Master x Slave MxF craving

Started by TheSaneOne, September 17, 2014, 01:26:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSaneOne

Hello. I have been craving a really really good MS role play as of late. All my other sites aren't offering what I need, and or want and I wanted to see if any of you kinky E Rp'ers wanted to have a role play with me. Truth be told, I haven't really role played much in this site yet, as I was just approved today around 1pm. However, that doesn't stop me from being an experienced role player. I have been rp'ing since before I was fourteen. Of course back then, I didn't exactly do this type of rp. Back then I was really interested in 'build your own rp's' and with much luck, I found someone willing to do it with.

That was then, this is now. I am now 21, nearly 22 (October 19th) and on my first truly adult Role play website. My post length varies from 1-7 paragraphs, depending on how enthused I am about replying. However, on average, I tend to post about 2-3 paragraphs. I can do descriptions or pictures, whichever work for the partner, and I do try to cater my role plays to the other person, so at least they are entertained.

If anyone is willing to fill this role for me, shoot me a pm, i'll reply to it as soon as I possibly can.

****EDIT 7/2/2017 ****

Looking for Father x Daughter

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

Update 11/5/14

I just wanted to put this one back out there, as it is my monthly bump on here. If anyone has a desire to play D/S roleplay with me, I am here most of the time. Feel free to message me. However, if that doesn't suit your fancy, I can accommodate other types of roleplays as well. I have been craving a really good Teacher x Student roleplay or a Father x Daughter role play. The youngest I would allowed being played is 16, which is site rules. However, I would prefer the ages to be 17+ Message me if you are interested.

TheSaneOne

Update 12/1/14

I kinda want to do a vampire x human type of rp, except the Vampire is the Slave of the Human.

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

Update!

I am now 22, so I have been on this site for more than a Year!

I wanted to see if anyone wanted to do a Father x Daughter MS story?

TheSaneOne

2/22/16

Interest and back from Hiatus update.

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

Approved bump 3/13/17

I seem to revive this thread every three or four months.

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

Update 5/22/17

Hello! Would anyone like to do a Father x Twins?

TheSaneOne

Still looking for a Father x Twins

Ashena

Are you looking for two females to play one twin each, or one person to play a set of twins?

Transcendent Su

Quote from: Ashena on July 02, 2017, 03:58:30 PM
Are you looking for two females to play one twin each, or one person to play a set of twins?

What she said.

Missy

TheSaneOne

Quote from: Ashena on July 02, 2017, 03:58:30 PM

Either or. It could be fun opening this up to a small group.
Quote from: Transcendent Su on July 02, 2017, 11:34:34 PM
What she said.
^_^
Quote from: Missy on July 03, 2017, 10:42:47 PM
Also curious
Answered :D