Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saturnschild

Nani desuka? What wrong my dear friends. All I see is gloomy people. Would it help if saber dies. *readies scythe*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

*snuggles and kisses Snow* poor Snow...what's wrong? 

And no more killing Saber...or no more treats at all...

*restocks all the homebaked goodies and the drinks and the bar*
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

snow

i havent had nearly anuff kisses today T.T
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Lolli

-steals all of Snow's kisses before anybody else can get them, glares around the room- Mine!
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

MzNurse

*looking dejected* oh...then I guess I'm not needed anymore...*heads for the door*

saberblue

Oh, don't say that...we love you, MzNurse. ^^ *huggeths*

As for you, dear snow...*commands Ewok minions to give him a great big group hug*
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

saturnschild

*walks in with big box saying do not open. Puts box down and it starts to move* Don't open ok  *smiles and walks off*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

Oh, GOD!  *heaves Ewok minions out of the path of the box, knocks Lolli, MzNurse, and Snow out of the way as well.*  It's alright, folks!  I spent four months in the bomb squad!  I'm a pro!  *shakes the box a wee bit, listens for timers, sniffs for noxious gases, sulphur, and other combustibles.*  Hmm...nothing so far...gimme a few minutes, here...*tinkers with the box*

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

saturnschild

*pops out of box and pounces on saber* BOOOOOOOM.

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

OH, GOOOOOOOOOOD! *braces for fiery explosion of death's impact.  Waits, and when nothing happens, he glances nervously about.  Notices saturnchild, and breathes a sigh of relief.*  Oh, speederthief!  It's only you!  I was so...um...worried...*hugs*  Don't do that!  My life flashed before my eyes...and it was very boring!

saturnschild

*slaps saber on back* oh your life boring I don't believe that, and if it was you have me make it exciting with random boxes and other things >:).

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

*pouts* but Lolli don't love me no more...and Snow is all hers now...

snow

lolli robed me, who will ever give me kisses now T.T

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

MzNurse

You'll be getting all your kisses from Lolli now, Snow.  She's claimed you as hers, which means we can't kiss either of you.

saberblue

*adorable baby Ewok runs up and proceeds to give a big hug to MzNurse, and then runs over to give one to Snow, and then it runs back over and hugs MzNurse again.  Hugs from baby Ewoks make everything better.*

MzNurse

*hugglies the baby Ewoks and kisses Saber*

saberblue

*kisses her, too*

Astonished, albeit rather immature Baby Ewok, upon witnessing said kiss: "Ewwwwwwwww!  That's gross!"

snow

well apparently im married to lolli now....thow i dont remember it happening........lolli what did you put in my brownys >.>

saberblue

Well, I dunno what she put in them, but I'll trade you a speeder bike and a fistful of dollars for one of 'em. ^^

saturnschild

Hey that speeder bike is mines.

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

Yes, but it was mines first!

Um...guys?  This might sound like a completely retarded question...but does anyone have any hugs right now they'd be interested in parting with?  :'(  I'm not having a very good day...*Ewok minions make sad faces, too*

saturnschild

*opens arms wide* i have hugs for thee. come here and tell saturn what wrong

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

Just a crummy day.  Found out that somebody I know is going in for chemo.  *hugs back*  Thanks, speeder-thief. ^^

saturnschild

see i can be more then just take thing, play exploding jokes, and kill you. I can be here when u need somebody to just hug and talk to.

Now are you going to be ok about your friend.

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

Yeah...I think he'll pull through.  It's for the best, and I know it.  That just doesn't mean that I like it. ><;

You're wonderful at the exploding jokes, though. ^^  And you are a most proficient liberator of speeder bikers that aren't tied down. XD