Vampiress (F seeking M)

Started by Endara, November 11, 2010, 10:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endara

First off, these are more traditional, not Twilight vampires, that I have in mind. They can use shadows to transport themselves short distances they can move faster than human vision can follow. Brown eyes become red when fangs are bared anything else turns gold and it is not uncommon for a mix of colors in the eyes of a vampire's True face. They can speak with one another telepathically and implant thoughts into the minds of humans as well as reading minds. They are carnal but not uncaring. They do have emotion though they are usually quite reserved. Sunlight is a no. Eye contact risks suggestion, or rather mental manipulation, especially from females. Strength is far superior to human. So now that the brief explanation is over, here we go kiddies...

She is an ancient, the youngest in a powerful family. She has not turned any for herself, like her older brother she is very picky and selective and even vindictive in her selection. Her prey though, can be most any. Her name is Abrielle and she is very skilled at mental manipulation to the point where eye contact isn't always necessary. If the mind is weak enough they can be turned into a pawn. To an limited extent compared to eye contact, but some things can be done.

Story setup, I need a male player to be the character Gemini, a strong, built man of Italian descent. He has olive skin and blue eyes with black hair. Son of a hunter who was ostracized after having sex with a newly turned female vampire his father had caught. He recognizes Abrielle in a bar, having seen her picture in books all over. He immediately makes a move on her and is taken back to the home she shares with her older brother, Corbis. Corbis is an NPC I'll play if dialogue is done so no worries there.

The story will follow Abrielle and Gemini as the relationship plays out and eventually leads to Gemini's... undeath.
"I'm not stalking, I'm exploring your personal life covertly! No, that's not my bike in your garage..."

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=86844.0 - My on's and off's

Qt