Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merry Gentry

Hello! I keep losing this thread!  ;D  as I bounce around, finding my way I keep getting lost... silly huh!
How was the relaxing Night Stalker? Was it all you hoped for?
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Night Stalker

Quote from: Merry Gentry on April 28, 2010, 05:52:04 PM
Hello! I keep losing this thread!  ;D  as I bounce around, finding my way I keep getting lost... silly huh!
How was the relaxing Night Stalker? Was it all you hoped for?

Howdy there, there is an option to be notified of all replies to threads after posting to them.
You can also bookmark topics and then just check on threads that way.

It did not actually happen, perhaps another time.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Merry Gentry

I did find those options to help me, but that's the easy way! lol!
I'd like to try an remember a bit where I've been. 

Sorry you didn't get your relaxing days, maybe this weekend instead?

What's on the menu today?
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Shade

Steps into the establishment, and finds his old booth. Been awhile since I've been in here. How is everyone?

Merry Gentry

*waves to Shade*  I'm doing great! How are you today Shade?

Shade

I'm feeling pretty good right now. Just got back from a calculus exam a little while ago, and i felt like i knew what i was doing :P How about you?

Night Stalker

Quote from: Merry Gentry on April 29, 2010, 08:34:11 PM
I did find those options to help me, but that's the easy way! lol!
I'd like to try an remember a bit where I've been. 

Sorry you didn't get your relaxing days, maybe this weekend instead?

What's on the menu today?

lol well I sometimes believe the easiest option is the best.

Not likely for this weekend either unfortunately, couple of friends want me to help move some furniture around and even in pain will do so. 

The cafe has everything you could wish for, help yourself if no one is around.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Malevolence

The night air was humid and sticky, unusual for this early in May, but a welcome respite from the cold chill of winter. Andi sauntered down the street, flip flops flapping a cadence on the moist pavement. Her mind picked up the beat and the first words in her mind were simply, "flip flop, flip flop" but then her musicians soul kicked in and she added a bit of bebop, "flippy-flop flop, flippety flop bop" and that brought a smile to her face. She hummed the tune, adding meter and notes in her brain, seeing the music now even as she was hearing the beat, creating a tune with melody and weaving a story of a girl and summer and rain.

She entered the cafe and immediately sat at a table and pulled the battered guitar case off her back, open it and with one easy, practiced movement, the old, tenderly worn instrument was in her lap, a pad and pen was on the scarred, somewhat sticky table and she was humming and strumming, noting and correcting.

"I'll haaaave an iced coffee, splash of soy.." she sang in between notes of her new tune to the patient waitress that Andi only noticed after a few long moments. The rest of the cafe was lost to her attention as well, but some of the other patrons noticed -her-. Long, stick straight brown hair, long, shapely legs that went from all the way there to way down there and a body that could stop a clock- if the clock was slow and the battery was losing its juice-  and casual, if eclectically hippy chic clothing made her hard to overlook. She was not beautiful. There was something- quirky- about her looks, but take in toto she was pretty in a girl-next-door sort of way and when she began to sing her new song, her beauty grew and others stopped their perusal of cheap paperbacks, folded newspapers turned to the latest bad news of the day, and the tappity-tapping of keyboards to listen to Andi sing..

"Cheap flip flops from the dollar store, beat out a rhythm to keep me company.
I listen for you in the sound of the rains,
but hear nothing but the patter of water on pavement,
the sound of wind in the forgotten laundry, dirty now from the acid rains
that falls from the heavens like the burning tears of angels.."

the tune trailed off again to humming and strumming as she went back to melody-making and note-taking.

Night Stalker

Quote from: Malevolence on May 03, 2010, 08:58:35 PM
The night air was humid and sticky, unusual for this early in May, but a welcome respite from the cold chill of winter. Andi sauntered down the street, flip flops flapping a cadence on the moist pavement. Her mind picked up the beat and the first words in her mind were simply, "flip flop, flip flop" but then her musicians soul kicked in and she added a bit of bebop, "flippy-flop flop, flippety flop bop" and that brought a smile to her face. She hummed the tune, adding meter and notes in her brain, seeing the music now even as she was hearing the beat, creating a tune with melody and weaving a story of a girl and summer and rain.

She entered the cafe and immediately sat at a table and pulled the battered guitar case off her back, open it and with one easy, practiced movement, the old, tenderly worn instrument was in her lap, a pad and pen was on the scarred, somewhat sticky table and she was humming and strumming, noting and correcting.

"I'll haaaave an iced coffee, splash of soy.." she sang in between notes of her new tune to the patient waitress that Andi only noticed after a few long moments. The rest of the cafe was lost to her attention as well, but some of the other patrons noticed -her-. Long, stick straight brown hair, long, shapely legs that went from all the way there to way down there and a body that could stop a clock- if the clock was slow and the battery was losing its juice-  and casual, if eclectically hippy chic clothing made her hard to overlook. She was not beautiful. There was something- quirky- about her looks, but take in toto she was pretty in a girl-next-door sort of way and when she began to sing her new song, her beauty grew and others stopped their perusal of cheap paperbacks, folded newspapers turned to the latest bad news of the day, and the tappity-tapping of keyboards to listen to Andi sing..

