The Fictionals: Horror Stories (Villain and Axenia)

Started by Villain, July 12, 2011, 04:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axenia

Casey laughed and for a moment she actually considered what it would be like to give in to him, to let someone as experienced as him be her first. It was an intriguing thought and it sure as hell would be easier to seduce him than Alistair, she was not planning on living up to her teasing right now but she could not help herself, she leaned in and whispered in his ear while letting her lips brush against it.
   "Then come on prettyboy, what are you waiting for? I want you to ravish my body, I want you to make me scream in pleasure." She laughed and gave him a small shove.

Villain

'That's strike two. You push me once more and your clothes are coming off.' Ryan warned as he went along with her act. he cast a warning glance towards her and smirked a little, daring her to test whether he was joking or not.
  'A link...but why would Frankenstein put a link in his creations head?' Alistair mumbled to himself as he continued to walk over the dirt ground, not caring that behind him a scene of potential chaos was brewing.

Axenia

"Don't say stuff like that Ryan, that just turns me on. Why don't we just go behind one of the bushes and get this over with, you know you want to." She laughed and did not hear what Alistair had mumbled, she was just enjoying not thinking about that they had all been too close to gitting killed.

Villain

'Right! Thats it!' Ryan exclaimed before turning round and scooping up Casey and throwing her over one of his shoulders before doing exactly the same to Lulu. As he picked both of them up and made his way past Franky Alistair let out a cry of surprise before clicking his fingers.
  'WAIT!' He yelped before clutching his head 'It all makes sense! At least a little! Theres no reason for Frank to have a connnection with his creator! Unless someone wanted to lead Frank to his creator! In other words if someone wanted to lead Frank into an obvious trap!' Alistair exclaimed before pausing for a moment as he considered what he had just suggested, 'We're walking into a trap.'

Axenia

Casey let out a little scream and laughed as Ryan threw her over his shoulder, grinning at Lulu as he did the same to her. This was the most fun she had had in a while, and Ryan had a way of making her laugh.
   "Put me down, you're even more of a caveman than Frank." She laughed as he made his way past the monster. Then Alistairs outburst made the laughter stop, she was still hanging over Ryan's shoulder, unable to see him because of Ryan turning to face him.
   "Who would want to set up a trap for Frank, if they knew where the creator was, why not just take him?"

Villain

'Maybe theres a point to it.' Alistair replied whilst scratching his chin, 'Maybe they only know where his creator is and not Frank. Maybe Frank's creator doesn't want to be anywhere near Frank-no offence' He spoke to Frank before continuing, 'Or maybe they can't reach the creator or Frank. Maybe they can only plant the connection? Like a seed in the mind. Maybe they can't physically reach them?' He spoke before clicking his fingers, 'Maybe it can only reach our minds? Maybe this is the same creature that filled our heads with nightmares while we slept? Maybe it's trying to draw us in.'

Axenia

"Ryan please put me down, you can kidnap us later." She turned to face Alistair once Ryan had put her back down, a hand ran through her hair as she stepped closer to Al. He was always so cute when he was looking thoughtful like that, she did not touch him though she wanted to but kept her arms folded across her chest.
   "The nightmares were a warning that something was coming for us, it is possible that seeing the creator is a warning not to seek him. But we won't know for sure until we find him, we know this can be a trap, we have always known that, we just have to be extra careful."

Villain

'It could be that the nightmare spinner was warning us that Mr Spring's forces were coming for us, but that doesn't mean he's our friend.' Alistair spoke and continued to scratch his chin as he thought over the facts, 'What if Mr Spring's forces aren't the only thing to be afraid of in this forest? What if their is something else?'
  Lulu glanced towards Casey as she heard this. She knew that they would be thinking the same thing and would be recalling how moments ago she had been telling Casey of the horrible things she had seen in these woods. It sent a shiver down her spine and made her heart beat faster. Luckily Ryan was there to help distract her by being a pervert.
  'Well that's excellent folks we've certainly made some progress.' Ryan spoke as he came up behind Casey and Lulu and grabbed a handful of their backsides, 'How about we try and save the morbid thoughts when we settle down to camp again? Then we can talk, plot, worry and scheme all while naked and tumbling around a tent.'

Axenia

The look Casey gave Lulu let her know that Alistair should know about their conversation, she had been thinking about it, the ghosts that Lulu seemed to know was there. She had never believed in anything like that, ghosts, demons, she had never been superstitious. But now anything seemed possible and there scared her, luckily Ryan was there, he knew how to change the gloom mood.
   "Your right Ryan, we should set up camp, why don't Lulu and I do that this time, you and Al can undress in the meantime."

Villain

'I'll wait until the tents are up.' Ryan spoke before slapping Frank and Al on the back, 'Come on you two lets patrol the area while they set up.' He spoke before dumping his camping equipment on the floor and dragging the two of them off.
  The area they had stopped in was not ideal; there were a few too many trees which made it difficult to set up the tent, but it didn't make it impossible plus it allowed their camp site to be slightly more concealed inbetween the trees.
  'I don't like it Casey.' Lulu spoke as she unpacked one of the tents and began to set it up, 'We're in enemy territory here. Are we really going to be ok?' She asked before setting to work.

Axenia

Casey knew what she was feeling, there was something about this place that just seemed off. It was hard to put a finger on it, maybe she was just being paranoid but it felt like someone was watching them. She had tried to shale the feeling off, but it kept popping back up in her mind.
   "Of cause we're going to be okay Lulu, we'll be out of here in a day or two don't worry. If it helps I'll stay awake while the rest of you sleep, I'll keep a protective shield around the camp all night." She tried to sound light, like the concerns Lulu was having were unnecessary. She wanted the girl to be less afraid, if staying awake all night would do that it would be worth it.

Villain

'Thats a nice suggestion Casey but it wouldn't be fair on you to do that. Plus we need you at top form; your our elemental after all.' She spoke while nailing some pegs into the ground to secure the fold out tent she had brought to the ground. It was after secring the final nail that Lulu realised something; her hands were shaking and there was a cold feeling running through her stomach.
  'I'm afraid.' Lulu whispered to herself in disbelief. Lulu was someone who rarely felt fear, after all she had spent most of her childhood ibn a magical place with untold dangers and battled many different types of monsters and villains, but for some reason this was getting to her.
  'Just remember. Your parents are always here if you're scared' The voice of her mother echoed in her head. It was a childish thing to think. Lulu had often resented the over protective nature of her parents, but it was moments like this that made her remember why she loved them; they were always there when it mattered.
  'C-Casey could you....do me a favour?' She asked, trying to keep the tremble out of her voice. She wasn't sure if her voice shook because of fear or embarassment as she prepared herself for what she would say next.

Axenia

Casey had just finished setting up their tent when Lulu spoke to her, she turned around to see the girl was paler than usual. She smiled and walked over to her, taking her hand and making her sit down.
   "Anything sweetie, you know that."

Villain

'Could you...' Lulu began and gulped as she felt Casey take her hand. The whole idea was silly, but right now she felt like she had no other option, '...could you sleep in my sleeping bag with me tonight?' She asked timidly, her eyes now fixed on the groun as she refused to make eye contact with her, she could feel her cheeks warming up.

Axenia

She was a little surprised by the request, but seeing her scared like that made it impossible for her to refuse. She put an arm around the girl and held her close for a while, kissing her forehead before smiling at her.

"Sure thing Lulu, but don't mention it to Ryan, he'll just beg to either join us or being allowed to watch.

Villain

'Thank you.' Lulu spoke and gave Casey a little smile, 'Ryan can beg and plead all he wants he's not getting in my pants.' Lulu chuckled, smiling at the thought of the look on Ryan's face when he found out they would be sharing a sleeping bag. The thought brought back their experiences from earlier that day; the moment on the bus followed by the blissful moment of passion in the river. She stared at Casey's lips for a moment as the feeling swept through her just managing to overthrow the fear.

Axenia

Casey laughed and grabbed Lulus ass, pulling her even closer. She wanted to make Lulu forget her fear, and one way was distracting her. Letting a hand remove some of the blond locks from the pale girls face she leaned in and kissed her, the kiss was deep and passionate.

"What about me sweet thing, will you allow me to get into your pants?"

Villain

'Mmm...' Lulu's voice trailed off as she licked her lips and wrapped her arms around Casey's body, 'Well since your doing me a favour it seems only polite.' She spoke before pulling Casey into her and kissing her firmly. Her hands snaked over Casey's body, one grabbing a tight hold of her ass while the other combed through her hair. Her tongue sneaked out of her mouth and into Casey's, swirling around it and savouring the sweet taste of her lips.

Axenia

Casey sighed as the kiss intensified, pulling Lulu so tight that their bodies were close together. Her hand ran through Lulu's hair and then she gripped it firmly, pulling it slightly forcing their lips to part. She started kissing down her neck, nibbling it gently.
   "Be careful what you promise Lulu, I could have some serious fun with your body tonight."

Villain

'Anything to take my mind off things.' Lulu breathed, her eyes shutting as she relished the bliss of Casey's kiss against her neck. Her hands roamed her body, cupping around her chest and curling around the form of her breasts. Her pulse raced and her hear beat faster and faster. Eventually she couldn't take much more and pushed Casey back so that she went tumbling into the open door of the tent and fell through. In the blink of an eye Lulu had pounced inside and straddled Casey before kissing her forcefully.

Axenia

Casey was a bit surprised by the force of the small blond girl, by she couldn't say she didn't enjoy it. Her hands went up to cup her breasts before she slowly started to undress her, kissing down her neck once more to the breasts. After taking off her blouse she removed the bra, her lips closed around one of the nipples as her tongue circled it.

Villain

Lulu's eyes shut tight as she felt Casey's tongue flick over her breasts. It was more alien pleasure; joy that she had never experienced and never considered. Her hands rose to Casey's head and ran through her scarlet hair, letting her continue her sweet torture before gripping hold of her head tight and pulling her head back.
  'Your turn.' She breathed before kissing Casey hard. Her lips pressed tight to hers as her tongue rammed into her mouth and explored every part of it. She could barely control herself; it was as if a fire had been awakened inside of her.
  She pushed Casey back again and unzipped her jacket, but when she came to her shirt she spared no time to be gentle; she tore it open exposing her bra before sinking down and ripping it off. Her hands cupped around her exposed chest; enjoying the feel of the round soft flesh between her fingers before she let her tongue lick over them.

Axenia

Casey smiled at the ferociousness Lulu showed, she held the girl tight as she kissed her again, letting her hands run down her body. As Lulu tor her clothes of she almost laughed, not that it was funny but it was wonderful seeing a desire like that. Throwing her head back Casey moaned as Lulu licked her breasts, she closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying to the fullest. Her hands started to pull up the skirt Lulu was wearing, finding her panties she let her finger slide underneath the fabric to rest on the smooth cheeks.