Ex's roleplay (torioto and aaa111)

Started by AAA111, December 16, 2009, 09:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

torioto

"It's ok baby. I want you to have a good time with me today. Besides, I know you're not a sushi fan. I wasn't talking about the sushi place. I meant the pizza place on the other side." I smile back at her.

AAA111

"Oh yeah I love pizza..but are you sure about this because I mean I'd have a fun time just sitting here and talking to you. We don't need to go out to eat. I mean it is up to you babe. So what's the plan then babe"
I ask grinning up at you.

torioto

I kiss her nose like i usually did before breaking up. "Let's get some pizza"

AAA111

I smile and nod
"Yeah let's go" I say as we walk along.
"So when is your next game babe?
I ask looking up at you.

torioto

"This friday. Wanna go watch me?" I stroke her hair while I ask.

AAA111

"Um Randy wanted to go see that movie that is coming out Friday night but maybe I shouldn't go now"
I say smiling at you
I look up at you as we continue to walk along to the pizza restaraunt.
"Hey babe do you remember Leslie?"
I ask

torioto

"Not really? Who is she?" 'Was that a test? Is she wondering what I will say about Randy? Or was it really an innocent fact?'

AAA111

"Um Leslie..you don't remember her?"
I say looking over at you kind of surprised that he doesn't remember the girl that they went on a double date with. It was their first official date and Leslie and her boyfriend (now her fiancee) Mike were there.
"No comment about Randy huh?" I say grinning.
"Your cute when you get jealous babe" I smile

torioto

"Oh, yeah, I haven't seen her since that time at the mall. Whats up with her?" I say ignoring the inquiries about Randy.

AAA111

I laugh
"Oh she is getting married this summer. I'm one of her bridesmaids. But the reason that I brought it up is because she was asking if we were back together yet because she said that one we were that I am supposed to tell you to give Mike a call. You know Leslie was the only one who ever supported us. Even after the break-up she was always positive that we would get back together. She still pushes me to figure things out. She says we are called soulmates or whatever."
I say looking over at you as we walk to the pizza pub.

torioto

I tentatively grab your hand wondering if it would be okay with you at this point. We got together but only for the last 10 minutes after an 8 month period of time. Fortunately the pallor is not as crowded as the park was, and the settings were perfect for private conversations.
"Already getting married huh? Ill call Mike tonight when I have the chance. I wonder what it's for. "

AAA111

I smile as you grab my hand. Loving the feeling of him again as I shiver hoping he doesn't notice.
"Well they were together for a year and that was about 3 years ago so a total of 4 years"
"So where is this place?"
I ask you never having been to this restaraunt before as we walk along.

torioto

"I told you, the next block on bamboo street. Were almost there". I am glad she is not mad at me ans has accepted me once again almost as if nothing ever happened. I knew why. Being together like that again felt like old times. I could almost feel the glow of happiness that emanated from Alex. 'Did I always make her this happy?' I wonder.

AAA111

I look up at you as I pout
"Hey don't yell at me. How am I supposed to know where this place is?"
I say as I look over at you thinking you are mad at me but I look up at you grinning remembering the good times that we had and how happy I used to be whenever I was around him or heard his voice. He still seems to have the ability to make me happy and I love that about us.

torioto

So we get there, get directed to a decently placed table, receive our menus. I look over at Alex who is at the other side of the table. "What are you liking, baby?"

AAA111

"Um we'll let's see the pepperoni pizza is looking pretty good to me..what do you think?"
I ask looking over at you grinning.
Under my breath I say "Your to my liking"

torioto

"Two personal pizza's: one with pepperoni and one with ham, in case she wants to trade a bite later " I tell the waiter who arrives just in time.
"What will you be drinking?" asked the waiter.
"A cola and a root beer." I answer, knowing all too well Alex's favorite drink.
"Did you say you wanted something else, baby?"

AAA111

I look at you and shake my head
"Nope I'm good to go. MM that ham pizza sounds good too"
I say grinning as I look over at you
"SO honestly I want to hear what your opinions are on randy. It is kind of cute that your jealous. You get those cute dimples when you get jealous"
I say pointing to your cheeks as I grin.

torioto

"I guess I do deserve some torture from you"  I sigh "I don't like him because he never gave me a chance" I say.

AAA111

"Oh babe this is only the beginning"
I say laughing
Yeah sure he did. He liked you up until the point that you decided to dump me because I was whiny little baby or some stupid lame ass excuse. He is like my big brother out here when my real brother isn't around to have my back. It hurt soo much when you dumped me. Honestly I thought we were gonna get married and be together forever some day and when you ended that it hurt. Alot."
I look at you and think you were good to me. He never pressured me to do anything. It was when he was around his "brothers" that he was a tool.

torioto

"I'm sorry... I never thought about what would happen to you. But that'll change." I reach over and grab her hand, smooth an and silky as always.

AAA111

I look at you and sigh
"Uh i hate this. I cant help but just smile when i'm around you. So many people are gonna be mad when they find out we are back together"
I say trying to gauge some kind of expression that shows me how he feels about me again and us as a whole.

torioto

"Then they better prepare themselves, because I love you, babe.

AAA111

"Oh do you now?" I ask giving him a half grin
Our pizza comes and I look at you smiling
"So what are you up to tonight?" I ask

torioto

"I guess I'll be working on that class project I was telling you about. Oh great! Our pizzas are here." The pizzas were smaller than what I was used to but they were tastier than most others. "How about you?"