News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Star wars (free form)

Started by Duncan, June 14, 2009, 11:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duncan

My star wars idea is a little different from some threads here.  !st there will be a posting order.  Second I will run a D6 game in which you must play so form of lightside character.  You can walk into the gray area but you better have a good reason.  Any race is ok, along with any character concept, just pm me with speacial details. 

the game will take place just after Order 66 any Jedi in the group will be affected more so then others by this.  As far as a Jedi in the group I will say you will be able to blend in rather easy.  it will be taking place on Baspin at first.  I would like to keep it small with 5 or 6 people.  And yes you can have sex or whatever just know there maybe a chance of getting knocked up ladies.  ;D

I will post more on rules after seeing if anyone is interested.

Indigo

I haven't participated in a Star Wars based thread in a long, long time...I'm interested in this. I think tis time I got back into one, since I very much enjoy the 'universe'.

No idea of your more full blown idea, but I will say I'd like a character who was involved in research/exploration/hidden political movements.  Almost a reporter type, but who actually gets her hands dirty and expresses herself more in small, independant press releases ment for the casual citizen, rather then government eyes.

Duncan

Indigo

I would say yes, in the respect that perhaps it has been 'passed on' to her from older generations...maybe she had a great-grandmother/father who was fully trained, and because of recent events, she has been given the 'sensitivity' through genes, but she has never been trained to really understand what it is or how to use it.

So really, potential, but total greenhorn...maybe her family all experienced it,but wrote it off as 'superstition' or whatnot.

Duncan

Ok so I have a plot made out and we have a reporter.  Now I need one or more Jedi and maybe a smuggler.  Only time I will have you guys roll will be to do an action or use a skill.  Then it will only be 1 D 6 and 1-3 = fail 4-6= you did it. 

Foxy

I would be interested in doing a smuggler. Are you thinking of new basic characters like out of the D6 book?

Duncan

Change of plans.  This is going to be a freeform based thing.  No one wanted to do the D 6 therefore i will allow you guys to have free rule of what you do.  However I will be in the background helping the story along.  If chacters do battle I will have you roll for that.  1 D 6.  Who ever gets the higher number gets the hit. 

RedEve

I'd be interested in playing a Zeltron. Are you allowing Jedi characters or do you prefer not to include them?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

kckolbe

I would definitely be interested, prefer to play a techie type.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Duncan

You guys can be anything in the star wars univer.. just be a good guy unless you pm me.

kckolbe

So, I will be doing a male droid tech, most likely human.  Foxy, any ideas on race?  We certainly needn't all be human, though I would like us to be compatible races.
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

RedEve

What era would your roleplay take place in?

Duncan

It will be set between 3 and 4.  Luke is around 14 years old.  Empire is at its peak. 

kckolbe

Name:  Nivek Eblok
Species: Human (negotiable)
Type: Droid Tech
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 185
Background: Nivek grew up on a very developed planet (thinking Coruscant, will alter to accommodate shared histories with other characters) and was taught at university about basic programming and electrical engineering.  From there he was hired by a rather small droid design company, which ended up doing more repair than design.  When the design department pretty much fell apart, he stepped in and worked with the remaining members to construct droids, and for a few months the company improved until it was bought out.  Nivek was let go as part of the merger and is currently looking for work.

Personality: Nivek is a very easy-going man, very playful as well, though acts more confident than he is.  He flirts shamelessly, often not expecting to be taken seriously.  He is prone to mischief and loves projects, anything to try his creativity.

Intro Thread

RedEve

Do the five or six people that make up this rp group know each other at the start of the RP?

Duncan

No unless you inform me before hand it will be a random meeting.

kckolbe

I am all for having some kind of history with someone in the group to make joining up more feasible.  The history need not be anything special.  Childhood friends, went to university together, worked together, or even ex-lovers.  I am open for just about anything, but don't want a group of complete strangers.

Intro Thread

Rhoswen

Name: Zuilia Jeth
Species: Arkanian
Type: (Near human)
Height: 5’8”
Background: Zuilia is a direct descended of Jedi Master Arca Jeth. The white haired maiden was found at an early age to posses Jedi like abilities at age of 3. Shortly upon her 5th birthday celebration she was taken to the Jedi where she was accepted after passing the entry tests.  Since her time she has proven herself time and again to be a worthy Jedi. Often she is a loner and lives in peace for the most part. Her natural intelligence makes her formidable and cunning.
Personality: A mystery at best as she is not one to kiss and tell; that is if you can win her friendship over she may prove to be a fun and outgoing person.

