Looking for a Third for a Warcraft Threesome. :P

Started by Wolfy, May 09, 2010, 12:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Noose and I are looking for a third person that can play a human female in our WoW RP.

It'll be a nice threesome between a Draenei, Night Elf, and Human. :P

So if you're interested, please post here or PM me. :D

elfguy

I love fantasy roleplays, and I have several female characters that could work with WoW settings (and I play the game too!)

Let me know!
----

Wolfy

Well, if you want in, you've got it. :D

Can we see some of your human characters? :D

Lycan Queen

If the spot is open, totally calling the Draeni. They're my favorite Alliance race. Any restrictions on class?

Wolfy

Sorry Lycan, but all roles are filled. D:

You're free to be a Gnome or Dwarf, though...Or maybe a High elf? :P I don't think Noose would object to a foursome..xD

Lycan Queen

D: My bad. I read the title wrong. Sorry, but I'm namely a Horde person. Unless you guys want to capture a Troll girl, I think maybe next time.

Wolfy

Quote from: Lycan Queen on May 09, 2010, 04:55:17 PM
D: My bad. I read the title wrong. Sorry, but I'm namely a Horde person. Unless you guys want to capture a Troll girl, I think maybe next time.

Lol..That might actually work, depending on the plot we decide. :D What Horde would you be willing to play? :P

Lycan Queen

I can do Troll, Orc, or Tauren. I like Undead, but I'm no necropheliac. I really don't like Blood Elves, especially the females. They're too thin, and they sound like ultra preps. Plus, on my server, there are WAY too many of them.

Wolfy

Quote from: Lycan Queen on May 09, 2010, 05:09:51 PM
I can do Troll, Orc, or Tauren. I like Undead, but I'm no necropheliac. I really don't like Blood Elves, especially the females. They're too thin, and they sound like ultra preps. Plus, on my server, there are WAY too many of them.

lol.

Well, I'll see what they think, ok? :P

Lycan Queen