News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

RP Ideas! Looking for a small group!

Started by MaiMizzu, March 12, 2015, 08:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaiMizzu

So we've (me and Apygoos) have been struggling with trying to put together ideas for RP. We have all these ideas.. so we thought we would throw these up and see what sticks! If any of these sound fun, just let us know!

Digimon Adventure - Classic story of digidestined on a journey with their partners and digimon
Sailor Moon/Senshi - An idea with male characters too!
Star Wars - Either galactic civil war or new republic era
Final Fantasy - Freeform, ideally. An original world, original story. But using classic jobs and races.
Soul Eater - Now we would like it to be the DWMA. And ideally, players would be partnered up.. weapon and meisters. BUT if there isn't anyone at first for you to partner with, you can just NPC a partner until someone joins the game that can be your partner!
Fullmetal Alchemist/Final Fantasy - The initial idea here is that an Alchemist from the FMA world gets traps in a Final Fantasy world.

The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

Batman4560

EdwardShane

I'd be more partial to final fantasy, personally

Batman4560

I don't mind Final Fantasy but I would be sort of flying blind on the subject.

rotburn

I don't know, Soul Eater is pretty wicked. I think the idea of being a partner that can turn into a living weapon or having one would be pretty darn sweet. If that goes anywhere or you need another player to match someone for specifics on that, pm me :P

arthenwel

Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

wander

Acula

Looks like I'm the only one, but I would love a Sailor Moon rp. :) (With male characters! Sounds like fun!)

Yukina

And it seems I'm the only one that'd be up for digimon.

Dray

I'll toss in my hand for Digimon and/or Soul Eater

la dame en noir

You should make a poll to keep track! :3
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Yukina

MaiMizzu

The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

EdwardShane

Ehhh....none of the options in the poll interest me that much.  I was liking the idea that would be more solidly final fantasy, and not a crossover with anything.  I apologize, but I will be withdrawing interest.

wander

I voted for FF but also not for a crossover... I thought it was just sharing a section with FMA. I gotta be honest though, I know nothing about FMA.

Almondus

Starwars seemed the best fit for me. 

FwuffyKittenz

apygoos

vanTheMad

Star Wars is my primary poison, but I do love me some Sailor Moon a lot too~

apygoos

so while people look and consider:
one of my star wars ideas was set in a future new republic.
Rogue Squadron has become a legendary squad, never short of heroic feats that was known to not just end the grip of the Empire, but ensure peace and security throughout the galaxy for many years there after. At this point Rogue Squadron is not just ace X-wing pilots, but they are more akin to what we see in the game/book series Republic commando. They are the best of the best soldiers in the Republic, and the brotherhood that is Rogue Squadron will seemingly endure as long as the republic breathes.

Neysha

Star Wars is the only one I'm terribly familiar with.  Maybe a little bit of Final Fantasy.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Zeth

It looks like Soul Eater will win. I don't think I seen a Soul Eater game on E before. So that is like new ground.

FwuffyKittenz

I've been in one on another roleplay site, and it was quite successful. I think the hard parts are the storyline, but any GM worth his mettle shouldn't have trouble with that. And finding a balance of people and weapons, because everyone wants to be a weapon.

Shotgun being a weapon!!

rotburn

(chose Soul Eater)

I wouldn't mind being a human reaper. A partner that meshes well so we can take out dark souls and a witch is sweet enough. *crosses fingers for a cool weapon*

--That would be interesting if the story started on pairing up meisters and weapons at some sort of coronation setting.--

Lustful Bride

I chose Star Wars. For the Rebel Alliance!  8-)

akirakaneda

I have to say digimon, but to repeat the same story might be a lil boring

FwuffyKittenz

I think it's gonna be either star wars or soul eater, by the way things are looking. So perhaps another poll between the two?

apygoos

we have made a thread for a Star Wars: Rogue Squadron game
the link is here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=227783.0

FwuffyKittenz

So I guess someone should start up a Soul Eater interest thread. Don't look at me, I can't GM for my life.

Kimmy

Divining is my first choice but soul eraser looks pretty interesting as well.
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

Asphodel Terrarium

Drowdeviant

My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time