Teen Titans Idea (Tenatively Closed)

Started by RainbowRian, September 02, 2012, 08:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowRian

So, I have this idea for a Teen Titans based RP. Anyone interested please PM me.

Canon Characters Include:
-Robin
-Cyborg
-Starfire
-Beast Boy
-Terra

I am also game for non-canon created characters, but before I go into too much detail I just would like to know if anyone is interested.  Also since I am/will be new at GM-ing I am open for there to be up to two GMs, and am willing to learn.

RainbowRian

CurvyKitten Has been appointed a CO-GM. Also If you all are interested you may post here or message both of us please.
Another point, If you'd like to play a canon character but would rather play the other gender that is acceptable :)

If you choose to have a scantily clad character, and do not change out of uniform before going into public doing daily activities then people on the street will notice. I hope that the thread gets more people. We are hoping for 6-10.
We are working to make this game AWESOMEE! :D

Vaulera

I would be really interested in this, but my favourite character is Raven. Is she available, or did you just not include her, or was that on purpose?

RainbowRian

I left her out because I have been in the raven character for a bit and my muse chose her. Also keep in mind that you can also create a character which is what are hoping for :D

Latooni Subota

Huh. Teen Titans eh? Color me interested, with one of a number of OC superheroines I have written up. Just need to decide which one I want to use. XD

Any sort of limitations you want?
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Vaulera

I suppose i'm interested, but if you want OCs, then why would your muse choose Raven? Is it a combination of CCs and OCs? Either way, I'll suck up my bitterness and perhaps make a character when the template is up.

RainbowRian

We are currently discussing it, and the limitations will be based on character level, etc. We will be working with examples and things very soon and after theres enough interest we will go more in depth with things. :)

Also a mixture of CCs and OCs is what we are doing, it would be awesome to have new titans. Templates and things will be posted after enough interest is shown but if you want to go ahead and start creating, then PM me and I will see what I can do about making a template for you tommorrow.

LunarSage

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

CurvyKitten

First of let me thank all of you with interest in the thread. Second we are starting to pull info together and work things out. So bare with us as we work out kinks. NOW on to the good stuff!

TEEN TITANS

The world seems to have grown quiet, the titans have rebuilt. And other towers have been established, and they all work closely with one another. It seems that things have fallen into place for our young hero's. But as they say all good things must come to an end.

Her is where we are, the world around them still needs their help. Still needs hero's and you all have answered that call.

I will be posting a more established history once I gather info and talk a few more things over with my fellow GM.

As of now we can assume that we have been working as normal. The hero's are still doing what they do best. And criminals and villains are as well. And even with other towers up and running we will be starting the tread with the Main original tower in  Jump City, California. It is easily said that certain titans are visiting, till we get more threads to get more towers up. As well as work them into the story.

Here is a site that is proving rather helpful for me.  CLICK ME!
Please send your sheets to both GM's RaindowRian and Curvykitten
Characters that are up for play, Original characters will be consider with a good build:

* Robin- LunarSage
* Starfire-curvykitten
* Cyborg
* Raven- RainbowRian
* Beast Boy
* Terra
* Bumblebee
* Speedy
* Aqualad
* Más y Menos
* Red Star
* Argent-    AribethAmkiir
* Kole
* Gnarrk
* Wonder Girl-Ebony Queen tentatively
* Jinx - Vaulera tentatively
* Kid Flash- Urbanzorro interested
* Lightning
* Thunder
* Tramm
* Ravager

[b]Player Name:[/b]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Nickname:[/b]

[b]Sex:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Height:[/b]

[b]Weight:[/b]

[b]Hair:[/b]

[b]Eyes:[/b]

[b]Unusual Features:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]

[b]Ons:[/b] These can be your character's on and off's if you'd like to list your separately. So we have a good establishment of what peoples limits are ICly and OOCLY.

[b]Offs:[/b]

[b]Place of Birth:[/b]

[b]Family if you have any:[/b]

[b]Affiliations:[/b] Are you a teen titan? Are you a tentative member, are you a new hero just getting establish, are you a solo act?

[b]Hobbies:[/b]

[b]Powers or abilities:[/b]

[b]Limitations:[/b]

[b]Special skills:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b] 

[b]History:[/b]

EbonyQueen

I'll poke in with a tentative interest in Wonder Girl, myself. As if I am not poking my nose into enough Superhero RPs!

