Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantomhive

Please hand it back... Thank you
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

ChicagoOkie

Since you two can't share, I'm just going to hold the win until you can.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Ash

King  ChicagoOkie
*presses chest against him*
:P
It's hard to follow laws when tell rule is changing.

Phantomhive

Its is simply mine. Do not run away with my win.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

justme4386

A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Phantomhive

What would happen if I voted for you instead of myself lol

Phantomhive

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phantomhive

Phantomhive

Ripped Butler and his Queen.

ChicagoOkie

Grabs the win and runs away.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Kurzyk

Picks the Win from his pocket as he runs by.

Phantomhive

Finds you hiding and tosses you and the win over my shoulder and runs away with you both. lol

ChicagoOkie

Holds on to the rope ladder suspended from my helicopter. Swings in and nabs Ash and the win from the clutches of of the evil Phantom.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

Just somehow magically steals the win from you, you can have Ash lol.

ChicagoOkie

Now I have a difficult decision. Take the win, or just run off with Ash.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

justme4386

A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Ash

Grabs the win whilst hanging from King ChicagoOkie? We both win?

justme4386

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

ChicagoOkie

No it's just me, but you all came in a close second.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

justme4386

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019