Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tharic

My Dearest Xandi,

You are like a warm sunshine on a cool fall day. Your smile brings me more happiness than 5,000 grasshoppers on a trampoline could bring me. When I see you, I'm reminded me how perfect this world is and how you are the core of perfection.

So, it's with deep regret that I must inform you that we need to end our relationship.

I've been sleeping with your best friend. She's like warmer sunshine on a cooler fall day. Her smile brings me more happiness than 5,001 grasshoppers on a trampoline could bring me. When I see her, I'm reminded how perfect this world is, and how the core of it is like the core of an apple. You end up just throwing it out.

I'm sorry it had to be this way.

Tharic

PS, Any interest in a threeway?

blue bunny sparkle

Dear Tharic,

Maybe I'm sorry. Maybe I'm not. But you are just too smart to stay with any longer. I mean... all day long you say witty this... and witty that. After a time it just becomes annoying. Really.
I just can't hear it! And now, I'm off now for a three-way...  with Xandi and some guy that calls everyone "Dude".

Good luck to you, smarty pants.
Bunny

Devil's Advocate

Dear Bunny -

You know how I love the color blue and it had me enraptured with you for quite some time.  However, that's before I remembered that bunnies are not blue.  You're a dye job.  I prefer au natural.  So, don't mind me as I find another snuggle bunny. 

DA
O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

blue bunny sparkle

Dear DA,

One too many times have you set the house alight! I am weary of the smoke tinged air hanging over the burnt out kitchen.

I am off to find a cool, water person...

WhiteShadow

My Dearest Transmission Recievers,
I am gonna first to take some of my midnight's snacks and then we can count to ten.
I do not expect some of you to fulfill all your destiny with me, but let's try to be nice
as more as we can. MS`FI is beyond human understanding, that's why Xandi lovely,
i am grateful for your words but they  can not replace the empty space by the lack of
my girlfriends from the deep space. Of course there is possibility for someone to fit on it
but first you must to eat your snack also :-) Free Blueberry juice for the company :)

http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/CC/B9/d741456aeb2eccb9.jpg

NightDream

Sorry WhiteShadow but this just isn't working out...  I like my shadows dark, I'm not all that found of empty space or deep space and I really don't like Blueberry juice that much.  As you can see this relationship is flawed at its very foundations so therefore I insist that this relationship is over.  Or should I say... lost in space? ;)

Formless

NightDream ,

I grew tire of your selfish definition of a relationship. When I am troubled in the morning or during the day. I cannot find you , and I am not supposed to find comfort elsewhere ?

I need to wait till night falls AND fall asleep to find you ... Sorry , but I cannot be with someone so selfish ...

Please haunt another's dreams from now on.

Aislinn

Dear Noah,

I adore you but I have to end our relationship. I love animals but this whole 'have to have a pair of ALL animals' is getting a little old. I was okay until you decided to put the elephants in the back yard and they ate my garden. I have to put my foot down.

"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Tharic

(totally a repost but I just love it so much)

My dearest Aislinn,

I know the counsellor said we shouldn't contact each other during our "cooling off" period, but I couldn't wait anymore. The day you left, I swore I'd never talk to you again. But that was just the wounded little boy in me talking. Still, I never wanted to be the first one to make contact.

In my fantasies, it was always you who would come crawling back to me. I guess my pride needed that. But now I see that my pride's cost me a lot of things. I'm tired of pretending I don't miss you. I don't care about looking bad anymore. I don't care who makes the first move as long as one of us does. Maybe it's time we let our hearts speak as loudly as our hurt. And this is what my heart says...

"There's no one like you, Aislinn." I look for you in the eyes and breasts of every woman I see, but they're not you. They're not even close. Two weeks ago, I met this girl at Ithaca Bar and brought her home with me. I don't say this to hurt you, but just to illustrate the depth of my desperation. She was young, maybe 19, with one of those perfect bodies that only youth and maybe a childhood spent ice skating can give you. I mean, just a perfect body. Jugs you wouldn't believe and an *** like a tortoise shell. Every man's dream, right? But as I sat on the couch being blown by this stunner, I thought, look at the stuff we've made important in our lives. It's all so superficial. What does a perfect body mean?

Does it make her better in bed? Well, in this case, yes. But you see what I'm getting at. Does it make her a better person? Does she have a better heart than my moderately attractive Aislinn? I doubt it. And I'd never really thought of that before. I Don't know, maybe I'm just growing up a little.

Later, after I'd tossed her about a half a pint of throat yogurt, I found myself thinking, "why do I feel so drained and empty?" It wasn't just her flawless technique or her slutty, shameless hunger, but something else. Some ****ling feeling of loss. Why did it feel so incomplete? And then it hit me.

It didn't feel the same because you weren't there, Aislinn, to watch. Do you know what I mean? Nothing feels the same without you. Jesus, Aislinn, I'm just going crazy without you. And everything I do just reminds me of you.

Do you remember Carol, that single mom we met in Upper Side last year? Well, she dropped by last week with a pan of lasagna. She said she figured I wasn't eating right without a woman around. I didn't know what she meant till later, but that's not the real story. Anyway, we had a few glasses of wine and the next thing you know we're banging away in our old bedroom. And this tart's a total monster in the sack. She's giving me everything, you know like a real woman does when she's not hung up about her weight or her career and whether the kids can hear us. And all of a sudden she spots that tilting mirror on your grandmother's old vanity. So she puts it on the floor and we straddle it, right, so we can watch ourselves. And it's totally hot, but it makes me sad too. 'Cause I can't help thinking, "Why didn't Aislinn ever put the mirror on the floor? We've had this old vanity for what, 14 years, and we never used it as a sex aid."

