School of Pleasure (closed!)

Started by Lingo, May 11, 2009, 02:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlaminGlory

Name: Katrina Williams
Bio: She was sent to this school in order to lean from the finest teachers, although she really didn't see the point as she didn't think that she needed to learn any of this stuff.
Physical appearance: Long wavy black hair and violet eyes, usualy is seen in black with a blood red choker on her neck. She is fiesty and not one to give into people at all. Tends to love to be alone but can be found a group of people.

Lingo

Thank you for posting information everyone, I found out a way to radomly select who is with who. I'll post after all 10 profiles are up!

Duncan

Name/Teacher Name: Dr. Johnathan Jones
For teachers only: Subject taught:Fine Arts
Bio: Graduated with honors from Jamestown with honors when he was 21 been teaching for six years trying to find a place to fit in, his girlfriend of eight years left him to be with another man. (I will add more in RP) 
Physical appearance:  Think of the blond dude from fast and the furious.

PS: If you could please send me a pm when ready.

Lingo

alright, we have 4 students and 3 teachers, we will have to work something out, but i think we should start soon, unless anyone objects.

Lingo

Hello, I've decided to ask for one more male teacher so we can begin the rp, having it delayed for quite a bit.

We are in need of one dominant male teacher. If you are interested and have any questions, feel free to pm me :-)

tonycraig0555

Name: James Tucker
Teacher
Subject taught: English
Bio/Physical appearance: James has long blond hair which he normally keeps tied up, emerald green eyes, fair skin.  He is 5'10" 185lbs, slender but with a toned body.  He was very much a bookworm in his youth which led him to the career path he chose.  He is new to the school but finding it's way of interacting with the students very exciting to him.  He is a quite type of man but with a little chip on his shoulder which allows him to be stern with his students when need be. 
Ons and Offs

Sorry once again for vanishing from E.  Had a few personal issues I had to deal with.  To those I have lost contact with, I am sorry, hopefully we can reconnect.  Thank you all for understanding.