Urbanzorro

If he's not taken I'd be interested in Kid Flash :D
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Vaulera

I actually like Jinx a bunch, but isn't she an antagonist, and not a member of the teen titans? If I could play her I would, I thought it was just the titans. Jinx is my favourite.

CurvyKitten

You may play Jinx as she was at one point a honorary titan. Keep in mind when you play a cannon character they come with established stories and history. Granted I'm encouraging you to make it your own and take it where ever you wish within the thread. Just realize that that if you play a character with a certain history there may be things that come with that. Hopefully I am making sense :P

LunarSage

But characters don't necessarily have to have the same love interests they had in the comics?

Also, is this based more off the comics or the show?  I've seen the show but have read none of the comics.

CurvyKitten

No they don't have to have the same love interests, I was speaking more on the history of possibly being on the bad guys team and so forth. Means you may still be not as trusted as say someone that has been established Titan.

Beyond that I again encourage you to make the story your own. Who knows maybe Raven will end up with beast boy or that cutey agualad :P

I am going to go with more the show, as I haven't read the comics either. hehe

LunarSage

I'm assuming Robin would be 16 or 17 then?

CurvyKitten

Yes the age range we are going to stay in is 16 to possible 19 or so. As after that you get scooted to another team. I have to do some research on when they leave the titans.  But the original titans are probably around 16-17. But I recall a few older ones again still pulling together info.

And if you want to we are open to changing the sex of a character. Same history just different bits. hehe Originals are also welcome with a good build.

Vaulera

I am absolutely fine with taking jinx as an honorary titan, history and all. I assume by that you meant the reasons she would have to be disliked or liked by the rest of the titans?

CurvyKitten

Nods~ Yup, you got it.

Once we have things going I will put up a relationship thread as well. And I fully encourage you all to talk and figure out how you are with one another in this verse.

LunarSage

MzHyde

Now I can't stop thinking about those erotic flash videos of the Titans. Great. O.O

CurvyKitten

I know my dirty mind already went  there once....or twice. :P

Vaulera

I think anyone reading this thread has already seen them, a few times. I know I watched the Jinx one quite a few times. Reserving Jinx (I think?) was a definite score. There aren't many teen titans that I could stand to roleplay as.

LunarSage

Quote from: MzHyde on September 03, 2012, 05:22:54 PM
Now I can't stop thinking about those erotic flash videos of the Titans. Great. O.O

Is that the one where Cyborg has robotic tentacle erm... equipment?

AribethAmkiir

Mark me down for Argent, please.   Are we keeping it campy like the cartoons or is it going to be a little more mature?

Kaisude

All I have to say is BOOYAAH! Yeah I've seen jinx once or twice. She asked for a little more than she could handle. Raven getting Sladed was pretty funny imo.

@Aribeth I'm sure there will be some kind of mature going on. All work and no play makes being a superhero a dull life.

CurvyKitten

Yes this will be a combination of non adult and adult. I don't want just a wham bam thank you man rp. I love a good story, but this is E after all and well. A bunch of young hormonal teenagers...well things happen:P

AribethAmkiir

I was wondering more about the descriptions should the characters have hearts popping out of their eyes when they become enamored or morph into a plushy when being cute?  Or is it going to be your typical RP simply using the characters from the show?

I feel like Curvy answered my question, so no reply needed.  That's where I was going.  :P

CurvyKitten

YAAY I'm glad I could help.

As funny as the hearts in eyes would be, no this is more of a RL in the day of a superhero type thing. Though depending on what happens I may slide I funny pic or tv show snippet for entertainment sake. :P probably in the ooc thread though.

funny teen titans moments

Cold Heritage

Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

RainbowRian

Just letting you know Curvy dear.. Raven says no to pigtails. :P

AribethAmkiir

Urbanzorro

Here's my character sheet for approval ;D please let me know if anything needs to be changed.

Kid Flash
Player Name: Urbanzorro

Name: Wallace Rudolph West/Kid Flash

Nickname: Wally

Sex: Male

Appearance:

Height: 6" 2'

Weight: 185lbs

Hair: Red

Eyes: Green

Unusual Features:

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Ons: Wally likes most sexual activities and is very 'go with the flow' when it comes to sexual tastes. He often simply adapts to his partner's likes/dislikes. 

Offs: Wally doesn't enjoy causing others real misery or sadness, he isn't adverse to being rough or causing small to moderate amounts of pain but this only occurs if he is sure it is something his partner wants and will enjoy.

Place of Birth: Keystone City

Family if you have any:
Rudolph West (father)
Mary West (mother)
Barry Allen (uncle)
Iris Allen (aunt)
Bart Allen (cousin)
Affiliations: As a result of his nature, and the boredom that can arise from living in a world that seems to be moving in slow motion Wally has a hard time staying in one place for too long. As such Wally is an on and off member of the Titans, more often than not he simply plays it solo or with a partner though he has recently been considering joining the team on a more permanent basis.

Hobbies: Wally enjoys flirting, racing others with super speed, eating, playing board games, and building models(given the extremely small amount of time it takes him to build them)

Powers or abilities:
Superspeed: Wally's most obvious power is his ability to move at superhuman speeds, however this ability is not limited to movingg. Every aspect of his existence from his metabolism to his mind is in a constant state of superspeed.
Enhanced strength: Wally is nowhere near as strong as heroes who's primary ability is strength but he is still considerably stronger than the average human. It is highly likely that this ability is simply an offshoot of his superspeed.
Above-average endurance: Wally can take quite a bit of punishment and keep on going. He isn't anywhere near invulnerable but it takes more than a good kick in the shins to put him down for good.
Supercharged brain activity As mentioned above Wally's mind works at the same super fast speed that the rest of him does. This allows him to think and process what his body senses at a much faster rate than should be possible

Limitations:
Super-Metabolism Wally's body metabolizes food at a super fast rate and as such he needs constant 're-fueling' in order to keep up his strength especially after using his powers for any amount of time longer than a few moments.
Over-tapping of Speedforce It is possible for Wally to tap too far into the Speedforce, the source of his power, he doesn't know exactly what would happen to him if he did but odds are it wouldn't be very good. To make maters worse he has no real way of feeling when he is tapping too far into the Speedforce. As such he has to constantly limit himself for fear of what might happen if he didn't.

Special skills:
Experienced hand-to-hand combatant Though not an expert in hand to hand combat Wally has a very solid amount of experience in hand-to-hand combat his fighting style tends to revolve around using his superspeed to avoid an enemy's attack and then counter said attack well before his target even realizes that the attack missed.
Phasing Wally can vibrate his molecules at a rate fast enough to allow him to phase slightly out of touch with reality, this has the effect of allowing him to pass through solid objects. This skill is extremely taxing on his body and is something he only does when absolutely necessary.
Friction Wally can vibrate his body fast enough to create massive levels of friction with anything he touches
Tornado formation Wally can move fast enough to create micro tornadoes either by using his arms or by simply running in circles.
Resonance Theoretically Wally could vibrate his body at the exact same frequency as any solid object thus causing it to shatter. He has never done this before and has so far chosen not to try it for fear of just how much damage it might do, though lately he has found himself becoming more and more curious about it.

Personality: Wally's personality is shaped by two defining aspects. The first being the person he was, and to some extent still is, before the accident that granted him his powers. And the second is the reality of the super human he now is and the side effects of his powers.

This means that while Wally is a very fun, jocular person. Who enjoys a good joke no mater who tells it, possess a positive and optimistic world view that never seems to fade, and at first glance seems to simply be a young man without a care in the world or a single real worry.

He is also a very lonely young man below the surface. This is because of the fact that he now perceives the world at an astoundingly fast rate causing him to feel as if he is living in a world moving in slow motion while he is moving at fast forward. Events that are simply time consuming to others, such as waiting in line, seem to take ages to Wally. In fact the only times that things seem to move at a rate nearing fast enough for him is when an emergency is taking place with things 'changing in an instant' or when he finds himself interacting with a person he is attracted to and can focus his entire attention on them. Very few if any people other than the members of his family who share his condition know of this aspect of his powers and it is one of the few subjects he doesn't openly discuss with others.

History:
Wally West  was a normal child for most of his life until one night he was caught in a chemical explosion caused by a lightning strike. The electricity that infused with the potentially dangerous mix of chemicals radically altered Wally's body, giving him the ability to move and think at superhuman speeds similar to the other 'Flashes'.

He then became the young sidekick of The Flash and took on the title of Kid Flash in honor of his mentor. He spent the next few years fighting alongside The Flash and learning from him until he finally left mentor to become independent hero and make a name for himself.

Since that time he has come into contact with the Teen Titans several times. Always trying to help them in any way he can. He was eventually granted membership in the group but has at best been an 'on and off' member. It is only now that he seems truly interested in becoming a permanent member of the Teen Titans.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

RainbowRian

-.- yea.. well she said no and we all know what happens when she is upset.

Raven gets mad

Im glad she can control her emotions... most the time

CurvyKitten

Plots a villain that has a goal of getting Raven in a pretty yellow dress and pig tails~  >:)

CurvyKitten

Talking with Rainbow, we are working on some info and making some choices. And will be working on more info and threads in the next few days. Feel free to work on sheets and send them to both Gm's Myself and RainbowRian. And we will read over them letting you know if we have any issues. Once approved we will put it in the approved characters thread.

A few of the threads we will be starting with will be. An OOC, a relationship thread, the tower, the city, a private time thread when it comes up(for any naughty natured things happening in the tower), a information thread, also will be working on tags and so forth. SOOOO lots of work to do but I promise we are working on it.

OH Urbanzorro your fine for posting your sheet here since we just decided to have you send them :P hehe. Reading over it now though!

Urbanzorro

ok :D if you'd prefer I send it to you just let me know ;D

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

CalypsoNymph

I have to admit I'm interested... would it be okay to have a shapeshifter?  The idea I have is a human boy who gained powers because of handwave X opted to try, once, before the story started, to become a girl... and got stuck.  For a good part of the story she would be stuck with definatly female forms, and joined the Teen Titans to gain control of her abilities so that, naturally, she can turn back.  She'll also have some minor enhanced natural hormones, and be able to enhance her abilities a varying amount, increasing as the story continues, and eventually gain the ability to change gender at will.

Of course, what with the wild rollar coster female hormones are, she might not want to...

She'll start off as relatively weak, only able to enhance one or two natural human ability, like strength, speed, agility, things like that, and of course a few weaknesses.  Would a character like that be okay?

I'm into transformations (mental and physical), gender bending (preferably male to female), mind control, forced impulses, love, wants/desires, etc. etc. etc., and being the sub... though I am learning to be a cruel Dom.  ;D  If you're interested in any of this, either PM me or take a look through my ons and offs or my cravings, and then PM me!  ;D

RainbowRian

Use the template provided and PM it to Curvy kitten and I and we will look over it, give you our thoughts and see where it goes from there :)

Prince Truhan

I don't think there will be a problem but I think it's better to ask

I always loved Mas y Menos, could I take the comic version look though?

The cartoon ones look too young for an adult rp.

Naught

Gasp!

You can't have the Titans without Beast Boy!

Sign me up for Beast Boy!

<_< Unless of course I need to fill out a Character sheet for Canon...
"The keys to the castle
Are right where I left them
The princess walked in just to
take more attention."
Ons an Offs

CurvyKitten

Nods~ everyone fills out a sheet, as we are tweeking a few things here and there. Even rainbow and I wrote up full sheets for the characters we are playing. Granted cannon is a bit easier to  build as they have per-established stuff, and being able to pull from the site we linked.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Prince Truhan on September 05, 2012, 12:16:34 PM
I don't think there will be a problem but I think it's better to ask

I always loved Mas y Menos, could I take the comic version look though?

The cartoon ones look too young for an adult rp.

And nope that would be just fine, actually preferred so E doesn't come and thwack us. :P People are open to using a real image or the cartoon/comics, which ever you decide as long as it still goes with the theme of the cannon character. I mean beast boy was green after all hehe

Prince Truhan

thank you, I'll see about filling out the sheet

Naught

Could I possibly reserve beast boys spot?

I'm mobile right now sp I can't fill out the sheet until I get back home.
"The keys to the castle
take more attention."
Ons an Offs

CurvyKitten

Done and done just get a sheet into use when you can to fully claim it.

Naught

Was in the middle of my app, when I started reading beast boys history and now im out to grab some supper. Lol
"The keys to the castle
take more attention."
Ons an Offs

RainbowRian

Take your time. hopefully we will be starting thread creation in the next few days so that we can put up approved characters and such so dont feel rushed just PM them to CurvyKitten and I when you finish :)

LunarSage

When there's trouble you know who to call... >.>

RainbowRian

Cold Heritage

Naught

That was probably the hardest bit of anything I have ever done. lol (Not really, I just couldn't stop reading Beast Boy's history.)
"The keys to the castle
take more attention."
Ons an Offs

RainbowRian

@Naught: Funny. lol

@Cold: Send in a sheet and it will be discussed

CalypsoNymph

Character sheet: Sent!  :D  Let me know what you think, please.

