Serse Correctional Facility - Recruiting female inmates & trainers [M or F]

Started by kaz, August 09, 2012, 08:00:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devilyn Sydhe

LOL two of my favs too, Caleb was partial inspiration for my name choice originally...Sorry for posting two char sheets, interested in playing either or both if they meet approval

MarcothTalos

Quote from: Jated on September 20, 2012, 08:17:42 AM
I have to agree with you...I do't think he's handsome at all.   Kinda creepy.  (Sorry girls!!!)
Why thank you Jated lol. Someone who gets that tallish and super thin is just creepy, his neck i could snap with a wiffle bat for christs sake lol. Anyways...

Quote from: lovelygirl on September 20, 2012, 08:22:11 AM
Forgive me father for I have sinned... * giggles*

Man two of my favorite hotties right in a row. Bringing me back to those "Buffy" days Yummy!

Oh lord here comes the keyboardgasm
What would the world be like without a friend like me?

My O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75208.msg3279774#msg3279774

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

Jated

MarcothTalos

Hey don't down the keyboardgasms, they are intense, but for us guys it makes the keyboard sticky ROFL ok enough sickness save that for the roles lol. I like that people seem light hearted here at least, not all serious. OH and on another note, where is William? Cause his post like didn't say where he was or what he was doing really, i think it kinda stopped like right in the middle is what it seems?

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

kaz

Kyle, I like both those characters, accepted.  The game isnt overly NC or extreme, more BDSM based.  Anyway go get in the OOC thread and then post Will arriving and the Father anywhere you like.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

lovelygirl

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

kaz

*Falls about laughing*

Lovely...you good....Hahahahaha  XD
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

MarcothTalos

Jated

lovelygirl

Quote from: MarcothTalos on September 20, 2012, 08:49:47 AM
Oh please don't, this role isn't the place for it ;)

I really never defined what kind of "good" I meant  >:)

Ons &Offs

kaz

Thanks for the interest.  We now have our 6 male inmates. 

Always looking for female inmates and trainers of both genders.

Chelemar

Name: Francis Mattis
Inmate
If Inmate brief description of crime: Software theft, hacking theft, and hacking Government files.
Height: 6'3

Isn't this age too old?  wouldn't it have to be changed to 25?

kaz

I don't think we actually set a limit for the age of inmates.  Looking to see but cant find anything.  I haven't any problems with the age, might be interesting to have an older male inmate. 

If I did limit the ages I cant remember or find it :P

MarcothTalos

If it is a real issue let me know i will drop him a few years but nothing under 30 if thats alright

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

lovelygirl

Name: Talia Willis

Trainer or Inmate: Inmate

If Inmate brief description of crime: repeated reckless driving, pot dealer

Sexuality: As reckless as her driving, both male and female. If it walks upright, it's fuckable.

Personality:Has the "I'm better than everyone, and who gives a fuck" attitude. Thinks she's untouchable. 

Background: Heard of the Movie "Fast and Furious"? Talia lived that life. Spoiled brat that got whatever she wanted from daddy. He overcompensated  for Talia not having a mother. She asked for it, he gave her the world. Little did daddy know, Talia had a little side business on her own, she dealt pot to the locals that were part of the "racing scene." They'd all get high, then go and race each other, ripping up the road. Talia wrecked a few cars racing, but her need for speed didn't stop there. She would get clocked at nearly 110 on the open road. The courts were tired of seeing her, especially after she tried to buy a judge off. That gave her a ticket straight for Serse. 

For Inmates: what would you like to see happen to your character: Make her straighten up and fly right. Up for anything, punish her as you see fit and make her a model citizen, so to speak.

Ons &Offs

Chelemar

Quote from: kaz on September 20, 2012, 09:44:27 AM
I don't think we actually set a limit for the age of inmates.  Looking to see but cant find anything.  I haven't any problems with the age, might be interesting to have an older male inmate. 

If I did limit the ages I cant remember or find it :P

I thought I had seen 18-25 on the request earlier.  I don't care what age they are.  Let me edit that to add, as long as they are 18 at least!:D  Older women need sweet meat too!

Missy

Still open to new female inmates? Are you cool with male players playing female characters?

Chelemar

Jarod1

Interested in this will make a character tomorrow when I have some time.