"Cheap flip flops from the dollar store, beat out a rhythm to keep me company.
I listen for you in the sound of the rains,
but hear nothing but the patter of water on pavement,
the sound of wind in the forgotten laundry, dirty now from the acid rains
that falls from the heavens like the burning tears of angels.."

the tune trailed off again to humming and strumming as she went back to melody-making and note-taking.

Hi there and Welcome to not just the Cafe but E.  Hope you are enjoying the approval process.
I am the NightStalker

Umbreon

Charlie Firestone walked through the doors of the cafe after a hard day of work. He was an actor at the age of twenty two and was in a long running series, however the series was taking a break for a week so he decided to visit this cafe he heard about. Immeditely walking through the door he was greeted by the sound of a woman singing, his ocean blue eyes scanned over where the woman was.

"Wow, she's pretty" Charlie commented to himself. While watching her he walked over and sat down at the bar, brushing some of his spiky black hair back. "Hi, I will have some beer if you got any" Charlie told the bartender. He didn't drink often so it was just a casual one beer drink once in a month thing. "Who's that? She sounds like a good singer" Charlie asked as well.

Merry Gentry

Jumps up from the table beside the window to have her raspberry latte refilled at the counter.  Batting her eyes blue eyes at the sexy gentleman behind the counter.  Thrilled to have found herself back in his company once again.  Even if she had to ask for directions.

Night Stalker

His bluish green eyes meet hers as he refills her cup, leaving out another huge assortment of various bakery items for all to enjoy.
I am the NightStalker

Merry Gentry

Grins, breaking eye contact, a little bashful as she removes a delicious treat from the tray. Slowly sauntering back to her table beside the window. Nibbling at the delectable pastry

Night Stalker

Bluish green eyes watch her walk back to the table leaving fresh coffee, tea and orange juice out as well for all to enjoy.   Moving from behind to turn the jukebox on.
I am the NightStalker

Merry Gentry

Her eyes flicker to watch him as she sits down at her little table.  The sunlight beaming through the glass, almost too bright. Noticing how sweet he is to leave such delectable treats out for the customers to enjoy. Glad she found this place, determined to remember it, and come back often.  Remembering to place her bookmark in her current novel.  So as to not lose her place, again.

Night Stalker

Returning with fresh kitchen supplies the aromas waft through to the main eating area as he leaves fresh coffee, tea and orange juice out for all to enjoy.  Walking casually around each booth cleaning up he pulls the curtain down part way to block out some sunlight surrounding her booth as he changes the jukebox song over.
I am the NightStalker

Michelle

wanders in and finds a seat at one of the booths and sighs as she sinks into her chair
~There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.~

Ways to my Heart and How to Shatter It.

ULTIMATEMALE

Opens the front door to the cafe loudly, barging in breathing heavily, soaking wet from all the heavy rain pouring in down from outside.  I take 4-6 slow gradual steps into the cafe and collapse to the floor slowly watching everybody giving me that "WHAT THE HELL" look as a small stream of blood dribbles from my forehead, running down my cheeks as I hit the floor. 

Night Stalker

Night's bluish green eyes notice the young lady enter and take a seat in a booth, barely five minutes later the young man crashes through the door collapsing to the floor.  Walking casually from behind the counter to him as he lays there, the first aid kit is left with him along with a towel.

I am the NightStalker

ULTIMATEMALE

I grasp the first aid kit  and begin to lift it up whilst giving a brief friendly but tired *smile* at Night stalker.  However since I am almost depleted of energy The first aid kit slips  out of my hand as i lift it bouncing of the floor.  I collapse to the floor again this time on top of the pure white soft clean towel. 

Night Stalker

Hearing the brief clattering Night turned to watch the first aid kit topple over along with the young male.  His eyes notice at least the blood has stopped, opening the kit and leaving out the bandage for him to use he takes the kit returning to the kitchen before bringing out fresh baked goods for all to enjoy.
I am the NightStalker

ULTIMATEMALE

I regain my breathe and use the bandage on the floor to seal up my wound on my forhead.  I crawl to a chair and use it for leverage as I pull my self up and take a seat. "AWWWWWWW MY HEAD HURTS"!!!!! I exclaim.

Night Stalker

Watches the man stumble into the booth, taking some water and aspirin across to his booth.
I am the NightStalker

ULTIMATEMALE

"Thanx man I appreciate that".  The pain of the headache echoeing in my voice.  "Whats your name by the way?"

Night Stalker

"No probs.  Call me Night."
I am the NightStalker