Soccerchick's Request Thread (F seeking M)

Started by Soccerchick99811, June 04, 2013, 10:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soccerchick99811

Well, I took about a year break and now I am back. Yay. :D

What I'm Looking For in a RP:
-Detail and Literacy: I love, love, love detail and I generally shoot for 3-5 paragraphs per response. Some responses, such as introduction posts, can be even longer. It can also depend on how much I'm given to work with. I consider myself to be literate, and I've been roleplaying now for several years. :)
-Story/Plot-driven: Don't get me wrong, I like sex, but I don't want that to be the main focus of the RP. I will very rarely, if ever, do a smut based roleplay. I love character and plot development, sexual tension, and all the other elements that make a story great.
-Good spelling/grammar: I'm not a huge spelling/grammar Nazi, but I would like it if you tried your best. Spell check is there for a reason. Some typos are okay here and there. Everyone makes mistakes now and then.
-Strong muscular/athletic men: A big turn on for me. I find muscular/built men to be very sexy. For an example, see Jed Hill.

Genres I am Interested In:

• Realistic/Modern
  • Action (Fighting, arguing, survival, you name it)
  • Post-apocalyptic (Zombie apocalypse - The Walking Dead, Dawn of the Dead, World War Z, Falling Skies, Book of Eli, etc)
  • Romance (A particular favorite of mine)
  • Horror/Damsel in Distress

Some examples of Roles/Pairings:(One's with a * are my current cravings)

• Best friends *
  • Ex's *
  • Brother/sister *
  • Step sibling's
  • Foreign exchange student
  • Husband/wife
  • Teacher/student
  • Bride/best man
  • Co-workers
  • Wife/brother-in-law
  • Coach/athlete

Those are just some examples. Like I said above, I am open to suggestions, so if you have any ideas, I would love to hear them! I usually like to play younger, with an age range of usually late teens (17+) to mid twenties. I'm not the biggest fan of large age gaps, and prefer that our character`s be somewhat close in age. I don't really have any story lines set in stone right now. I do have an F-List and Rabbit Hole. You can PM me if you want to see either of those.

NO's:

• Playing the older character.
  • Severe Age gaps.
  • Toilet play. Eww.
  • Father/daughter, mother/son incest.

Modes of Roleplaying:

• Forum
  • Instant Messenger (I primarily use Yahoo)