Darkest Nights (Modern Supernatural Horror) ~ STILL RECRUITING!

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, June 02, 2012, 02:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

We have a ton of weres now >.> It's kind of crazy...

We're severely lacking in the witch and vampire department, if anyone still wants to join. :)
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Kokaine

*pokes this thing to see if some new vampires skitter out* My Sasha (and her brother) need some play things mates!!! >.>
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Bloodied Porcelain

We're still open to all races, and court is currently in session at Pomme de Sang! Get in your character sheets and get in on the fun!
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

LeSane

You can color me interested. I just read 'everything' so I could get my head around the rules, plot, and so on. Before I posted here to announce I'd like to join.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Bloodied Porcelain

Thank you for your interest, Scarification :) I just sent you a PM. You can find me either via PM, this thread, or messengers.

BP

LeSane

I'm almost done with the profile the only thing I must do is the Bio part then I am done.
It should be done in the next thirty minutes.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Bloodied Porcelain

Bloodied Porcelain

We have several openings in the game if people would like to join.

persephone325

I'm interested.

Along the lines of species/races, are you open to the idea of fae? Or are they too much like angels?
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Bloodied Porcelain

If you look through the race info provided, Sidhe are fae. :)

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

MezzaNotte

Bloodied Porcelain

We've lost a few people so we have several open slots still! Looking for people who can post at least once or twice a week ideally.

Bloodied Porcelain

We've had a new player, but we're still looking for more! Specifically need vampires and witches/warlocks right now, but I'm accepting for all groups.

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm officially closing this game. It was a nice run while it lasted, but I've given up on attempting to rally the troops and keep people interested.