Bunny needs some awesome (F for M)

Started by CarnivorousBunny, March 10, 2013, 09:55:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarnivorousBunny

Hey all!  Basically I need a change of pace from my other solo games.  I'm looking for a dominant male who can be the pursuer and instigator for a change.  Don't get me wrong, when I say dominant I don't necessarily mean an extremely controlling master-type character.  I just want someone else to be the pursuer.

Honestly, I don't have any specific demands or wants other than the dominance, and I absolutely love to plan, so if you have any specific scenarios (that do not fall under my Off's) I will be happy to work out details with you.
I guess if I had to give some specific settings I'd like to try, I would have to give this list:
Your role x My role
Teacher x Student
Childhood Friend x Childhood Friend
Bounty hunter/Demon slayer x Prey

But nothing is set in stone.  Again, if you have an idea of scenario you'd like to play do not be afraid to PM me.

Something else that's been lurking in my mind is a story about pirates!  Honestly this is more a character concept than anything, so I don't have too much of a story.  If you love pirates feel free to suggest something!
I've been wanting to play a girl who was taken captive by pirates as a child, but as she grows up she becomes like family, simultaneously everyone's daughter and mother figure, and an indispensable member to the crew.
Most of the men do think she is attractive (especially with the long months at sea), but they don't touch her out of respect/fear/love (again, like she's like a sister or daughter to them.  They watched her grow up and taught her everything she knows now)
But there is one who truly wants her and pursues her. (This character can be either the captain or a new, young addition to the crew)  She, on the other hand, has no real romantic interest in men, especially if the character pursuing her is the captain.
The way I see it the story will mostly be about a developing love story between the two as well treasure hunting and pillaging on the side.

This is my O&O thread for more information, just in case you want to see more things that get my motor running.
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.