Keeping it in the Family (Seeking M and F)

Started by MagicalPen, June 19, 2014, 08:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timidity

Just wanted to pop by and give my thanks to MP for the acceptance. I'm looking forward to the roleplay and I hope I do the story well. In a literature sense and perverted sense. Ha. x3

Oh and I was going through O & O's and Top Cat I just have to give you kudos. When I read 'throbbing passion rod' in your offs, I nearly fell over in tears from laughter. I then had to wonder if a candy bar or a Popsicle could be named after that. Oh my goodness. It made my day. Thank you. xD
To those I'm writing with, read the A&As for a brief heads up.
POSTING UPDATE: 11/15/16- Ha ha. I only thought it was almost over. Gosh I lied to myself.  e_e I'm working on post slowly as I can, but my time varies and probably will until after Thanksgiving break. Then things may be more settled,  so expect delays until then. I sincerely apologize for this, and if you'd like to put a hold on a story or stop it all together just let me know. Otherwise, I deeply appreciate your patience. n_n
Le Musings

Top Cat

Heh! =^_^= Thank you for the compliment.

But I bet that if that were going to be made into food, it'd be Ben & Jerry's ice cream. "The Throbbing Passion Rod" - an ice cream that included cherry, passion fruit, and chocolate-coated sugar candy making the central shaft.  >:)
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Timidity

I couldn't eat that with a straight face. But it actually sounds kind of appealing now. xD
To those I'm writing with, read the A&As for a brief heads up.
POSTING UPDATE: 11/15/16- Ha ha. I only thought it was almost over. Gosh I lied to myself.  e_e I'm working on post slowly as I can, but my time varies and probably will until after Thanksgiving break. Then things may be more settled,  so expect delays until then. I sincerely apologize for this, and if you'd like to put a hold on a story or stop it all together just let me know. Otherwise, I deeply appreciate your patience. n_n
Le Musings

jessie20

Girls, give me a holla' if you want to YIM

Nymphadora

How goes recruiting?
We still in need of some sisters?
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