Current Craving: Supernatural NC (seeking male character)

Started by Menarae, August 16, 2010, 01:12:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menarae

I have a massive craving for some kind of supernatural rape game...preferrably something to do with vampires and/or werewolves, but I'm flexible.  As long as it's human-like...demons and inclubi are cool, too.

Plot-wise, that depends on the pairing.  Could be a vampire vs werewolf anmity thing, could be a vampire on the hunt...either a male vampire picking up a female victim, or perhaps a female vampire posing as a human woman/prey for a human rapist, and when he's done with her, she feeds...in other words, I'm open to discussing things further.  Could be a one-shot or a longer story...and we could just play that part by ear and see where we're at after the initial encounter.  (Though to be honest, I'm pretty interested in the female vampire/human rapist pairing...it's something I haven't tried before.)

Kink-wise, I'm submissive.  I want it rough, with a good fight in the beginning, and maybe some light bondage (enough to keep her from seriously harming him...something like that.)  I'm thinking a little blood play, but more in terms of a vampire feeding or blood drawn during the struggle (ie split lip, bloody nose, you get the idea...nothing too serious).  Other than that, take a look at my O/O page, linked in my signature.  If you've got a specific kink that I haven't got listed, mention it.  I might be up for trying it. 

Please post here or PM me if you're interested.
"The other thing about free sex...you get what you pay for."  Red Green

Ons and Offs
Absences Updated May 29, 2011!  Please read!

Status: Working on my internship, and it's sucking up most of my creative energy.