(Closed)Seeking new experiences / Focus on kinks / Dom F for Any. Or sub F for Dom F

Started by Lilithashandra, January 23, 2024, 07:11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilithashandra

Thanks a lot for all the messages! I don't have any room left for more stories right now. 

Hello there! It's lovely to meet you!

I created this thread because I wanted to try writing a dominant character but if any of the points listed here are of interest to you and you'd like me to play a submissive character I'll be more than happy to oblige. Mostly looking for feminine doms though regardless of actual gender.

Short intro:

I've been recently looking to try my hand at writing a purely dominant character. I am personally completely submissive and quite happy in that role but I've also only ever role played characters with similar inclinations. Trying to write new things is something I greatly enjoy and I also thought playing a "Mistress" type character could give me plenty of new ideas to try in my current stories.

Like I said however this is not something I'm used to do at all which is why I would love to discuss things at length before starting a story. I currently have enough free time for one or two more stories though I likely won't be able to respond every single day.

Focus on Kinks? :

I'm looking for stories that focuses more on exploring our different kinks rather than detailed sex. Focusing on dominance, submission, bondage, humiliation and of course writing about the way our characters react to it all. That doesn't mean we can't have a heavy focus on sex in between but it's completely optional.  If you end up contacting me after reading this, I would love for you to bring some of your own kinks to the discussion, while I may refuse to write about some of them because of personal preferences you'll never get any judgment from me and I'm always happy to talk about stuff like this. I'll do a list of kinks that I'd love to try later in this post.

Everyone is welcomed! :

I'm happy to write with any gender identity, trans, herm, futa, everyone really! And while I absolutely love femininity and female presenting characters I'm happy to write with anyone. My character will always be female though.

Kinks I'd love to try writing about:

Everything is optional of course! (Still would love to include some of those)

-Bondage: any level of bondage will make me happy but I'd love to write about heavier and more restrictive forms of bondage.
-Petplay: again, the more extreme we go with this the happier I'll be.
-Anal: Always a plus especially if we include training, plugs and the like.
-Toys: small and big, plenty of ways to get creative with those.
-Fetish clothing: Another big favorite of mine with plenty of different options.
-Gags of all kinds.
-Latex
-Chastity: Generally not as a way to forbid a character from having pleasure but as a way to remove a character's control over it.
-Captivity
-Sensory deprivation: from a simple blindfold to total isolation.
-Enemas
-Don't really know how to call that one but... Fetish diet? Like a character eating what resembles pet food from a pet bowl if we're doing a petplay story. It's rather extreme and I completely understand not wanting to include it ahah.

If your character is male here's some very specific few I'd love to try:
-feminization/sissification
-sounding (again everything is optional)

Some more extreme ones I'm willing to include as long as it's not the focus and with some conditions beforehand:
-Everything bathroom related.
-Bestiality.

Things I don't really like:

-Pain: I like neither giving or receiving pain. I might include some light spanking but nothing more than that.
-General cruelty: from words to acts, I'm the type of person who just feels terrible about themselves if they hurt someone, so I'm sorry in advance if that's what you're into!
-Gore/snuff and the likes.

Some very basic and vague story ideas:

I actually don't like preparing plot in advance as coming up with something with a potential writing partner is always so much fun and I'm always afraid to make other feel like they need to choose one of the plot I've proposed. Basically, feel free to contact me even if you have absolutely no ideas, I'd love to come up with something that satisfies both of us!

Slave auction:

Probably the most basic thing, a character becomes a slave, is bought by the other characters for whatever reason and kinky stuff happens as they try to get used to their new life. Plenty of variations we can do with this, fantasy, modern times, alternate reality.

Sealed:

One character is a demon or other powerful entity that was sealed and forgotten long ago. The other character happens to find and break the seal only for the demon to take a liking to them and keep them as their pet.

Kinky alternate reality:

I guess for this one I'd be interested in doing a lot of world building and coming up with a world where a lot of the aforementioned fetish are a normal part of society? Idk, could be fun.

Thanks for making it this far!

Thank you for reading! Don't hesitate to contact me either via private messages or discord. I'll always reply even if I'm not interested!

Have a great day!