Pledges and Sisters (Sorority House interest check - FxFxFxF)

Started by PeachyPie, December 20, 2014, 05:04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reia

Quote from: Strangefate on January 05, 2015, 05:13:52 PM
I posted my Pledge quite a number of days ago but don't seem to be on the list.

AcK!! See! I knew I'd missed something. So sorry, could you link me to your post? Or go ahead and send me your profile.  :-[

Edit: Decided to add the character/player list here, as it'll be at the top of the page instead of the bottom. Again, please let me know if I've missed anything. :)

Character/Player List
Sisters

#     Player                          Character            Status           Paired With     

1BibliophiliaHarperCS SubmittedPeachyPie
2GnothiSeautonAbigailCS Submitted-
3KokaineDylanCS Submitted WIP-
4ksangre-CS Not Submitted-
5LetrixiaLizzyCS Submitted WIP-
6ReiaCarinCS Submitted WIPNymphadora
7RubySlippersEmmaCS Submitted WIPAngel Fire
8wisdomcubeLakshmiCS SubmittedStrangefate

Pledges

#     Player                          Character            Status           Paired With     

1Angel FireLoreleiCS Submitted WIPRubySlippers
2ElvenKittenAmyCS Submitted WIP-
3Frozen StarCassandraCS Submitted-
4MystericaAdeleCS Submitted WIP-
5NymphadoraHannahCS Submitted WIPReia
6PeachyPieAshleighCS Submitted WIPBibliophilia
7Praetoria-CS Not Submitted-
8StrangefateTeresaCS Submittedwisdomcube
9subjuanitaSandyCS Submitted-

Any Role

1Sethala-Possible Switch (?)-
2vin26m---
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

Ron Don Volante

My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Reia

[tr][td]

[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Clala

Here we go. Finished last night but I've finally got around to posting it here.

Character sheets:

Character's Name: Danielle Wilson
Pledge or Sister: Sister
University Major: PPE (Philosophy, Politics, Economics)
Played Sports: Tennis, Soccer (though she'll insist it is football)

Appearance:

Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 110 lbs
Build: Slim.

Description: Danielle likes to wear dresses however as she doesn't own too many she usually ends up wearing more causal clothes. However she's not opposed to wearing something more formal either. Occasionally wears rings/bracelets and heels to help her look taller. When it comes to the beach/pool she tends to avoid the more racy wear, but that doesn't mean she doesn't enjoy seeing someone else in it.

Personality and History:

Personality: Danielle likes to present herself as a calm and caring person. She can be, but sometimes her selfishness and desire to be in control can slip through. She is often judgemental, but keeps most of those thoughts to herself. Usually very confident, however sometimes she may need comforting from a special someone to pick herself back up. Danielle can also be quite the kinky girl, and has often fantasied about having a girl she could do whatever she liked to...

Likes: Video games, reading, Britishisms, history, politics, warm baths, being with friends, dark humour

Dislikes: Tattoos and piercings, being late, lack of rain, ignorance, cheating on partner, not getting her way, 'joke degrees'

Strengths: Intelligent. Charismatic. Parents provide money.

Weaknesses: Jealous. Gets homesick. Too proud to ask for help.

Ambitions & Goals: To get into law or politics.

Ons and offs: Anal, sex toys, masturbation, bondage, being in control. (Anything in my O&O's that is appropriate should be fair game. I'm happy to go with more vanilla kinks also).

History: As the only child of a former British politician and a member of the Royal Family, Danielle was spoiled at times in her childhood. Birthdays and Christmases were magical affairs for her, with mountains of presents always to be found. Danielle repaid her parents for this by always coming back from school with the top grades they craved, and then bragged about to their friends. There was a disadvantage to this, however. Her parents' lust for grades meant they dictated most of her education. Even the UCLA was chosen for her (Danielle chose the major, from a list approved by her parents). Danielle was sometimes taken away from a school she and settled in with friends if they thought it would help her education, and it became difficult for Danielle to have any kind of long-term relations. Danielle was only able to maintain one friendship long-term, and that was also because their parents were friends. It was through her friend and their kissing games that Danielle realised she liked girls. Apparently it was different with boys, but Danielle didn't care, she liked something already. After many flights and many hours, Danielle had arrived in California. Her parents stayed with her at first, but soon left once Danielle entered, and from there she was on her own. Back at home the media luckily chose not to pay attention to her, considering her an insignificant relation to the monarch. However in the US Danielle has no idea what she may be in for...

RubySlippers

At least someone seeking a proper academic education for once. j/k

Some pledge is going to be happy with the new sister.

Letrixia

Bibliophilia

Love that character ksangre!  She's going to be fun to have as a sister.

PeachyPie

Yeah, she's great ksangre.

And Letrixia, we still have more pledges than sisters, so that won't be necessary. I actually think the numbers are just about perfect right now.

Clala

Quote from: PeachyPie on January 06, 2015, 06:10:29 PM
Yeah, she's great ksangre.

Quote from: Bibliophilia on January 06, 2015, 06:03:51 PM
Love that character ksangre!  She's going to be fun to have as a sister.

Quote from: RubySlippers on January 06, 2015, 01:50:07 PM
At least someone seeking a proper academic education for once. j/k

Some pledge is going to be happy with the new sister.
Thanks. I'm very excited about this game now!

Are we waiting for everyone to be paired up before starting?

PeachyPie

Not necessarily, but you're obviously welcome to find someone to pair Danielle with before we do get started. It might be a good idea, but it's not required. We just want to make sure everyone has someone to play with.

Right now we're just working on getting some boards setup where we can play.

Bibliophilia

Angel Fire

Sweeeeet!!  We are almost there!!  *Is feeling super stoked about this now as she could see Lorelei riding a sweet wave in her mind*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Bibliophilia on January 06, 2015, 07:19:06 PM
Yay!  -is insanely excited for this game.-

+100

If anyone is looking for a sister to pair up with, I still have Abigail free.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

ElvenKitten

PeachyPie

We'll have a board set up soon with all the character sheets so everyone will be able to more easily view all the characters in the game. Once that's done, it will hopefully be easier to get an idea of who you'd like to be paired with.

Reia

Working on getting all our threads ready! Also, I've only received 7 character sheets. I need them all so I can get that put together. Thanks!
[tr][td]

[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

subjuanita

Whose are you missing? Perhaps you should send them a PM.

Quote from: Reia on January 07, 2015, 11:22:16 AM
Working on getting all our threads ready! Also, I've only received 7 character sheets. I need them all so I can get that put together. Thanks!

Miroque

Then, as no more pledges are accepted, I gracefully bow out. Have fun ladies. (not an suggestion, it was an order)

la dame en noir

whoa! I might enter back in as a sister...I don't feel comfortable with that....
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

subjuanita

It's always good to have extra players since some always seem to drp out. I guess in this story you would call them college dropouts.

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 07, 2015, 01:12:57 PM
whoa! I might enter back in as a sister...I don't feel comfortable with that....

vin26m

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 07, 2015, 01:12:57 PM

We are long lost twins.

la dame en noir

No seriously, whats so wrong about finding another picture? I don't get it....I'm not finding this funny at all.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Reia

[tr][td]

[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

vin26m

Never mind.  I pulled my app.  Have fun with the game.