Mage Academy at Shadowfel [NC-H]

Started by Enmuro, July 30, 2009, 02:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lan Moore

CurvyKitten

Name: Runa Croswell
Physical Description:
Personality: Strong, sexy. saucy, bit of confidant smart ass, mostly keeping to herself realizing long ago getting close to people just gets you hurt. Usually staying clam and cool, mocking at time but be careful if you get on her bad side. She doesn't mind getting messy and you don't really need all your body parts to live.....But if you got close to her you may find more....
History: New to the school being brought in after her gift was found out in a bar fight. It was this or prison where they would bind her  powers.
Grade: adept 4
Primary School of Magic*: Shadow magic (teleportation through the shadows, being able to make it solid to bend it to her will, make seem liquid basically any form she needs it to be.)
Secondary School of Magic*: Blood magic ( she has only mastered a few main spells as of yet, boiling of ones blood, sealing spells locking of rooms books...., leech where the subjects blood seeps out of their body. She has an old tome that she came into possion of that as all of the old blood magic spells of the high mages. She has yet to be able to unlock them all.
Bread and Butter Spell: Dark Void the ability to control a black hole.

Students Only
Favored Subjects: Mental telepathy so she can learn to us her powers better, herbalism for entertainment... and of coarse  her runic studies anything to further her skill
((If it still possible to enter the RP I would love to enter. Perhaps enter after her trial brought here for the test to see if she can handle being a student. That would explain why she is here lait and bring her into the story line rather quickly. If you would still have me that is?))

Enmuro

Sorry I missed your post. We are probably wrapping up the first act soon and I am planning a second act. I will pm you back to work something out but it would be fine with me if you wanted to introduce your character in the current arc.

CurvyKitten

AH ok... I will catch up read and see if I can introduce myself properly, if not I wait. What ever works for you. Is my character alright, I changed her a bit her powers alright or to much?