Pledges and Sisters (Sorority House interest check - FxFxFxF)

Started by PeachyPie, December 20, 2014, 05:04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Sharon

PeachyPie

I'm going to start posting the people who are paired up together in the original post of this thread. So far we just have one: Emma and Lorelei. Hopefully some more come soon!

And people always leave in big group games. No need to worry about it, unless everyone leaves. But three or four is normal, I think.

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

PeachyPie

I could have one, if you're interested. I'm actually not even sure what the numbers are right now, since a couple people quit and I haven't heard anything from a few others in a while.

la dame en noir

Go through the pages and update your first post, it'll help you keep track...maybe even creating a Character Thread.
A&A | FxF |

PeachyPie

WIP!

Character's Name: Ashleigh Moore
Pledge or Sister: Pledge
University Major: Art History
Played Sports: Tennis

Appearance:

Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 108 lbs
Build: Slim

Description: She has her ears and her belly button pierced. Nothing else, and no tattoos. Ashleigh is very chic, and mostly wears only the most feminine clothing: usually dresses or skirts when she can get away with it.

Personality and History:

Personality: When first meeting Ashleigh, people generally notice how friendly she is above everything else. Some might say she likes the sound of her own voice, but that isn't completely accurate. While she is very talkative, Ashleigh prefers to actually have a conversation, rather than talk at people. Keeping this in mind, she is usually the one who carries most of her conversations. One thing people generally don't notice about her, probably because she hides it so well beneath her sociability and friendliness is just how insecure she. Ashleigh is the kind of person who believes she has very little to offer the world beyond a friendly smile and her good looks. No doubt she has much more to give; it's just a matter of showing Ashleigh how much she is really worth. She is also very sensitive to other people and is extremely emphatic, to a fault. Deep down she is submissive, and a perceptive eye may be able to see this in her, but she is also very stubborn, strong willed, and opinionated. Anyone who wants her to happily submit is going to have to work for it.

Likes: She likes parties and other social gatherings, but even more than that, Ashleigh enjoys close, intimate encounters with the people she cares about the most. She's terrible at video games, but likes to play with friends. Music and painting has always been her number one passion, however, and even though she doesn't believe she is very talented, she actually is quite good. Reading literature of all sorts, movies, and binge watching TV shows are among her favourite pass times. She also likes swimming and tennis. And she loved tomboyish girls.

Dislikes: Rude people, switches (Ashleigh prefers the dominant people to stay dominant, and the submissive people to stay submissive.), patriarchy and people who subscribe to the idea that women must submit to their men, rap and hip hop music, dubstep, hard liquor that isn't mixed into a fruity drink.

Strengths: She is extremely compassionate, outgoing, genuine, friendly, and sensitive. She's a very talented musician and painter, and is unwaveringly loyal to those closest to her.

Weaknesses: She is very insecure, can be self centred at times, lacks self discipline and motivation, and she doesn't take rejection or failure very well. She also has a tendency to get very jealous, but she is aware of this fault and usually tries to deal with it without telling anyone. This usually just makes things worse.

Ambitions & Goals: One of Ashleigh's weaknesses is her lack of ambition. That, however, is mainly due to her insecurity. She does have dreams, and becoming a professional musician or writer is among them. She doesn't want to become a superstar, though. Ashleigh would much rather find a career teaching music or playing a playing a small role in an orchestra somewhere. Her biggest dream, however, is to fall in love with someone with whom she can spend the rest of her life.

Ons & Offs: Although she can be strong minded and outright stubborn at times, what Ashleigh truly desires is a strong, dominant woman to take control, both in the bedroom and the relationship as a whole. That doesn't mean she wants to be whipped, collared, and oppressed (Although that can be fun in the right setting!). Rather, it means she wants someone to take care of her, to be her rock that she can lean on. Women who switch roles between dominance and submission do not appeal to her. And she dislikes equally men and women who subscribe to the idea that men are the dominant sex, inside the bedroom or outside. She believes dominance has nothing to do with gender, and doesn't really consider herself a feminist. She likes the idea of being spanked, and prefers being penetrating over doing the penetrating; she is an anal virgin, but has often fantasized about it - always receiving and never giving. A little bit of light bondage is fun; she likes giving as well as receiving oral. Above all, though, she just wants someone to take charge in the bedroom. Disciplinary spankings are her number one fantasy.

History:

Neither of Ashleigh's parents spent much time raising her as a child or teenager. Her father had a more intimate marriage with his work than he did with his wife, which may very well have been a leading factor in why this marriage lasted so long. Ashleigh's mother is a serial divorcee. If you asked her how many husband's she's had over the years, she probably wouldn't be able to tell you offhand. Her relationships rarely lasted more than a year, and one of them even ended in divorce after only four months. So when her marriage to Ashleigh's father lasted ten years, more than a few people were shocked. To say it was true love, though, would be an outright lie. They hardly ever saw each other. He was away on business trips more often than he was home, and when he was home he usually stayed late at the office. Nobody really knew for sure, but there were a lot of reasons to suspect that she had at least a couple ongoing affairs while the two of them were married. Nobody really blamed her, of course, not when her husband was as much of a stranger as him. None of that mattered to Ashleigh, though.

Unlike her sister, Carin, she was sent away to attend boarding schools across the United States, rather than being allowed to stay at home under the tutelage of private teachers. A lot of that had to do with her inability to focus on school. At first her mother worried that she either suffered from ADD, or was simply dumb. Neither were true. Ashleigh just had more important things to worry about than school.

Boarding school helped a little bit. Her grades improved, and she even found herself near the top of her class in a few courses, mostly art and music classes. After a while it was deemed that this was where her talents lay. So after finishing the 6th grade, she was sent to attend a private art school in New York where she flourished. Not only did she do well there, but she also loved it. Finally she was doing something that she was actually passionate about. For the next three years she attended this school and loved it. The only she didn't like was being away from home for so many months out of the year. Not so much because she missed her mother, and certainly not her father. But her sister was there.