(Jedi) Zuilia  Jeth

(kckolbe ~ I guess we can have been good friends for a while knowing you from the droid company you worked for before they let you go over the merger (you gifted me a small silver droid mechanical owl, as a pet called Nee Nee …I hadn’t seen you since you went off seeking work.)
Hithaear Annuieleni

kckolbe

I made a droid owl?  Sweet!  Sounds great.

Intro Thread

Foxy

Name –Demetra   
Species – Near Human - Zeltron
Type – Smuggler
Age - 19
Height - 5’ 3”
Weight – 105

Appearance – She is a short beautiful woman with long blue hair with a slight reddish tent to her skin.   She has a shapely figure with an athletic build.   She moves gracefully on her short legs.  She normally wears low cut black tops, tight black pants with knee high boots with 4” heels.

Background – Demetra was born on a ship to parents who were merchants. She saw how hard they worked till it finally drove them into selling their ship and having to live in the Slums.  She got work on several merchant ships as a copilot and for her knack for being able to work good deals for the owner.   Then she found out that her boss was a smuggler.  That’s why he did so well. She learned how to work the seedier side and the ship was very prosperus.

Then one day, she got into a high stakes poker game.   The game was nearing the end and she had little left. One of the players said if she would put up her body for 3 years, he would bet his ship. She could feel he felt cocky. She agreed and they played.  She ended up winning the hand and his small merchant ship. He was a good loser and gave it up.

She has now struck out on her own after a loan from a Hutt to fix a few things, add some weapons and make it faster. Now she has to find her contacts and make some money.

Personality – She is outgoing and is friendly. She does not trust most people for the most part but will let them prove themselves to her. She likes to show off her body and her skills. She has a certain amount of greed, promising herself she will never be poor like her parents.  She does feel sorry for the poor and will help them.  She can be nasty if she things someone will hurt her.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Zeltron

Jude

I've always wanted to play a Grey Jedi ever since finishing the second KOTOR game.  I really prefer the tone those have to the movie series, which seem at times very childish and overly simplistic.  The KOTOR games sort of delve into the light and dark sides, the philosophy of the sith and the jedi, and expose the fact that there definitely is something to light and dark, but the Jedi and Sith are just ideologies which attempt to capture them in a rigorous, dogmatic way.

My take on the Grey Jedi was that they rejected the dogma, but attempt to live in balance with the force in their own way.  I'd like to play a character like that if you have room/and are interested in me.

They'd be male and a grey jedi, probably around 30ish.  I can flesh the rest out if you're interested in having me be a part of your group.  Alternatively I wouldn't mind playing a scoundrel-type.

Doktor Sleepless

How does a Force Sensitive (but not trained) Wroonian male starfighter pilot sound? He was one of the test pilots for the prototype X-Wing fighters; but when he learned an fellow pilot (a human) was going to frame him for a crime; and with the Empire being not kind on non-humans, he stole his prototype and fled, now he's a merc... with a heart of gold.

Duncan

Great ideas guys.  Grey Jedi are fine as long as you know if you go darkside and yes you will roll it I get your character.  Doktor sounds great you and Random need to make a simple background like the others and that will close the game.  I will post the thread as soon as you guys do so.  Also does everyone know how to use the dice bot?

Also Jedi's remember the light side is being hunted a little right now, just remember you main goal is to stay alive.  The order is not in place, so you may have to do a few things you wouldn't of done before.

Jude

Name:  Xaros Deen
Species:  Humanoid
Type:  Grey Jedi
Height:  5’ 11”
Weight:  130 lbs

Appearance – Shoulder-length black hair, brown eyes, athletic build but not particularly imposing.  He's tossed away his Jedi Robes out of disdain for the order long before it became an issue of survival in the aftermath of order 66.  He typically wears gray clothing, not to display his self-identification but in order to blend in with the "imperial chic" way of dressing.  Similarly he's very well groomed and tries to appear as an educated, scholarly person instead of a Jedi.  It's extremely apparent he has a cybernetic right arm, as it is larger than his left and he neglected to have it covered with fake skin (leaving it silver).

Background – At the age of 5 Xaros was recruited into the Jedi Order as a Youngling.  He showed very little promise after his recruitment, leading to him remaining as a youngling until the age of 12 when Master Khalee Nadar, a Nautolan, agreed to take him on as his Padawan.  He became a Jedi Knight at the age of 24.  He lost his entire arm during the Clone Wars at the age of 26 and left the order shortly after.  Little is known why he left the order, but most assumed he lost his will to fight after losing his arm.

Personality – He's extremely serious and philosophical.  He takes almost every interaction as a deeply important experience.  His time being in the order bred any sense of humor out of him.  Seems to be a somewhat troubled and gloomy person, but it's hard to tell if this is really the case as he shows little emotion.  Is very critical of what he considers reckless or deceitful behavior.