Interest Check: Very Unusual Families - Need some Men-folk!

Started by Red Offerings, April 20, 2013, 10:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Offerings

Quote from: lovelygirl on April 24, 2013, 11:37:20 PM
Would love to be part of the Todd family. I'll be out most of the day Thursday but can work up a character for you if you'll have me.
Well I was waiting for one more person so I'll make a thread tonight with a character sheet.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

phoenyx

♪ But my secrets are so safe
The only one who gets me ♪

O/O

Red Offerings

I know right? Girl I just dropped 6200 at a furniture place. Yikes!
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

phoenyx

o.O better be some damn fine furniture, or a whole lot for that price lol

O/O

Red Offerings

Oh! Whole bedroom set for master bedroom and for the girls room, plus a dining room table n chairs. Also new mattress too because of the old man's injuries.

PartOfTheNight

You wouldn't happen to mind another addition would you? I think i'd enjoy playing a part of the Todd family. :-) Being a ghost would be fun.
Find me here. Feel free to check out my O/Os, ideas and stories.
And in light of my extended absence my A/A's
With love and snickerdoodles,
Your own piece of the Night.

phoenyx

Quote from: Red Offerings on April 27, 2013, 07:03:58 PM
Oh! Whole bedroom set for master bedroom and for the girls room, plus a dining room table n chairs. Also new mattress too because of the old man's injuries.
ahhh then that explains the price lol

ooo a new victim... erm.. player :D

O/O

PartOfTheNight

Find me here. Feel free to check out my O/Os, ideas and stories.
And in light of my extended absence my A/A's
With love and snickerdoodles,
Your own piece of the Night.

Red Offerings

Quote from: PartOfTheNight on April 27, 2013, 07:12:09 PM
You wouldn't happen to mind another addition would you? I think i'd enjoy playing a part of the Todd family. :-) Being a ghost would be fun.

Lol. not at all!

Red Offerings

phoenyx

*chuckles* aren't we all vict- ummm palyers when we venture into other people's Worlds? *grins*

awesome... i'm still stuck on my char's back history >.< blasted difficult girl!

O/O

Red Offerings

Red Offerings

Got a thread up and some members, need some men folk though!

Madriv

This is a lovely set-up, Red. Puts me in mind of the Corpse Bride, or the original Dark Shadows TV show vibe.  :-)

Red Offerings

Hmm, thank you! Yes I suppose it ought to have a Tim burton vibe!