I'm into transformations (mental and physical), gender bending (preferably male to female), mind control, forced impulses, love, wants/desires, etc. etc. etc., and being the sub... though I am learning to be a cruel Dom.  ;D  If you're interested in any of this, either PM me or take a look through my ons and offs or my cravings, and then PM me!  ;D

RainbowRian

CurvyKitten

We are working on getting threads up now. so just stay tuned folks. And we are finishing up some approvals as well. So bare with us!

Naught

I wish they would put teen titans on Netflix D:
"The keys to the castle
take more attention."
Ons an Offs

LunarSage

Quote from: Naught on September 06, 2012, 08:03:43 PM
I wish they would put teen titans on Netflix D:

+1

You can find a lot of episodes on YouTube though...

CalypsoNymph

Hehe, I can't wait!  I hope I'm approved... this should be a fun game.

Vaulera

Yeah, zorro, hey. When writing into my profile, I stated that there was a romance between Kid Flash and the recently Titan Jinx, because it was canon to some degree. Do you want this part removed, or is it acceptable?

AribethAmkiir

thought the cannon romance was between Cyborg and Jinx?    That is if we're considering cannon to be what happened in the show, and DC comics non-cannon.

Urbanzorro

If I remember the show correctly it was Jinx and Kid Flash. But I could be wrong. Either way I don't mind there having been a romance between Jinx and Kid Flash. Is that something you'd want to have continue into the game(with them still being a couple) or simply something in both their pasts? Either way works for me.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

RainbowRian

This is where we stand as of right now on characters

TEEN TITANS

The world seems to have grown quiet, the titans have rebuilt. And other towers have been established, and they all work closely with one another. It seems that things have fallen into place for our young hero's. But as they say all good things must come to an end.

Here is where we are, the world around them still needs their help. Still needs hero's and you all have answered that call.

I will be posting a more established history once I gather info and talk a few more things over with my fellow GM.

As of now we can assume that we have been working as normal. The hero's are still doing what they do best. And criminals and villains are as well. And even with other towers up and running we will be starting the tread with the Main original tower in  Jump City, California. It is easily said that certain titans are visiting, till we get more threads to get more towers up. As well as work them into the story.

Here is a site that is proving rather helpful for me.  CLICK ME!
Please send your sheets to both GM's RaindowRian and Curvykitten
Characters that are up for play, Original characters will be consider with a good build:

* Robin- LunarSage
* Starfire-CurvyKitten
* Cyborg
* Raven- RainbowRian
* Beast Boy-Naught
* Terra
* Bumblebee
* Speedy
* Aqualad
* Más y Menos-PrinceTruhan
* Red Star
* Argent-AribethAmkiir
* Kole
* Gnarrk
* Wonder Girl-Ebony Queen tentatively
* Jinx - Vaulera
* Kid Flash- Urbanzorro
* Lightning
* Thunder
* Tramm
* Ravager

Original Characters
* Ashley Newson - CalypsoNymph

[b]Player Name:[/b]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Nickname:[/b]

[b]Sex:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Height:[/b]

[b]Weight:[/b]

[b]Hair:[/b]

[b]Eyes:[/b]

[b]Unusual Features:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]

[b]Ons:[/b] These can be your character's on and off's if you'd like to list your separately. So we have a good establishment of what peoples limits are ICly and OOCLY.

[b]Offs:[/b]

[b]Place of Birth:[/b]

[b]Family if you have any:[/b]

[b]Affiliations:[/b] Are you a teen titan? Are you a tentative member, are you a new hero just getting establish, are you a solo act?

[b]Hobbies:[/b]

[b]Powers or abilities:[/b]

[b]Limitations:[/b]

[b]Special skills:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b] 

[b]History:[/b]

Vaulera

There was a very brief romance between cyborg and Jinx in her first real in-depth appearance, but later on, after cyborg's "betrayal", when Jinx was trying to capture kid flash, he and she fell into the whole thing. In the episode titled "Lightspeed", 82 I think? Yeah, that one and past is when she turns good guy, simultaneously starting to have a romantic relationship with Kid Flash. Considering a couple years have passed, and presumably Kid Flash is the primary reason for her joining the titans, I would actually like it if the relationship continued.

luphawk

I'm working on an OC villain, already PMed Curvykitten about it and she liked the idea.  I hope to have the character sheet to both GMs some time tonight.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

CurvyKitten

Quote from: luphawk on September 07, 2012, 07:27:30 PM
I'm working on an OC villain, already PMed Curvykitten about it and she liked the idea.  I hope to have the character sheet to both GMs some time tonight.

