Quickie: Need Male For A Short Sex-Driven Scene [VAN] or [BON] *TAKEN*

Started by Fool Heart, September 20, 2009, 05:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fool Heart

*Waves* Hello! As my Apologies & Absences post will explain, I am not on every day. However, I promise to post at least a couple times a week at least. Slow posters, welcome, obviously.  :D Pms are preferred but the thread will be checked often enough (hopefully).

Quickie: A Night of Sensuality [VAN] or [BON]
Well, this is was originally a short story that I wrote about a woman meeting up with an ex-boyfriend one day. I'd be really interested to see how it would play out with a partner. Anyways, they meet up and discover that they still have a spark. So, they go off together and have themselves a nice, steamy romp with a suprise ending. Well, that's what happened in my story, anyway.

Now, this can follow the tentative storyline from my story (listed above) or it can be changed. I don't mind either way. Still, the fact remains that this is a quickie. By the way, for all you naughty ones who didn't read my ONs & Offs, a quickie (by my definitions) is simply that: a story with very little buildup or story. It is a roleplay in which to have ourselves a lovely sex session. Simple, precise, and sometimes clean.  ;)
Eyes like a forest in collage, swirling and shining. The intensity; lingering on my skin like glitter. The frantic wings beat within my ribs. Poor things, I know not how to free them. But still, I wander the paths I find weaving in His eyes. Never to emerge, for I left no breadcrumbs by which to flee.

Ons & Offs & Games
Apologies & Absences
Current Roleplay Quota:    9/10