Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adroitgrayman

Absolutely yes as that is how big dreams are realized.

... if I expressed my desire to drink some juices from your sensual lips?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Cayenne

If you mean, saliva - I think that's probably a possibility..~ 

Other stuff my be considered snowballing.

Just say'n..~

Would you like me if I ... was too clever for my own good..sometimes?
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Autumn52

Intelligence is always a good thing. Now if you were a smart ass and acted like you know everything and are rude about it then no.

Would you like me if I was a poor driver?

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Cayenne

I might find it hard as I clutch the holy shit handles while we speed through town, but yanno, if you were all "You can drive" I'd be okay with it all~

Would you like me if I ... upon some circumstance we ended up living together - put up a whiteboard where in its only design is to have an ongoing roleplay session (Yanno, with actual printing or whatnot~)?
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Autumn52

Yeah that sounds fun.

Would you like me if I introduced new characters all the time, playing them myself, writing them of course?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Cayenne

Of course! That'd be neat!

Would you like me if I ... made handpuppets for live roleplay~ and yanno, got you to help make felt outfits and such to customize them!~?

ONs & OFF

Kurzyk

Yes it would be a blast!

Would you like me if I believed telekinesis was possible and wanted us to practice it together?

Autumn52

It is possible and I would love to practice with you.

Would you like me if I believed in and Alien Zombie Apocalypses

Cayenne

Aliens and Zombies at the same time?~ I would hope you were wrong!~ But yanno, preparing for that stuff seems fun~

Would you like me if I ... thought you were the chosen one!?~

ONs & OFF

Autumn52

Of course because I am....LOL

Would you like me if I invited a homeless person to stay at our place until he/she got on their feet. (no drugs no alcohol)

Cayenne

S'long as you were confident that any situation could be handled by us~ I think 'es good to help people (Something modern society has forgotten~)

Would you like me if I ... tagged along on your business trips, dressed as super hero sidekick~ Even if is just trip to the grocery store?~

ONs & OFF

Autumn52

I would love it, we could be Electra and Wonder Woman.

Would you like me if I wanted to take martial arts classes together?

SunshineSparkle

Yes, I've always wanted to try this out.

Would you like me if I took you cliff jumping?

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Cayenne

Hrm, I've done it before so I wouldn't mind~ Nothing too high in the past though (I am afraid of heights, but yanno, can turn off my brain long enough to jump sometimes)

Would you like me if I .. practiced everyday to be a braver person?~

ONs & OFF

DrippingWords4562

That would mean you put yourself in fearful situations every day. I can respect that type of recklessness.

Would you like me if I put change in peoples' parking meters?

Autumn52

Sure, Paying it forward is a great thing to do

Would you like me if I gave homeless people our dinner?

Beautiful Mystery

No, I think that is great (: We can always go cook at the homeless shelter as well.

Would you like me if I said I couldn't whistle?
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

SteroLeham

Of course, I can't whistle either

Would you like me if I can't dance?

Autumn52

Yes of course, I would teach you.

Would you like me if I ask you to try new things?

Cayenne

Sure~ Yanno, maybe not blanket "YEAH, DEATH CULTS HERE WE COME" But yanno, I like trying new stuff, especially if I have the option to look it up ahead of time!~

Would you like me if I ... said I was going to make pancakes, but it turns out to be the scratch kind you gotta wait 20 minutes for it to sit around and figure itself out before cooking?~

ONs & OFF

Autumn52

sure, I would sit in the kitchen and drink coffee and talk to you while you did your thing.

Would you like me if I sang karaoke to you in front of a club full of strangers?

SteroLeham

If you don't mind a duet, since I may sing with you

Would you like me if I could cook better than you?

steele

only if it has been approved first.

Would you like me if I swept you off your feet into my arms and took you on a planet-wide tour through the lands of E.
If you can put it off till tomorrow ..perhaps its not worth doing at all.

Steele's OnOs  Steele's AAs

Autumn52

That sounds lovely

Would you like me if I practiced witchcraft?

Cayenne

Sure!

Wait, did I not like you before you started practicing witchcraft?!

What happened to me in the intern!?

WAS SOME SORCERY CAST!?

WHAT AM I TO DO!?!

Oh well~

Would you like me if I ... admitted holding onto a handful of my old characters, and really wanting to some day do something with them so that everyone can appreciate them as much as I do?

ONs & OFF