Sid's Ideas

Started by Sidhiel, July 27, 2011, 01:02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sidhiel

This is all liable to edited, fixed, rehashed, and made prettier. I will be adding more content as time goes by.

Just to reiterate, I am much more likely to want to write with you if you give me plot. I would like a story. This is for my entertainment as much as yours. I will enjoy the smut more if I care about the characters and understand why they're sexing each other up. Erotic RPs are fine. I would just prefer that almost as an aside then the actual story.

I am here for consensual stories for the most part. I am not saying I couldn't be convinced otherwise for plot or such, but overall consensual will be my ideas. As for the story wise, old times. Cultures taken from Romans, vikings, Ancient Egyptian. These are just ideas, but I like the olden times. And I love to take them and twist them for fantasy. I love elves, fairies, goblins, and ogres. I love epic fantasy stories. I love myths and the supernatural. Sci-fi, Modern, plain ol' fiction- I'm not going to straight up say no to, but I'll need convincing most likely. I like epic plots in epic fantasy realms.

Now, I have to ask that people do not post here- thank you. This is where I will post all ideas I have. If you like anything then please PM me and we can hash out what we're going to do. But this is for me as much as you, and keeping it organized is going to help everybody. I will likely be willing to compromise or change anything in the story line I create for you. I love talking about plots and characters and how it all fits together. By the end of conversations I've had brand new plots- and that's just perfect for me.

Also, updating once a week at least is my goal. But I can't make promises. There's only two days with a lot of free time anymore and that's only if RL hasn't completely burnt me out. But I'm still writing. Just takes time.

Sidhiel

So here I'm going to list a lot of pairings I am up to/broad story ideas that I wouldn't mind writing at all. However I don't have a story for them. So if you have something that relatively fits these, I would love to hear it. My general love is m/f, but if you're really convincing I don't mind same sex if we can twist it so.

Knight/Princess (farm hand, Queen, servant, really whatever with a Knight of some sort)
Master (Warlord, King, just a lord)/slave (servant)
Person on side A of war/Person on side B of a war
Husband/Wife
Brother/Sister (this is iffy, but at the same time...)
Spouse/Person they're cheating on other spouse with
Boss/Secretary

Sidhiel

My Ideas
All ideas will need hammering out. Worlds, characters, even the exact plot probably. I leave it somewhat vague so that you can have a part in the creative brainstorming. If I mention a specific gender, it is for the character to be, not the writer. Females characters can be played by males, and males can be played by females. In my ideas, I plan to be the (a) female, but of course, this can be discussed. On the same token, if I mention a character's gender, we can probably switch it to fit your idea.

SoulmateWant
She is an elf that has tied herself to the royal family, striving to guide them and the country. She has worked for the family for many generations, taking joy in watching them grow. But now the King has declared war on his neighbors and she must work to win this. Marching with the army she feels the pull all the magical beings can. The string that ties her to her soulmate. Everybody has a soulmate, but the magical have opened themselves to the flow of magic and can feel the strength when close enough to their other. Conflicted between this man and her kingdom she is captured by the enemy. Perhaps a blessing, as now she can find out which is her soulmate- and decide what to do with him. Here I also don't have a care about anything with the soulmate. Royalty or soldier, elf or human. He could even already be married for the extra dose of drama if you so choose.

Mine
He is a lord of Arcya, fighting for his king. In an attempt to win the warm, fertile lands south of Arcya- full of heretics with their false religion as the King says- he is to pretend to defect to Sibunica. There he finds himself surrounded by peace, songs, and festivities. As a warlord he does not fit in. Save for the one young priestess he finds himself liking. He finds himself enjoying her company and her kindness. During a conversation with the lords he learns that a priestess is to be sacrificed to the Gods for the Midsummer solstice. He finds out it is to be the priestess. She is his, however, and he sends word to Arcya about the festivity and the disruption he would cause on the inside for them to attack from the outside. He saves his priestess and begins the battle for both his country, and her. Let me make my views on non-con for this clear. If I am the male, I would see it as he already views it as that she is his. He would not need to force her sexually. However if you play the male then it is your choice.

Vampire
Premise I came up with: They liked to say that hell became overfull and burst at the gates. They liked to say that the monsters that seemed to have appeared from the earth and air were demons- humans so vile sent to hell and changed into a creature even worse than before. And now they are allowed to walk among the mortals once again. Some so strong, so skilled that they can control you with a look. Others weak, pitiful, and simply fighting to survive. Mortals have risen up to fight both- all! They will defend humanity from the monsters.

I'm looking for a more vampire like story. Except, instead of just blood the vampires just need the life of the other. Energy or blood. Energy leaves less of a trail, but blood fills them up quicker- stronger. As for plot, I'm up in the air currently. Maybe it's a subtle vampire running from family or a hunter. Or the vampire is looking for revenge. Either way, my one and only priority (depending on who plays the vampire) is that they aren't undead but demonic and they aren't ashamed of what they are.

Made for Revenge
She was made in a tube. Created to be perfect. Meant to be sold to make the Father rich. She did not know anything besides the images planted in her mind. But everything went wrong. They attacked the Father and shut down his work. They over threw the government and shut down the power. Her brothers and sisters bodies began to destroy themselves. But the Father reprogrammed her. She is to now kill them. The They that ruined everything.

The tube baby can be a she or a he. What the other character is I'm not sure. Perhaps an enemy or an ally. Maybe the Father's apprentice/intern.

My RPs
Non-Adult

Light
Thrule Chronicles- with Chronoclasm

Bondage
Contract- with Altheras

Non-Con
Obedience- with Sasha

Extreme
To Hell and Back- with Kev
Furore-with Havoc
Among the Tribes-with zoarster

Discontinued RPs
For a Kiss- with DarkRose15
Afternoon A-muse-ments- with napanee
Unlucky Assassin-with urowen
Tangled Woods- with Yarac Yrrah
A Companion Unwanted- with Serraphyna

Sidhiel

Pictures that strike my muse but I don't have a concrete story for can be found here: Sid's Inspirations

Any ideas for any of these pictures I'm willing to talk about if you'd like to write with me.

Sidhiel

Sidhiel

Updated again. Reworked some of the ideas a little better.

Sidhiel

Sidhiel

Updated

Sidhiel

Updated Muse and Heist.

Sidhiel

Cleaned up and updated with a vampire like idea.

Sidhiel

Updated with post apocalyptic idea.

Sidhiel

updated with Sweethearts