Debating a New Game

Started by Vandren, February 02, 2006, 01:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvi

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Jefepato

Quote from: Vandren on February 04, 2006, 01:32:53 PM
Vulgar Magick with Witnesses = automatic 1 Paradox + 2 Paradox/die rolled if it's a Botch

"What do you mean, you sprout wings and fly away?"

Rin

*nods* How flexible will you be about the vulgar/coincidental divide? Like I said, I've seen it run several ways, some better than others.
"Which means we're born to lose?"
"It just means we have to live to win."

Anathanasia

Quote from: Vandren on February 04, 2006, 09:15:04 AM
Added Note

Since the majority seem to prefer troupe-style play . . . I think I'll limit characters to starting level, Camarilla, Sabbat, Independant, non-Wyrm Changing Breeds (inc. Ronin), and Tradition/Hollow One Mages.

Aww, so far away from shadow step...  :P

Sure you don't want to let us have a few extra freebies at least?

I'm game anyway, I just know how slow online games can be, thus character advancement, so, y'know, I am hoping I can change your mind a bit and talk you into starting all the characters as not-neonate level.  ;)
A Special Craving: Rookie Cop has a Bad Day

My Cravings & Desires: Six Ideas in Search of a GM, Solo System RPs

Avatar provided with permission by the artist, Vaesark!

Natalie C. Barney

You can get more Freebie Points just take 7 pts. in flaws and no merits. Basic starting level is fine by me.
"Why should a woman dress like the enemy."
Natalie Clifford Barney

D&D Shadows & Shades: ~Yeskarra, Bard~
Serenity-Tales of the Chasseur ~Saranii Jannu, Registered Companion~

Vandren

Quote from: Jefepato on February 04, 2006, 01:38:12 PM
"What do you mean, you sprout wings and fly away?"

Yeppers.  :)

Quote from: Rin*nods* How flexible will you be about the vulgar/coincidental divide? Like I said, I've seen it run several ways, some better than others.

I'd think it fairly obvious, but since you ask . . . if it can be logically explained away (even as "Eastern medical technique"), or hidden, then coincidental.  If it's obviously ripping away the fabric of consentual reality (throwing fireballs, flying, etc.) then it's be vulgar.  There're probably some questionable acts, but those'd be questionable in the Mage's mind anyway.  :)

Quote from: Ana
Sure you don't want to let us have a few extra freebies at least?

I'm game anyway, I just know how slow online games can be, thus character advancement, so, y'know, I am hoping I can change your mind a bit and talk you into starting all the characters as not-neonate level.

"Starting" creation level's not necessarily "Neonate" level.  I've seen, and created, some quite good ancilla with starting level.  :)  But, I'll think about it, maybe a little.  No promises.

I'll put in the request today.  Given that Elvi's one of the goddesses, the board ought to be up soon.  Info may take alittle longer as I've got a fair bit of classwork to do today.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Elvi

Boards up dearest and even though it IS a system game I actually managed not to break the boards!
*sticks tongue out at ANA *

ZK

I decided to add an Archives & OOC child board for it.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Elvi

*blinks*
what already?
Thought the scum *coughs* players had to waite for those?

Good grief we are an efficient pair aren't we? *grins*

ZK

When I get bored, I get creative and productive. ^_^
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Vandren

Quote from: Dominatrix Zulo-Kitty on February 05, 2006, 03:23:27 PM
I decided to add an Archives & OOC child board for it.

Danke, mucho (woohoo, two languages!).  And thanks for the extra part.  :)

Alright folks, board's up under NCNS and I'm getting threads added bit by bit while typing up my polishing.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei