Maid Mansion

Started by Rune, July 11, 2015, 07:59:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rune

Several strangers are invited to a luxury mansion for an all expense paid getaway. Once there, they are transformed into a harem of sweet, sexy maids.

The staff will test them, providing them challenges to overcome. It is a competition to see who will be allowed to return to their old life.

Instead of systemless, I was considering using the game 'Maid' or 'Tokyo Brain Pop (aka Panty Explosion)'

We will need both maids and staff members.

Anyone interested?

Kyra tg

Interested. Maid me please.

wander

Putting interest here, especially if using 'Maid'. I own Panty Explosion, though I really think Maid is the better system for a game like this. :)

I don't mind playing Butler or Maid here.

Kyra tg

Any links to the system rules. A mtf game?

Wenterburn

Yukina

I'd be interested in playing a potential maid. :)

Swordsman18

fezesarecool

Interested in one of the guests!

JoanieSappho

Huh, Maid RPG.
Well, I know 'actually a guy' is a thing, so ... any objections to a cute little femboy maid?

wander

None from me, I'd play one myself... ^^

I'm pondering on doing things the classic way and random rolling when chargen happens myself. Half the fun of Maid is getting something really out there to play. :)

JoanieSappho

Quote from: wander on July 13, 2015, 08:01:59 AM
None from me, I'd play one myself... ^^

I'm pondering on doing things the classic way and random rolling when chargen happens myself. Half the fun of Maid is getting something really out there to play. :)
Oh, I also plan on rolling, just ... not that one bit. Since yeah, the randomness in Maid is one of the things that makes it so fun.

Yukina

I have no objections

Quote from: wander on July 13, 2015, 08:01:59 AM

It was interesting for me. I may have gotten the shy, bespectacled character I usually play...but she has a transparent dress. :)

Rune

I think random generation is the way to go. You will arrive at the mansion as your normal selves, then roll randomly to see what sort of maid the mansion makes you.

I need to refresh on the rules tonight. Once I do so, I will try to get this started.

PleasantLady

Would gladly accept an invitation to be in the luxury mansion as a maid. Hopefully, I'll be able to overcome the challenges and return to my old life quickly. If not, I guess I'll have to stay longer.

Yukina

*pokes for life signs*

wander

JoanieSappho

Braaaains?
I ... I mean. I also live.

Yukina

If this somehow doesn't work, would anyone else like to GM it? (Because I really like the premise of this rp)

wander

Seconded. Not me though, I'm not the best GM and I have other things doing.

JoanieSappho

You don't want me GMing anything, trust me. I am very not good at it. Although I also really want this to happen.

Yukina

*drops another phoenix down*

Kyra tg

This sounds interesting to take the reins on but I don't know the rules.  In situations like this I'm not up to GMing.

Yukina

Quote from: Kyra tg on August 13, 2015, 04:35:46 AM
This sounds interesting to take the reins on but I don't know the rules.  In situations like this I'm not up to GMing.

Ask and thou shalt receive. :)

Crash Course Of The Rules
https://krisslanza.wordpress.com/2008/09/20/basic-maid-rpg-rules/

Some Basic Scenarios That Detail How The GM Runs Campaigns
http://www.maidrpg.com/resources/maid_extra_scenraios_1.0.pdf