female in search of a male hunter

Started by wolventears, March 21, 2015, 03:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

Alright, so, I'm thinking my character will be a female werewolf, having lived in these woods for her entire life. Her parents birthed her and raised her in this cabin after having left their pack. Her father was too much of an alpha himself to be led by another and he didn't want any wolves to follow him, wanting the only wolf beneath him to be his mate.

But about ten years ago, they were killed by a hunter. They were only trying to protect their pup from him after a rogue had come through the town at the edge of their territory and had begun killing the local humans. And of course, a werewolf is a werewolf to a hunter and all of them are killers.

Now, a rogue is back in her territory and taking out the locals and not being sneaky about it but leaving their torn up remains in town, out in the open for all to see. This brings the attention of a hunter.

I need a male to play the hunter and somehow these two will meet and perhaps he is her destined mate. He is attracted to this gorgeous female creature but she is what he kills.

Plot direction can be talked through with my partner. Check my o & o's in my sig and PM me if interested. 
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile