Magic Guild Slice of Life 'Harem' (M lf F)

Started by CloudyToxin, December 20, 2023, 08:01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CloudyToxin

Hi there!

Ever since playing the Harry Potter fan game "Innocent Witches", I have been craving the kind of open ended "explore Hogwarts and make friends with cute wizard girls" thing that... well, the experience that no game can actually provide. But what if we ran it as a role? We could build a magical setting, imagine ourselves a little magical guild with a mixture of the cute Hogwarts classes like beasts/potions/DAtDA/plants etc. alongside actual missions and adventures, without waiting for He Who Shall Not Be Named to force it on us, where we just go out into the field with one of our guild masters, and help some people with some magic related problems, and then go back and do more classes building on what we learned.

Now, the selfish part, ideally I'd like to play one 'main character', maybe with some friends who I play more like NPCs, while you play as many female characters as you feel like introducing/juggling at one time, acting almost like the DM as I traverse the "dungeon" of young love and competing lovers. The hope is that it wouldn't actually be selfish, in that you get to enjoy as few or as many characters as you feel inspired to throw at me, without committing hard to any one of them, play with some love triangle tensions, maybe some polyamory/platonic sweetness, and generally just explore a number of wholesome stories as different girls connect with this boy who, isn't the chosen one or anything, but is pretty smart with his spells and potions.

Obviously my character would need to be someone you are happy playing with, just like any role, so that is something we could discuss, but the basic idea that I would want to play would be some mix of what Harry Potter represents in the Harry Potter world, and what Thomas Riddle represents... But all in a lighter-hearted slice of life context. A character who is gifted, well meaning, what the studious types to admire, but also what the bullies might resent; talented and cute in a way that makes him popular with the girls, but not the tall hunk that the popular/hot types might want as arm candy. (or that the popular hot types would normally go with, hint hint, Marin Kitagawa hot nerd arc perhaps?)

I wouldn't expect you to make up a whole bunch of characters on the spot, you could start with one, and then introduce a friend when you are ready, and go from there, but over time my hope is that some of the pairings we work out would actually build chemistry, both for the characters in the story and for us as writing partners, that makes us want to lean into that pairing more, and use that as a kind of centre-piece to tell other stories, or as a kind of serial-monogamy relationship to zoom in on for a while, depending on what we want and what the story wants.

Anyway, if this idea sounds exciting to you, especially if you would actually enjoy the "harem DM" type role I am requesting, then please reach out to me! We can riff on some ideas, and see if it is something we should actually do together!

Thanks for reading,
Cloudy.
Feel free to check out my Roleplay Requests and Ons and Offs while I check out yours ;)