To this day Ashleigh looks up to Carin and holds her on a pedestal where very few people deserve to be. Every moment they got to spend together, she cherished. Of course, they had their fights, as all siblings do. Ashleigh rarely, if ever, got the upper hand in those fights. She'd never admit it, but it's the truth. Being the younger sibling naturally meant that she was bullied and picked on; she was taken advantage of, and teased. But when it's all said and done, they love each other. That's why, despite how much she enjoyed her time in New York, Ashleigh was thrilled to move back home to attend high school. It meant more time with her sister, except that she was no off in College.

When Ashleigh graduated, she had both the money and the grades to get her into just about any school in the United States. But for her, there was really only one choice. When she learned that Carin was starting up her own Sorority, Ashleigh immediately knew that's where she was going to school.

Reia

Everyone's characters are looking so awesome! I'll definitely have Carin's up later today. Also, Carin is the head/founder of the house, so it'd be cool to get connections/relationships worked out with her fellow sisters. ;D
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

Bibliophilia

Ashleigh is gorgeous.  I love that she looks like she's out of the '50's, because I sort of envision Harper in a relationship as a kind of archetypal '50's husband.

PeachyPie

I really liked the avatar. Really glad that you do too! I'm going to try to finish up her history sometime tonight, but no promises. I've had a sucky day and it's hard to focus on this right now, as much as I'd like to lose myself in some wonderful writing!

Bibliophilia

-pets and snuggles.-  Sorry you had a sucky day.  There's no rush, sweetie.

PeachyPie

Thanks! You're sweet. <3

I think we can probably get started pretty soon if some of the people who've already submitted their character sheet want to try pairing up with anyone they think might be a good match. So far we just have one confirmed pair. Just let me know if and when you find someone.

la dame en noir

So we have to pair up? I might drop out so it doesn't make it uneven.
A&A | FxF |

RubySlippers

No, I can have my Sister take two Pledges or better anyone not paired up the "lucky ones" get to serve ANY sister sort of like House Girls that might work. Since they must impress the Sisters to get in they would likely have to work more.

For now I'm researching options for my characters hazing, she favors fun and building a spirit of teamwork for the House so will likely bounce off ideas in game with the head of the Sorority especially when it can raise money for charity.

Kokaine

Hmmm... I'm still toying with my character idea (might go a different direction personality wise) but actually looking through the sheets posted I'm not sure there's a good match just yet...
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

RubySlippers

Okay I have to ask Kokaine is that a picture of a real kitten you own, its so cute, awwwwww.

Seriously though there are options for group things for the Pledges I'm thinking a list of tasks they must do to get in, to make sure its fair.

I think we should each as Sisters submit a project for the Pledges they must do, as a group. To promote sisterhood and well have fun.

Yukina

I think I'll be dropping from the roleplay. I just can't seem to find any matches.

Strangefate

Posting possible interest.  I’d sort of like to know what the current balance is between Sisters/Pledges though.  (Unless it’s posted and I’m just being clueless  :P )   I’d probably go Pledge but I’m going to guess the game is already heavy on Pledges?  Sometimes I play one of each in these sorts of games but not sure I have the time to commit that heavily.   Just observing for the moment anyways.  :-) 

(Hope everyone's had a great holiday season BTW!)
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Yukina

I will retract my withdrawal, as Sharon has offered to pair her character with my mine.

Kokaine

Am gonna take down my previous character and put up another I've had in my brain all morning while at work and see if she might be a better fit.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Reia

I meant to post my character sheet last night but instead fell asleep on my laptop. Oops? :P

I'm going to be finishing up in a bit. Meanwhile I took some initiative and worked on a list of players and what role they're interested in. Hopefully it'll help clear up on what our numbers are. So far it seems like we're on a pretty even keel and the only thing left to check is what pairings have been set up. PeachyPie, hope this is okay! :)

Sisters

#     Player                          Character            Status           Paired With     

1Angel Fire-CS Submitted WIP-
2Bibliophilia-CS Submitted-
3Kokaine-CS Submitted WIP-
4Reia-CS Not Submitted-
5RubySlippers-CS Submitted WIP-
6Sharon-CS Submitted WIP-

Pledges

#     Player                          Character            Status           Paired With     

1Frozen Star-CS Not Submitted-
2Kimmy-CS Not Submitted-
3la dame en noir-CS Submitted WIP-
4Mysterica-CS Submitted WIP-
5Nymphadora-Interested-
6PeachyPie-CS Submitted WIP-
7Praetoria-CS Not Submitted-
8Yugishogun-CS Submitted-

Any Role

1Strangefate---
2vin26m---
[tr][td]

[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Bibliophilia

That' great, Reia!  Hopefully it will prove useful to everyone.

Those of you thinking of dropping due to lack of balance, I would hold off.  I imagine the actual pairing-off scene will last for some time, since it will probably involve a meeting/party where the Sisters get to 'check out the merchandise', as crass as that sounds, and get a feel for who they want to have as their very own pet pledge.  That means others could come or drop during that scene, meaning your character could very well find someone to pair up with who just hasn't joined yet!

Also, Reia, sweetie?  Harper's sheet is complete, unless I've forgotten something and didn't realize.

Reia

Quote from: Bibliophilia on December 28, 2014, 01:28:08 PM
Also, Reia, sweetie?  Harper's sheet is complete, unless I've forgotten something and didn't realize.

Oops! Fixed it. Don't know how I missed that.

And good advice, definitely something to keep in mind.
[tr][td]

[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Bibliophilia