Nods~ it was an interesting idea, but note that it was sort of a villain as there is plot to possibly work with that. As I said get a sheet in and RainbowRian and I will discus it further as I have been keeping him in on the loop on all things with this game.

Almost done getting stuff pulled together folks, only a matter of time before we start! I can't wait to write with you all and see what you come up with!

Naught

"The keys to the castle
take more attention."
Ons an Offs

CalypsoNymph

n_n Great!  I'm assuming that if other people join later they'll be introduced then?

RainbowRian

Yes, We are waiting on a few sheets but if we begin and there is room, etc then they will somehow be introduced

AribethAmkiir

Quote from: Vaulera on September 07, 2012, 06:14:18 PM
There was a very brief romance between cyborg and Jinx in her first real in-depth appearance, but later on, after cyborg's "betrayal", when Jinx was trying to capture kid flash, he and she fell into the whole thing. In the episode titled "Lightspeed", 82 I think? Yeah, that one and past is when she turns good guy, simultaneously starting to have a romantic relationship with Kid Flash. Considering a couple years have passed, and presumably Kid Flash is the primary reason for her joining the titans, I would actually like it if the relationship continued.

Huh, must've missed that episode (which kind of sucks as I thought I'd seen all of the episodes :-(  )  Any way, never mind me.   ;)

On other news, we're going to have an OOC to talk about what our characters have done in the intermittent time between the last episode and the starting of the game, right?  And more importantly how characters may feel about each other?  Further, if anyone has any interest in having anything happen between their character and Argent, send me a PM.

LunarSage

CalypsoNymph

Hehe, I've been stalking the forums, and it seems it's already up in... exotic NC small groups.

CurvyKitten

sorry we are trying to get everything up before we get everyone up and running the threads like wild teens. :P

AribethAmkiir

CurvyKitten

The IC/OOC
The OOC/chatterbox
The relationship thread, I fully encourage you to work out ties and have fun with your relationship post. The format there is just for example, if you want to get a little creative with your thread then by all means have fun.

Feel free to post there and get to know one another. We are trying to put together a info thread as our final project before start.

CalypsoNymph

^^  Allright!  Everything looks great so far!

...Well, I do have one question.  According to the relationship thread, Ash(ley) isn't active.  Nor is Mas Y Menos.  Is that intentional?  ...And, if so, why?

CurvyKitten

Sorry have to update it as we get approvals up. But you know who you are so feel free to post there and pm or chat about ties.

CalypsoNymph

Hehe, it's fine.  I was just curious.  I doubt Ash has any real ties right now, but... hmmm... I'll go post my stance in the relationship thread!

CurvyKitten

You can always post a little post about your character from an IC point of view this is to help people get a feel for your character and for you to do so as well.

CalypsoNymph

AribethAmkiir

wow, you both have done a lot of work and everything looks really awesome.  Can't wait to get some posts up.

CalypsoNymph

...Oh, wait, should I not have posted in the tower?   :-[  I'm really sorry if I misunderstood something.

CurvyKitten

We were holding of on posting IC till we had everything else done. But leave it up so you don't have to repost it or anything. Let me poke Rainbow and see if we can't get those last minute touches finished I know your all eager to start.

CalypsoNymph

Sorry!   :-[ :-[ :-[  I didn't mean to post before you were ready...

CurvyKitten

Spanks CalypsoNymph~ So very naughty of you. It's mainly due to working up a few more approvals and last minute details we want everyone to be able to start at the same time and have stuff they need to start with set up.

CalypsoNymph

XP  Well, now I know I've been punished, it's all better.

Seriously, though, I'm sorry.  Feel free to delete it if it would makes things easier.  I've got it saved just in case, so I could edit it and repost if the game starts, say, in the middle of an emergency.