Saturday, your sister drops by with my copy of the restraining order. I mean, Vicky's just a kid and all, but she's got a pretty good head on her shoulders and she's been a real friend to me during this painful time.

She's given me lots of good counsel about you and about women in general. She’s pulling for us to get back together, Aislinn, She really is. So we're drinking in a hot bath and talking about happier times. Here's this teenage girl with the same DNA as you and all I can do is think of how much she looked like you when you were 18. And that just about makes me cry. And then it turns out Vicky's really into the whole **** thing and that gets me to thinking about how many times I pressured you about trying it and how that probably fuelled some of the bitterness between us.

But do you see how even then, when I'm thrusting inside your baby sister's cinnamon ring, all I can do is think of you? It's true, Aislinn. In your heart you know it. Don't you think we could start over? Just wipe out all the grievances and start fresh? I think we can.

If you feel the same please, please, please let me know, otherwise, can you let me know where the remote control is.

Aislinn

(There are like...no words....and I'm telling Bre on you!)
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Tharic

Tharic

Quote from: Aislinn on April 25, 2013, 11:25:18 AM
(There are like...no words....and I'm telling Bre on you!)
(lol.. She post stalks me anyway, so no need to tell Her anything.  :P)

Aislinn

(~laughs~ Personally, I just want to see what happens when the first thing I tell her is "OMG Bre!! Tharic broke up with me!!!!")
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

NightDream

Seriously that was awesome!!! 

Aislinn I'm sorry but I just started crushing on Tharic after that so we're gonna have to call it quits. :-P

Silverfang

NightDream. I guess its over between us. I thought you would have enjoyed that selfmade iron collar I forged especially for you with your name engraved in it. But it seams you would prefer Tharic at your side..

NightDream

Silverfang,

I adored you and your collar, which I still treasure, however once you gave it to me you stopped playing with me.  You may be my Master however as such you are responsible for taking care of my needs. And as you know, I have many... many needs. So while it does hurt my heart to say, we are indeed through. :(

Silverfang

NightDream,

To know that you adored me and my collar is only a little tender caress but surely not enough to cure the wound I got from getting injured by your words. I thought giving up my job to get even more free time to give myself over to take even more care of your many needs, was already the biggest sign of love toward a slave. Maybe I just overestimated your love toward your that caring Master.  :/

SummerWhispers

Oh, master and slave is  something I only reserve for  the  winter  months...when I am bored and staying indoors so much. It is soon almost my season again, and the oh  so warm summer nights are now for free walks along the beach, days spent watching the ocean and the sunsets. I am so sorry, but I will have to turn in my collar and the other tools of the trade, until next winter, so it is goodbye for now, as I am ready to begin anew with a mate who appreciates a free thinking woman who knows what she wants, and is not afraid to go and get it.

Villain

Summer, I'm sorry, but things are not okay with us.

I know it sounds petty, I know that this will make you angry, but I can't continue seeing you for one simple reason....your name constantly reminds me that I can't get a tan.

As you clearly see, I have no skin. I know you said that it doesn't you, but it bothers me.

How am I supposed to react when we visit nude beaches and hotels and you get comments like 'Wow, look at her tan' whilst the best I get is 'You're wearing black in this weather?', 'Are your bones bleaching?' or worse 'How do you talk when you don't have a tongue.'

Forgive me, but its over. I need someone who shares my lack of flesh and other vital organs.

Bruja

Oh Villain, we did try but your are always such hard ass..what's a girl to do when her guy is constantly thinking about world domination? I want to be dominated. Why can't I be your world? Sigh...it's over..and really for the best after all....

blue bunny sparkle

Dear Rapt,
This is not working out. You are too perfect, your breasts, your tattoos, your quick wit...
How is a girl in my shoes supposed to keep up?

*sobs* It's over!

HannibalBarca

Blue Bunny Sparkle,

We're just not going to work out.  As much as I've loved the D/s, showing up to my work with the ballerina outfit and the handcuffs on your feet and begging me to 'spank you like there's no tomorrow' just didn't work well with my co-workers or boss...now they are constantly pleading with me to tell them everything we've done together and giving me no time to actually accomplish anything!

P.S.  See you tomorrow, and wear the ballerina outfit--I've got the handcuffs and a few pair more, in fact...
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

SummerWhispers

Ok  I give up, I have tried everything I can think of to get your attention, the naughty texts, the lingerie, teasing playful whispers and still you have this other girl always in front of me,really right between us and, even in public....well I am through...will find one whose attention will be mine alone.

HellsPrincess

Dear Summer,

I wrote this thinking only of you.

You told me you loved me and that you cared.
You promised sweet kisses and to always be here.
You were once so good and kind, gentle and so very sweet.
When just thinking of you my knees grew weak.
When you're hands were in mine, chills ran up my spine.
Now my world is upside down
All the silence is now sound.
Fantasies are nightmares, dreams are like hell
You don't hold my hand and I wonder who is it I am sharing my man with.
Your lies are effecting me, stressing me, making a mess of me.
I can't even vibe with you, especially
knowing you had her in your arms.
The same ones that used to protect my worries and stop my fears.
The hands that wiped away my tears.
The lips that once gave sweet kisses and spoke soothing reassuring words
The once welcoming sincere smell of you shirt now makes me sick to my stomach.
Sick to the pit.
I know I must face the truth.
I hate this s**t. I want to hate you but all that will do is cause pain to me.
Only God knows how this is effecting you.
And silly me still in love.
Me. You. We. Her. You. Me. Pain. Sorrow. Resentment. You

SummerWhispers

I am so sorry, I just cannot seem to stay away from the bad boys, I know you thought it was another, the her is actually a him, I just cannot resist , I tried...but cannot. And it really is for the best I do a clean break.