Men vs Women: The Next Round {PLease read first post for rules}

Started by Oreo, October 30, 2012, 08:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Falstaff

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Ritsu

Falstaff

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Falstaff

Come on ladies...just give up...you can't win...*chuckles*

Ritsu

Izzie Aditi

Falstaff

I would absolutely concur with you Ritsu.  I have been watching this number go from -100's to positive 100's

*looks to Izzie and blows a kiss*
You will eventually concede

Izzie Aditi

Ritsu

Yea, the highest I've ever seen it go was like |210| or something like that. And we're supposed to get to 1000? Yea right.

Falstaff

I am watching you Izzie...who isn't?

Ritsu - Who made this again...maybe they should sit in the room until we finish *hmmph*

phoenyx

♪ But my secrets are so safe
The only one who gets me ♪

O/O

Ritsu

Falstaff

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Ritsu

Falstaff

Ok...ok...I am already outnumbered.

Welcome Phoe and Oreo.

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Izzie Aditi

Falstaff

Here we go....

What the...where are the guys...

Gosh you are fun to look at ladies...I appreciate your company

Oreo

Stella

Izzie Aditi