Romantic Roleplay (LateNightKiss & Dragunov Only)

Started by Dragunov, September 19, 2011, 06:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragunov

he sits down in the frontroom on the couch slowly. im home alone and bored. i just turn on the tv and sit back

LateNightKiss

Cassie walked quickly towards her bestfriends house. The house was only a couple of blocks away but it was snowing and the wind was harsh, walking was the last thing Cassie had in mind. She wondered if she would even be awake right now. Her bestfriend wasn't exactly an early bird and it was actually quite early.

Stomping her feet free from the snow on the mat outside their front door, she burried her face in her coat and rang the doorbell.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Dragunov

tyler slowly gets up off of the couch. he walks to the door and slowly opens the door and sees that cassies there. the girl hes been crushing on every sice the 7th grade and his sisters best friend. he gets nervous. "h-hello... my sisters not here today. My parents arent either. They all went to the ski resort for the next 3 days. I dont like the cold so i stayed home"

LateNightKiss

The stunning teen watched as the boy stuttered and struggled with his words. Cassie found it almost amusing whenever he got nervous around her. She knew he had some type of crush on her but she never said a word. He was her best friends brother, it would have been wrong.

Cassie was freezing and she couldn't feel her toes. Going back home had crossed her mind when he explained that no one, not even her friend was home but her instincts took over and she decided to walk inside anyway. "Can I stay for a bit? It's freezing outside!" Wringing her hands in her puffy, pink gloves. Of course he wouldn't say no to her but she wanted to ask anyway, out of politeness.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Dragunov

"i-i cant let you stay out in the cold so yes" his cheeks are bright red in color. he suts the door after she comes in. "do you need anything to drink?" he leans gently against the door trying to stop his blushing but everytime he sees her he blushes. she is the most beautiful girl he has ever seen in his life

LateNightKiss

Moving in completely now, she brushed by Tyler and giggled, plopping down on the couch. "Uh yeah." Speaking in almost a whisper as she blew into her hands for warmth. "Hot chocolate would be awesome right now." Stopping to look up at him. "If that's not too much to ask..." Her cheeks were bright pink, as was the tip of her nose. She pulled off her winter hat and shook her jet black hair from side to side. "This seriously sucks. It's probably just as cold here as it is at the resort."

Dragunov

-her giggle sends him into a trance but he snaps out of it "yeah ill get you some hot chocolate" he walks into the kitchen wondering if she was flirting with him. he heats up some milk and adds coco with some other ingredients.

LateNightKiss

Tyler was taking a little longer than usual so she decided to walk into the kitchen to check up on him. Pulling off her coat, she hung it on the coat stand by the door. Cassie wore a white, long sleeved V-neck that accentuated her cleavage, of course, it wasn't done purposely. How was she supposed to know she'd be stuck with her best friends brother today?

"Is that your 'secret ingredient'?" Cassie laughed and bent forward, supporting herself with her elbows on the counter. "Smells good." Throwing her chin snuggly into her palms, waiting to be served.

Dragunov

he jumps very startles and turns to her seeing her cleavage. his studdering starts getting worste "i-i..... i dont have a s-secret ingredient" he gives a nervous smile and slowly pours 2 cups of hot chocolate. his shaky hands accidently spills some out of the cup. "a-ah. sorry" his cheeks are about the color of a tomato now. why was she so interested in being closer to him. It would of been different if he could actually tell shes flirting.