News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

TyCaine

Not religious myself, certainly not Christian...  But this Christian Rock band has me hooked with their sound lately:

Skillet - Hero
Currently tentatively looking for a writing partner or two, pitch me an idea...
My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Ons & Offs & Current Threads | Recent Posts | F-List
RPs Wanted 1 | RPs Wanted 2
Apologies & Absences

Saerrael

Mordred

Before this creature fades into his dark, cozy box.. one last song.. a high favorite.
David Bowie - Life on Mars
*See Pillory*

Aiden

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

abandoneddolly

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Currently the ears are surrounded by the entire masterpiece 'The Fragile' by 'Nine Inch Nails'. Even though I lay still in my cozy box, this music seems to give that lovely sensation of sinking deep into the ground.. not just into the dirt but becoming part of every wild little morsel. I wonder if my dreams will send that pesky ball of fire overhead many times through a long sleep, or if like most days of slumber my eyes will open as they always do when dusk sends it's tendrils through the land. Always ravenous.

Current song.. Please.
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

WyldRanger

RP7466

"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

rhev

abandoneddolly