightful way, their curse should impact all around them...immortals to a lesser extent than mortals by a great deal naturally...to the point of a weakening of their own ego, bringing forward their unrestrained subconscious thoughts.

~Cere rests his wand~

Kotah

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: cere on November 23, 2009, 12:28:59 AM

Now, speaking of behalf of Vanity(Lady Em) [wait till she sees this...she'll have a fit!...but I know she's asleep now!!] I can say that she and I are in perfect harmony on the fact that she'll do whatever I say.

I don't remember saying that >.>;....on another note, I am still very much awake and am indeed going to throw a fit soon <.<;

-grumbles about men and their possessive natures-

Well...I might behave, but I think I'd need to be bribed =P

On another note, these ideas are all really interesting and I can see how they can all be put into play ;o Hm, so this means that the sisters can affect each other as well? Just that the effect is minimalized drastically when compared to that of a regular human? The same goes for all of the seven men (as in they can all be affected to some extent by each sister) save for their other half?

I must sound like a broken record x.X;

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

cere

Quote from: Kotah on November 23, 2009, 12:39:54 AM
It's my lolly pop and you can't have it!

It's not about who owns it...it's how you share your lollipop!! 

Quote from: Lady Em-grumbles about men and their possessive natures-

Exactly my point...we are a loving sharing group of friends.  Can I have a lick?

cere

Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on November 23, 2009, 12:44:40 AM

Well...I might behave, but I think I'd need to be bribed =P

Bribes are all arrangeable my dear lady...what takes your fancy? ~grins~

Kotah

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: cere on November 23, 2009, 12:52:22 AM
Bribes are all arrangeable my dear lady...what takes your fancy? ~grins~

A giant colorful and swirly lollipop?

No, that's a secret for you to never find out. x3 Or rather you can most certainly try and figure it out but I won't tell you if you're right or wrong~ O:)

Quote from: Kotah on November 23, 2009, 12:56:17 AM
*thwaps cere*

You still cant lick my lolly.

-giggles at Cere's folly-

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kotah

so, when can the sisters start?

it's rhyme time, ain't it jolly?

cere

Quote from: Kotah on November 23, 2009, 12:56:17 AM
*thwaps cere*

You still cant lick my lolly.

Cere decides to save his licks for later...and then who denies loses  ;-)

Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on November 23, 2009, 12:58:08 AM
A giant colorful and swirly lollipop?

No, that's a secret for you to never find out. x3 Or rather you can most certainly try and figure it out but I won't tell you if you're right or wrong~ O:)

-giggles at Cere's folly-

See, now that's just typical mind games Em...and I love them!  Bring them on!! xD

Kotah

... there a big board game for this already, and I never noticed. Are we gonna go along the same deal?

Arkaniel

I have a question... Who all is immortal already? The Women all obviously, but I am under the impression most of the men (except for me) are as well.

I see some interesting plot points, combining my character's mortality (at the start), enhanced by the Envy-sin and the Wrath-sin, to be complemented by Avarice into questing obsessively for his own immortality, depending on how Zeus planned on making all men immortal as well.

LadySky

WOW!  I went to bed and the party began! :P

I have a headache right now so my brain is not working all that well. I think I have followed everyones ideas but then again......

I know for my character Sloth, I want to play her curse to effect everyone. Part of her whole personality has been developed because she cannot touch anything living and has not for 4,000 years. Once she meets her "mate" it will mean so much more to her if he is the first one she has touched in that time.

I think once she is "mated" with her man that the curse would still be there....though as everyone suggested, very muted. We could have a scene where she tests it out on one of her sisters and instead of falling into a coma she just passes out and quickly recovers.

I have the OOC/Profile thread almost ready, I was waiting till everyone was partnered but truly we can start without everyone partnered, the sisters will be interacting for while anyway! I will get the thread up today and post the link here! ;D

arkaniel1~ I think thus far all the men are immortal which will really be cool for your man, you can really go to town with how that effects him!

LadySky

Quote from: Armanda Honey on November 22, 2009, 09:35:24 PM

Positions Update:

Avarice~Jated(PROFILE POSTED/Partner:Lord Drake(PROFILE POSTED)

Envy~thebobmaster(PROFILE POSTED)/Partner:OPEN

Gluttony~Kotah(PROFILE POSTED)/Partner:Chelemar(PROFILE POSTED)

Lust~Xandi(PROFILE POSTED)/Partner:arkaniel1(PROFILE POSTED)

Sloth~LadySky(PROFILE POSTED)/Partner:Marcuss(PROFILE POSTED)

Vanity~Esoteric Myobi(PROFILE POSTED)/Partner:cere(PROFILE POSTED)

Wrath~Sasha(PROFILE POSTED)/Partner:Aiden(PROFILE PENDING)

LadySky

Aiden

I'm playing multiple characters, so I have no main bio..yet (since I do not want to spoil my plot to my writing partner, in character she has been a bad bad girl).

SO with that said, I'll give this guys a name, and my main bio will come as the story begins.  >:)

LadySky

Sasha

Falls over laughing ....

Least send the character sheet to her in a PM or something Aiden ...geez. ITs her storyline let her at least approve it .  Men ... shakes head.

He is going to play a few characters as a game of cat and mouse ..not sure if his prick of a character is going to actually be these other prior men or what . One of them ...what the hell do you mean he is the one ...love to hate , hate to love ...She is Wrath so it should be exciting anyways. I am fine with it but its your story so let you decide.

Still laughing over that pic though ...worthless ragabash . grumbles .... was so joking Aiden when i sent that to you .  OMG ... hilarious .

LadySky

*snickers and shakes head* I am used to Aiden's antics! LOL

Let him have his fun, no worries on my part! lol :P

Fragile Dreams

Name~ Christos Nikolaou

Age~ 30

Description~ see pictures.

Personality~ Christos was raised by a poor family in Greece and learned from young age the struggle of survival in life. He's a hard worker and very friendly with the people around him. He has a quick temper, although most of the times he's kind and smooth with his surrounding. It will take something really important to outrage him and when he does, he stops only if he'll get what he wants. He like to speak for himself and dislikes when someone is trying to bribe him for something or pity him, he's a warrior for the middle classes and people loves him for helping them out. The basic personality trait of Christo, is his love for women, he admires them greatly and loves them heartily as friends and lovers. He's an obsessive flirter and womanizer, and also protective around his women. Last but not least, he is vengeful. If someone treats him with disrespect, he will not act immediately and in cold blood, but he will plot to humiliate the said person.

History~ Christos is the long descendant of Sisyphus, a king punished by Zeus in Tartarus by being cursed to roll a huge boulder up a hill, only to watch it roll back down, and to repeat this throughout eternity. As Sisyphus becomes an eternal worker, Zeus said that with unite of one of Sisyphus' descendants with one of the Sins, will break the curse that wants all the lineage working like ants. The prophecy was long forgotten in the Nikolaou family, but the signs were plainly visible, all the males in the family were workaholics, losing families and lovers for their obsession over work. Christos however, got some unique abilities that never again appeared in the lineage and one of them was to interact with one of the Sins with no side-effects. Having just found his abilities, Christos resides in Greece, trying to control them and work with them in his ordinary life, without causing an suspicions to the people around him.

Abilities~ Extraordinary strength, Rapid regeneration, Extra senses(Hearing and seeing), Extraordinary speed.

Curse~ Complete workaholic, puts work over everything else even when doesn't want to. Is able to work day and night just to satisfy his hunger for work, which again never seems enough.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

LadySky

The partner for Avarice had to drop out of the game so we need a male partner for her!

Check out the premice of the story and if you find yourself interested in playing our game contact Jated & me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AVARICE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Played By: Jated ... Partner: OPEN

Description:  Sandy blond, shoulder length layered hair.  5'7" tall, 129 lbs, 36c-26-37, brown eyes, small nose, and great lips.

Personality:  Alex is very head strong.  She has great will power, and has a hard time understand those who do not.  She has the automatic ability to tell when someone is lying, although she doesn't always 'let on' that she knows.  She has the ability to ease tension, sadness, and all emotions that could possible cause a fight.  She uses these powers of perception rarely among these cursed women.  She is a great cook, although rarely has time to do so.  Over the years she has had to develop a career in which, no matter what year it is, she can work dutifully.  She has tried photography, music, and arts.  She finally found something that keeps her busy, and provides knowledge at every turn.  She has found detective work to be her glitch.  She has solved hundreds of cold case files, as she has the extreme amount of time to work on them.  She has written many books, always under an alias.  Had trouble a few hundred years back, when someone confronted her about a book that was written over a hundred years ago.  She works diligently.  Her hobbies include remodeling the house, (thousands of times over), reading, and cooking.

Abilities:  Can point out a liar.  Doesn't matter what they are lying about, she knows.  Calms a room, to ease a fight.  With one touch of her hand, she can tell a person's past.  She goes through men quickly, they ask too many questions.  She has absolutely NO patience for stupidity, nor ignorance. 

Looking for a man who is a bit dangerous.  One who will provide a bit of a challenge, and be a little bit controlling, but not overly so.  Like I said she is head strong, and may need a man to put a bit of control into her life.

Dre

Personal info:
Username:
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38356.0" rel="nofollow" class="bbc_link new_win" target="_blank">Dre</a>

Basics:
Character Name: Achasteon
Nickname: Ace
Age: Old enough to know a few tricks, and use them properly. Is a Second-Generation Atlantean God. That's old.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Preferences: Dominate

Appearance:
Eye Color: Dark, nearly coal black
Hair Color: Dark; Short
Height: 6' 5''
Build: Toned and muscular from years of hard training as a Soldier for the Atlantean Army. A few battle scars, light in color decorate his back and front, and some on his arms and legs, but all are faint unless one was really looking. Mostly sword wounds, but there are small scars from daggers/knifes and bullets. A symbol: Circle with two points at the top and two triangles forming a star in the middle.

Personality: As an assassin his demeanor is silent and controlled. Unless he's spoken to, he does not speak, his accent is close to Greece, but with a hint of Atlantean that only a few can pick up on. Observant, he lets nothing passed him if he can help it, its allowed him to live this long, so it must be working. However, when he directs a command, he expects to be obeyed without question. Dangerous and confident, the mixture of the two usually sends out warnings to not cross him. Fair in judgments he never gives out a punishment that was never earned. Patience has never been a strong suit for him, but he is not easily angered. Once his mind is set to something, its pretty much set.

Strengths:

• Patience. To a certain point.
  • Calm in any situation that might be dangerous.
  • Immortality. Except if you chop his head off, or use a special dagger.
  • The usual: Strength, hearing.
  • Able to shift into the shadows. Aka, shadow walking.
  • Mind's eye. **Will learn more about this in RP**

Weaknesses:

• Blind during the day.
  • Set in his ways. Very stubborn. Bull-headed

Background:  A Second-Generation Atlantean god who survived his homeland destruction by being whisked away to Greece just seconds prior. His parents and most of the Atlantis occupants were lost that day, which resulted in his being raised by a Greece General and his concubines. At first the family thought nothing of raising Achasteon, having assumed that he was a mortal orphan. An accident involving a pitchfork clued them into his immortality and the fact that he was blind, however marked differently. His eyes were solid black, instead of the extreme pale that most blind people bore. He did not act blind during the day, and after many weeks of consulting with Seers and Oracles, the family found out that during the day, he was gifted with Mind's Eye, and then at night he regained his sight.

Growing up challenged the young Achasteon to become smarter, stronger and faster then the bullies that plagued Greece, and before long, he was accepted into the Army. However, he proved to be an asset they could not afford to not use, so he was trained as an assassin. And he did his job very well.

As the years dragged on he loved many woman, and fell in love with a few who died before their time. He has made many enemies in his long existence, so it is a struggle to keep those he loves safe. For many years, he slept, a coma-like state that gave him a break from the world. Waking nearly five hundred years ago, he roamed the lands to settle and then pick up and move again, taking odd jobs as a mercenary, or thief for the highest bidder. Most of it was for his own amusement, rather then the need for the money.

Finally he settled back in his homeland, or what he considered his home, Greece and opened an exclusive Night club called Sins of Midnight. The club's VIP were other immortal who wanted a haven to be themselves without many rules, and few rules he did have were not hard to follow.

Alright Ladies and Gents: This is Achasteon's profile. Let me know if its acceptable or not and I'll be more then willing to add or subtract whatever it needs. Thanks!
||Rest in Peace, Moreth.||||Absences and Apologies: Updated 12/18/19 ||

LadySky

One male character still needed!

The partner for Avarice had to drop out of the game so we need a male partner for her!

Check out the premice of the story and if you find yourself interested in playing our game contact Jated & me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AVARICE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Played By: Jated ... Partner: OPEN

Abilities:  Can point out a liar.  Doesn't matter what they are lying about, she knows.  Calms a room, to ease a fight.  With one touch of her hand, she can tell a person's past.  She goes through men quickly, they ask too many questions.  She has absolutely NO patience for stupidity, nor ignorance. 

Jated

Calling all men!!!  There has to be a man interested in playing opposite a work-a-holic!!!

Just think of the possibilities!!!

You could be a vamp or a were or whatever you like.  I will do my best to make it really good!

Umbral Sanguinus

Hmm.... expressing possible interest. I will take a delve into the thread and give it some more thought before coming up with specifics.
Ideas Roleplays Ons and Offs Apologies and Absences
"As political and economic freedom diminishes, sexual freedom tends compensatingly to increase." -Aldous Huxley

LadySky

Umbral Sanguinus

Name: Rio Angelo Phantros Midas

Description: 6'0", dark green eyes, dark brown hair.
Rio Angelo Phantros Midas is a man of tall, lean stature. His form is both rugged and angular, chisled and athletic. There is a suave confidence about him, an air of nonchalant control. His demeanor is both refined, and yet he seems dismissive of authority and control. The form-fitted suit and unbuttoned dress shirt are stylishly rebellious. His skin is an enticing bronzen olive complexion, swarthy and exotic. He could fit in across the globe, from Brazil to Turkey. Within that stunning, dark gaze is a wolfish glint. Predatory, playful, and cunningly intelligent. A roguish smirk often tugs at the corner of his seductively crafted lips.

Personality: Mischievous, coy, blunt, suave, aloof, cunning, manipulative, whatever suits his mood.

History: King Midas, son a mortal and the goddess Cybele, was a worshipper of Dionysus. He had a daughter, turned to gold and death, but also a son; Lityerses, the demonic reaper of men. Lityerses himself bore a daughter with one of Pan's (to whom his father later venerated, and is a guardian of his mother, Cybele) attendants, a nubile nymph, before his death at the hands of Heracles. But then, the Midas family was accustomed to the gods, known personally by Orpheus, Apollo, Pan, and Tmolus, beyond Cybele and Dionysus.

The young woman with nymph-blood and godly was said to smell of Ambrosia and honey. It was not long before her unearthly grace and charm caught the attention of those beyond the local shephards, and indeed the gods themselves. One of which was Phantasos, a god of dreams that ruled a part of Hades, for even in her dreams she was a walking marvel. Where his brother Morpheus was a protector in dreams, and Phobetor crafted nightmares, Phantasos created elaborate fantasies and illusions. Thus, he was able to seduce the sweet girl, playing on her every desire, her every fantasy. He created a perfect world she lived in with him. And so she lived, bore a child, grew old, and died... never to awake again.

It was her child, the great-grandchild of the King of Gold, infamous for his greed, that grew up to be the man now known as Rio Angelos Phantos. Though mortal as man, he possesses the abilities of minor telepathy and the ability to dream walk. He used this knack to his utmost advantage When he was young. His knowledge of dreams and mental trickery allowed him to gain a glimpse of a god's dream, and from it he plucked the secrets of Ambrosia from the gods, and with it, immortality.

He has lived through the rise and fall of civilizations. He has accumulated vast amounts of wealth, only to see it disappear in the blink of a revolution. Thus, he desires something more, infinitely more valuable, yet insubstantial. Knowledge being power, he seeks out the occult and the forbidden, knowing that the taboo hold secrets...

The current iteration of his self is a powerful businessman. Many suggest that some of his wealth is ill-got, and from all his connections from Colombian to Afghanistan, it would be hard to disagree that many of his clientele are far from saintly.

Abilities: Immortal, Restricted Telepathy, Onieromancy, Astral Projection, Dream Manipulation, Lucid Dreaming.
Ideas Roleplays Ons and Offs Apologies and Absences
"As political and economic freedom diminishes, sexual freedom tends compensatingly to increase." -Aldous Huxley

LadySky

Wooohoooo! Awesome profile!

I shall add him to the profile thread and leave it to you and Jated to work your story out together!