2 More for the taking: Star Wars and a Western Idea

Started by Airindel, September 20, 2007, 11:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airindel

Two concepts popped into my mind last evening, and so I thought I'd put them forth to see if anybody is interested in them. If so, please PM me and we can discuss the concepts in further details. Much thanks.

Of Violent Passion and Emotion:
Setting: Star Wars Universe

A young girl is being raised by her mother, a Jedi, and is being taught the ways of the Force. Her mother, however, disappears, and alone, the girl seeks out her father and finds him.

Joyous to see her, the father accepts the girl into his home, and there he befriends her, and takes to the duty as a father for her. He too is a Jedi, and has an apprentice in training, one who loathes the girl. Together, the two would train. The girl realizes that the father's teachings are different then her mother's: gray murky areas which can lead to the dark side of the Force.

Upon being left alone one day, curiosity nags at the girl, and she discovers that her father was the one whom killed her mother. With that new knowledge, the girl leaves, disappearing into the galaxy.

Then her father disappears, and his apprentice goes in search for answers, and is determined to hunt the girl down, believing she might be the key to his disappearance.

The Marshal's Daughter:

In a sleepy law abiding western town, the Marshal is on leave having duties/business in a neighboring town. His assistant is left in charge. It is then that a man walks into town seeking the Marshal on personal business. It was the Marshal who saw the man's brother hung, and it was the Marshal who saw him put to prison for robbery, and murder. Revenge is the man's business, and with the Marshal being out of town, the revenge begins by paying the Marshal's daughter a visit.
Lips that taste of tears, they say,
Are the best for kissing
~Dorothy Parker

Preferences

Jester

Hi

I think the Marshalls idea sounds like a grand one. What players do you imagine being involved?

Airindel

The Marshal's Daughter is taken. Thank you.
And Comedy, I sent you a PM earlier in the day.
Are the best for kissing
~Dorothy Parker

Preferences

Morkat

Hmh, reading the title of the Star-wars one would suggest a more violent, even forced type of play? I read your On's and Off's just in case and I'm more of the soft, romantic type myself. If this suites me than I am very interested to play the apprentice, PM me if you wouldn't mind me, otherwise just ignore this message!

Airindel

Hey you!

Normally, I'm a romantic as well, but I don't see the dark sider and the gray girl as being romantic or having romantic encounters. Sorry about that.
Are the best for kissing
~Dorothy Parker

Preferences

Morkat

Aha! Misread it somehow then, good to know! Harr! (Also I didn't want to say I missinterpritatedtientr it because I hate that word!) No worries!