Coincidence or .......((MOVED)))

Started by SakiaWarner, January 21, 2009, 11:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SakiaWarner

"When you suffice a need, you take that singular thing under your control...even for a little while, it's yours." You want it, you need it, you HAVE it, you CONTROL it. It's yours..."

DefectiveTurret

I don't have anything close to an answer/theory for this, but something similar also happens to me. Back when I used to commute, I'd have to drive through this magical-looking tunnel to get to school. I've always believed since I was a kid that if I held my breath through a tunnel and made a wish, the wish might come true. So every time I drove through that tunnel, I would make a wish. Every single reasonable wish came true. I wished that I would have an easy quiz this week since my math course had been rather disagreeable lately, and the next time I walked into my discussion section, the GSI announced, "We're going to have an easy quiz today okay?" I was shocked and relieved. We had never had an easy quiz before. I also wished that somehow it'd be okay that I had forgotten about an assignment that was due that day, and lo and behold, the teacher randomly decides to extend the deadline that day. This kind of stuff happened regularly throughout the semester. I live on campus now, so I don't drive through the tunnel anymore, unfortunately. I do believe that there was something going on, because my wishes came true too many times to be pure coincidence.

Caehlim

Do you actually want an answer?
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Pumpkin Seeds

Unfortuantely Sakia, you probably would want this in the Good and Cuddle section I think its called.  I'm not like chastising or anything, but this is where people go to get their posts burned to a crisp under scrutiny.  I'd hate for someone to decide to launch into some sort of argument on a subject that is obviously very personal and important to you.

Caehlim

Quote from: Asku on January 22, 2009, 03:10:05 AM
Unfortuantely Sakia, you probably would want this in the Good and Cuddle section I think its called.  I'm not like chastising or anything, but this is where people go to get their posts burned to a crisp under scrutiny.  I'd hate for someone to decide to launch into some sort of argument on a subject that is obviously very personal and important to you.

I think Asku is right.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

dready

i second that seconding. :3 though i'm glad that you have a psyche such as that to be able to contact passed family members.

SakiaWarner

Quote from: Asku on January 22, 2009, 03:10:05 AM

I think you guys might be right.... moving it now!!!

Maybe I should place this in the..

"Am I freaking insane?" Section LOL :P
"When you suffice a need, you take that singular thing under your control...even for a little while, it's yours." You want it, you need it, you HAVE it, you CONTROL it. It's yours..."