Zydrate .....I crave it

Started by RavenEve, February 11, 2009, 07:18:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RavenEve

Ok, so I have a new craving, and I doubt any other group of people could take care of it. That means that I put it out here for everyone on E, in the hopes of finding someone that might help me take care of this.

Repo! The Genetic Opera.....please if you have not seen this movie / and are not squeamish when it comes to blood.....watch it.

Plot :

In the year 2056 - the not so distant future - an epidemic of organ failures devastates the planet. Out of the tragedy, a savior emerges: GeneCo, a biotech company that offers organ transplants, for a price. Those who miss their payments are scheduled for repossession and hunted by villainous Repo Men. In a world where surgery addicts are hooked on painkilling drugs and murder is sanctioned by law, a sheltered young girl searches for the cure to her own rare disease as well as information about her family's mysterious history. After being sucked into the haunting world of GeneCo, she is unable to turn back, as all of her questions will be answered at the wildly anticipated spectacular event: The Genetic Opera

Pairings I want

GraveRobber x Shilo

GraveRobber x original character

GraveRobber x Amber Sweet

Pavi Largo x Original character

BigBuckBob

Sometimes I wonder why I need you at all.

Unfortunately, I'm a little tapped out. But if no one else picks up on it I'll come back.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

RavenEve

so far you are the only one who has even acted as if you have seen the movie....which is sad, because that movie ROCKS!!! ^^

I hope you do come back

BigBuckBob

One of the games I expressed interest in has been postponed. Frees me up some.

Should I load up a couple little glass vials?
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Modern Fairy Tale

Yeah, that movie was cool.  Looks like you have your partner.  If any other cool gothic ideas come up, please let me know.  Thanks.
She again rubbed a match on the wall, and the light shone round her; in the brightness stood her old grandmother, clear and shining, yet mild and loving in her appearance. "Grandmother," cried the little one, "O take me with you; I know you will go away when the match burns out; you will vanish like the warm stove, the roast goose, and the large, glorious Christmas-tree." And she made haste to light the whole bundle of matches, for she wished to keep her grandmother there. And the matches glowed with a light that was brighter than the noon-day, and her grandmother had never appeared so large or so beautiful. She took the little girl in her arms, and they both flew upwards in brightness and joy far above the earth, where there was neither cold nor hunger nor pain, for they were with God. 
Hans Christian Anderson in The Little Match Girl

RavenEve

Quote from: Buchanen on February 14, 2009, 03:44:41 PM
One of the games I expressed interest in has been postponed. Frees me up some.

Should I load up a couple little glass vials?

^^ indeed, I would love that.

RavenEve

Quote from: Modern Fairy Tale on February 15, 2009, 09:28:15 AM
Yeah, that movie was cool.  Looks like you have your partner.  If any other cool gothic ideas come up, please let me know.  Thanks.

I don't mind having more then a few partners for this movie craving, there are a few pairings I want ^^

Bliss

I haven't got the mental bandwidth to take on yet another... but I <3 the movie and would love to read your thread when it's up and running!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

PeacethatPowerbrings

I love the movie, you can PM me if you need another partner, anytime.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

ChosenbyRuin

I've not seen this movie, but I really, really want to after reading that description.

The Golden Touch

>> <<; 

I've seen the movie.  I'm more a fan of the music than the movie.  Especially the songs between Mag and Shilo, as well as the ones with Shilo and her dad.  Very awesome music. ^ ^

Good luck finding your games.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences