~Looking for Playmates~ {MxM writers only}

Started by BlackRain, September 10, 2016, 10:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackRain

DO NOT POST HERE PLEASE

As the title says, I am looking for partners for some lovely roleplays. I've been roleplaying for years and have been writing on forums for five years now. I only write male main characters and prefer your character to be male as well. Your personal gender is of no importance to me.

Make certain to have a look at my o/o's before you message me, thanks!

BlackRain

CRAVINGS

This is where anything I want bad enough will go. If interested PM me, and be sure to place the number of the craving as the subject on the message. And give me more than 'wanna rp?' Tell me what you had in mind for the subject. Sometimes I have plots already that I will share, and sometimes I will come up with something with you on the spot. Anything I suggest can be worked on to satisfy the both of us or we can do one of your own plots, so never be afraid to chat with me.

BlackRain

Craving 1

I want- no NEED some fantasy. I mean long detailed replies, world building, character development, action, adventures, magic, wild beast, supernatural creatures, wars, one on one battles, warriors, thieves, mages, mercenaries, monster hunters, Gods, different races, kingdoms at war... the works! I haven't written this in so long that it's like a burning under my skin.

What I need: A partner not afraid to get into the details and help bring a world we create alive with me. Someone who will give me a strong character that can stand alone when it calls for it. Comfortable with a more story driven roleplay and not hung up on only the sex and their characters position during said scenes. I don't give a fuck what position your character is. I want a great game to write in, that's what I am looking for. I don't have a specific plot, so we can throw ideas around until one sticks.

If any of this isn't your strong suit or taste, it's best to ask for something else. I am open to other ideas, but this is what I want the most.