Seeking ST/Dungeon Master for solo [mixed content preferences within]

Started by Ixy, February 10, 2011, 01:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ixy

Hi... it would be fantastic if someone finds this idea appealing.  Co-writing stories is great, and I love RPGs, so I was hoping that someone might be willing to be the "director" for an RPG solo (possibly incorporating a friend later, if you think it opportune).  System RPGs are okay, but not required.  White Wolf (OWoD and NWoD) games are great for me, and so are DnD traditions (although I have very little knowledge about most of the canon settings). 

As for content, considerations include: Adventure primary, adult content proportional.  Fast scenes are better... no sex scene should last longer than 3 days worth of posting, I think :D  Escapism is the name of the game here, and I'd like the realism level to be "highly romanticized" rather than "absurd".
"Special content": MF, MMF, MFM, FFM, FMF, ?F, etc.  Also opportune voyeurism/exhibitionism, opportune light D/s, non-violent NC considered.

Hopefully, this will be as much fun for whoever decides to humor me and go along with this nutty scheme... it provides the opportunity to write detailed, long posts (1 paragraph bare minimum) without having to try to juggle a whole party, multiple locations, etc.  I'm not the greatest writer, but by golly I try to give lots of sensory detail, internal insight, clear action descriptions, etc.

All that said... any takers?  This is not a first come/first served situation, and it's possible to have a few of these, simultaneously, in different storylines and settings.  Love to hear from you!

Lavaske

When it comes to being a GM, I'm fuckin' wizard.  At least, that's what my players say, and seeing as they use words such as "Wizard", I'll take it that they're right.

Actually, I've got a couple of campaigns sitting in my head, and I really wouldn't mind doing a DnD style roleplay with you.  We'd have to meet on IM to work out specifics (especially if we're going to do any sort of combat) but I can get that moving for you.

Ixy