U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

Banned for being cocky. :P
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Prefect Mos

Banned for thinking its just a movie, not an entire franchise, banned for not calling him out.. banned for sucking blood, banned for the continued holding unto an antiquated fan in harlequin romance fad that has now faded do to its popularization by hot topic wannabe goth girls.  Banned for fight club, Banned for thinking she knows.  Banned for being uncreative in banning.

Sybl

Banned for being too wordy.

Mordred

Banned for holding in alllll that anger for so long, you suddenly blew a gasket. (wipes screen) (two bans ago)

Banned for having issue with wordiness. :P (this ban)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned because I agree with Sybl. :P
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Prefect Mos

Banned for not being wordy enough, this is supposed to be a creative writing exercise, it doesn't count to post count.

Banned for agreeing with me.

Banned for disagreeing with me.

Sybl

Banned for everything under the night sky.

icandor

Banned for trying to ban and failing
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Mordred

Banned for making me run out of banning forms, making this banishment of the old-school sort.. down the trap door with you!
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned for having the unfair advantage of a trap door!

Sybl

Banned for not showing me where I am.  XD

icandor

Banned for not looking (evening Sybl)
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Prefect Mos

Banned for rapid fire bannings. Seriously guys, in the hour you've been doing this rapid fire, you've posted 1% of a board that's been very active for well over a year.

Xandria

Banned for complaining.

icandor

Banned for not giving me a challenge in my application!

Prefect Mos

Banned for not knowing why we dont.

icandor

Banned for taking to long to ban

Xandria

Banned for expecting it to be faster.

Sybl

Banned for picking on the newbie.

Xandria

Banned for thinking I'm discriminating.  :P

Sybl

Banned. I know you are.  ::)

icandor

Banned for giving me such a ridiculous writing prompt.

Sybl

>:) Banned. You are the only one who took it as a writing prompt. (the longest reply I ever got)

Xandria

Banned because where I am it is a new day. :P

Sybl

Banned, for same reason. New Day Banning.