Your life story in six words.

Started by Caity, September 07, 2008, 08:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kangaroo

sounds like you have repetition compulsioin
People who bite the hand that feeds them, usually lick the boot that kicks them. ~Eric Hoffer

"There is a crack, a crack in everything; that's how the light gets in."   ~ Leonard Cohen

Mordred

The floor is really quite springy. :)
*See Pillory*

Kangaroo

We are resilient.  Always  bounce back!
People who bite the hand that feeds them, usually lick the boot that kicks them. ~Eric Hoffer

"There is a crack, a crack in everything; that's how the light gets in."   ~ Leonard Cohen

Desan

Handcuffs are always a good thing.
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Aeval

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Apple of Eris

Quebec winter carnival? Maybe ths year.
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Desan

Aeval

Sounds uncomfortable when needing the bathroom!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Kurzyk

When in doubt, change your avatar!  :D

CandyLips

Desan

Bathroom break before you get cuffed. ;)

Aeval

Good thinking my dear dear Watson!

― Neil Gaiman

Mordred

Somehow again resuscitating this crazy computer.
*See Pillory*

WyldRanger

CandyLips

Kangaroo

WyldRanger

Music soothes the loneliness at times.

Aeval

Wine, candles, music, chocholate perfectly sublime!

― Neil Gaiman

Mordred

Finally, a Saturday that's truly relaxing!
*See Pillory*

Dreamweaver

Saturday?  Why am I still working?

Kangaroo

CandyLips

Sometimes painful in bed as well.

Dreamweaver

skittles should make fruit-flavored painkillers.

Kangaroo

Aeval

Fixing magic potion: take away pain!

― Neil Gaiman