DC Comics: The Last Age

Started by Ascia, November 20, 2013, 11:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman4560

O.K. You just answered my question I left on the OOC. Thank you.

Deathnote

Flash III's Character Sheet
Name: Flash III, Wally West (Future Version)
Affilitation: House of Titans
Appearance:

Biography:

The third Flash, Wally West did not approve of the way in which of the Super Heroes have become power hungry and politically motivated.  He especially did not like the way mortal men and women were being brought down to being peasants.  Instead of joining either the House of Steel, the House of Thunder, or even the House of Justice, Wally West went back to the Titans where he believed he felt the strongest connection to and where he truly belonged.  As a member of the House of Titans, it has become Wally's goal to improve relations between powered heroes and non-powered heroes and to one day return the world to the way it used to where Super Heroes used their skill and powers to help others instead of ruling over them.

Wally West was one of if not the biggest fan of the second Flash.  His aunt, Iris West knew that it was Wally West's biggest dream to meet the real Flash.  Iris' fiance, Barry Allen was a forensic scientist and she had hoped that with his police connections, he might be able to set up some sort of meeting.  One summer, Wally went to visit his aunt in Central City and was excited because that was where the Flash operated.  Barry Allen brought Wally to the Central City Police laboratory and it was there that Wally got to meet his hero, the Flash.  Through some freak coincidence, the same freak accident that gave the Flash his powers repeated itself, this time granting Wally the same speed powers.  With these new powers, Wally became Kid Flash I and fought crime alongside his new mentor, The Flash... AKA Barry Allen.

During his career as Kid Flash, Wally became a founding member of the Teen Titans alongside Dick Grayson (Robin I), Donna Troy (Wonder Girl I), and Garth (Aqualad I).  They would later be joined by Roy Harper (Speedy I) along with several others including Cyborg, Beast Boy, Starfire, and Raven.  Each of the founding members of the Teen Titans would later take up new superhero identities, including Kid Flash.  He eventually contracted a mysterious disease which cause him to die faster the more he used his speed powers.

Barry Allen retired from his role as the Flash and went into the 30th century with his wife, Iris.  Unfortunately, he was captured by the Anti-Monitor and brought back to his original time.  According to the Anti-Monitor, the Flash was the only being capable of travelling to other universes at will, so the Anti-Monitor could not allow him to stay free. Barry escaped and foiled the Anti-Monitor's plan to destroy the Earth with an anti-matter cannon by creating a speed vortex to draw the power in, but died in the process as the power became too much for his body.  Not knowing about his mentor's death, Wally was persuaded by Jay Garrick (Flash I) into assisting the heroes against the Anti-Monitor's forces. During the final battle with the Anti-Monitor, Wally was struck by a blast of anti-matter energy, which put his disease into remission.  In the aftermath of the conflict, Wally took up the mantle of the Flash.

During his career as the new Flash, he mostly operated in Keystone City and even unmasked himself to the general public.  He would prove that it was possible for a super hero to operate without a secret identity.  He had also become a member of the Justice League and at the same time, reformed the Titans alongside Nightwing (Dick Grayson), Troia (Donna Troy), Arsenal (Roy Harper), and Tempest (Garth).  During an encounter with Reverse-Flash I (Eobard Thawne), Wally was forced to push his powers to the limit and break through the psychological block he had placed on himself.  To prevent himself from truly "replacing" Barry, Wally had subconsciously limited his speed so that he could never become his mentor's equal, but Thawne's bragging that he would become the true Flash forced Wally past this block as he feared Thawne replacing Barry more than he feared himself doing so.  This breakthrough was the first step toward allowing the third Flash to discover the Speed Force and his special connection to this extra-dimensional source of energy.

OOC Notes:
I'll be basing Wally West's characterization on the animated series Justice League and Young Justice .

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Ascia on December 03, 2013, 04:36:54 PM
I'm not asking for a third degree, I'm asking for the Character Sheet as laid out in the OOC. Need an example? I just posted my Supergirl character sheet to the OOC.

No, I will pass.  Thanks.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Ascia

MasterOfMyFate

Ok I am still interested. Do you want me to post my character sheet here?
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Ascia

Quote from: MasterOfMyFate on December 05, 2013, 10:32:53 PM
Ok I am still interested. Do you want me to post my character sheet here?

I'd rather it be posted to the OOC thread, but it's not a deal breaker if you post it here.  :-)

Primarch

If you are still recruiting, I may be interested in taking up the head of House Thunder.

Zacharius

Quote from: Primarch on December 06, 2013, 11:24:19 AM
If you are still recruiting, I may be interested in taking up the head of House Thunder.

Hi there, as Ascia's little helper, I'll point you towards the OOC (https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191378.0

There's currently no House Thunder applications, so the role is up for applications, one would imagine.
So take my hand, lets go spinning, out into the night.

Ascia

Quote from: Zacharius on December 06, 2013, 11:45:52 AM
Hi there, as Ascia's little helper, I'll point you towards the OOC (https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191378.0

There's currently no House Thunder applications, so the role is up for applications, one would imagine.

^ That  :-)

Zacharius

So take my hand, lets go spinning, out into the night.

Rave

Well color me interested. Sent over a PM with a sheet to see if it works out!