Urbanzorro

Are we free to post in any of the threads thus far? Just wanting to check ;D

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

CurvyKitten

Ok...I guess if you don't mind waiting on the info thread you can go ahead and start posting in the threads. ~stands back away from the posting bomb about to go off~ And please move all game discussion to OOC thread provided please and thank you ~RUUUUNNS~

RainbowRian

Quote from: CurvyKitten on September 07, 2012, 11:02:14 PM
Spanks CalypsoNymph~ So very naughty of you. It's mainly due to working up a few more approvals and last minute details we want everyone to be able to start at the same time and have stuff they need to start with set up.

Hehe Curvy  punishment eh? xD

Cold Heritage

Not really sure where I stand on this at the moment.

RainbowRian

We are now Re-Opening for two more characters
Beast Boy is re-opened we have tried to PM him and he has not been active on E for a bit so we are re opening the character.
Original Characters are welcome. Just submit a sheet to BOTH CurvyKitten and I and we will see where it goes :)

Vaulera

What about Kid Flash? Uz hasn't made a single post either, and considering the whole relationship thing, his character ceasing to exist would leave a gaping whole in my character's bio. Just to be sure, it's cyborg and beast boy you're opening for, correct?

RainbowRian

Beastboy and Cyborg are open, yes, but if someone would like to submit an Original character they can and beastboy and cyborg can continue what they are doing.  As for kid flash we are giving him until Wednesday to reply and dealing with it as it comes

CurvyKitten

We are trying to poke Urban and see what's up, either way even if we open up that spot Kidflash won't just disappear he will just be away until someone else wishes to play him. So your past can stay intact just leave it a little more open till we can either get a new kid flash or your character finds another she clicks with.

Vaulera

Thanks a lot on the quick response, I sorta blanked, the history could indeed stay the same, with perhaps slight alteration. I also wanted a cyborg pretty badly in this roleplay, he is a pretty key character in the titans.

CurvyKitten

Nods~ I understand hence we haven't had him missing or anything. Even in the history Cyborg when to scoot out and help start the other towers. So at the moment we will have a few key Characters doing that so they can easily be brought into play should someone want to play them.

AribethAmkiir

Assuming Urban has lost interest, what happens if the new player of KF doesn't dig the Kid Flinx thing? 

Not trying to be rude, does scoot=scout or is it something else?

RainbowRian

If someone happens to pick up Kid Flash and Urband doesn't play then that is between Vaulera and the new player, where they go with that. Also I do believe Curvy meant scout :)

Crowe

Hey guys, I'm interested in playing, but I don't know much about the universe other than some glimpses into the cartoon a while back. I'll be working on a profile to be submitted soon.

RainbowRian

Crowe

Sent! ;D I modified my original idea. Send me a PM with any changes necessary.

RainbowRian

MaiMizzu

So I think I'm dumb.

I was directed here after voicing interest in a superhero RP. I found your ooc.. but for the life of me I can't find the IC. I'm new to the site, I'm still getting lost.
I saw Terra was still open, I could be interested in her, definately. Is Wondergirl taken? I wasn't sure, since it said tenative.

thanks!!
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

CurvyKitten

All the links to all our current threads can be found in the first post of the OOC thread. Click me

Click on the highlighted links and they will take you to our IC thread.

Wondergirl is still on hold do to the person interested having some health issues. I'll let you know if it comes open again. As for Terra that is just fine, even have some fun plot on how to work you back in after the whole Slade thing if you choose her.

MaiMizzu

I gotta say.. after seeing examples of the RP posts, I think I'm very interested. Terra has been a fave of mine for a while. I love her powers, and she is just a great character. I've never RP'ed her extensively (though I have rp'ed as Robin and Starfire (different rp's, not at the same time. be weird to date myself)), but I think I can do it.
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

RainbowRian

Work up a sheet and we will be more than happy to go through it :D

MaiMizzu

Workin on it now, actually. And.. getting sidetracked while lookin for pics and watchin videos..

TheRaven

Would I be stepping on anyone's toes if I tossed in my hat for consideration?
"Hey," said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are"
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.
"Say 'Nevermore,'" said Shadow.
"Fuck you," said the raven.

Vaulera

On the contrary, you would be the third, unless my counting is incredibly bad. We are open to all sorts of characters, including beast boy, cyborg, kid flash and OCs.

RainbowRian

Quote from: TheRaven on September 30, 2012, 09:45:38 PM
Would I be stepping on anyone's toes if I tossed in my hat for consideration?
You are more than welcome to be considered :)