Sold into slavery! (M for F)

Started by Denivar, November 26, 2016, 10:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denivar

Your character has just been sold as a slave. Perhaps she is spoils of war. Perhaps she was sold by family members to pay off debts. Perhaps enslavement is the punishment for some crime. Whatever the case, she is now a slave -- at the mercy of her owners, doomed to a life of service and subjugation. Doomed to be constantly at the mercy of those fortunate enough to be on the right side of life's fortunes.

We can negotiate the setting -- it could be a sci-fi space opera setting, an ancient dark fantasy setting, or simply a modern day alternate history where slavery is commonplace. Whatever the case, our role play will begin with your character being sold off as a slave to the highest bidder after being humiliatingly paraded before her would-be owners.

From there, we will play out her experiences in detail -- who buys her? How does she react? How does she interact with her owner? With other free people? With other slaves? How does she survive? Is there any hope for winning her freedom or escaping?

There is plenty of opportunity for smut, but this will also be both plot and character-development oriented. How does her enslavement change her as a person? Will she relate to her captors or always see them as the enemy?

I am looking for a partner who wants to explore these questions. I won't be playing a single character for this, and there is no guarantee her owner will remain stable over the course of the role play. She could be owned by a single person (either male or female), by a family, by a tavern or brothel, by merchants intending to sell her on, by some corporation, or something or someone else entirely. She might end up with a happy or sad ending. It all depends on how it plays out. I intend for this to have a very 'open world' feel to it, with plenty of interesting characters to populate the universe.

Here are some kinks that will likely feature prominently:

- bondage (of course!)
- extreme power exchange and non-consent
- whipping, flogging, spanking, etc
- hair pulling
- branding/marking
- piss play (optional, I like how 'real' feeling this makes it but if this is too ick for you just let me know and we can exclude it).

Please PM me if interested!
"If you go to see the woman, do not forget the whip." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Ons and Offs -- Roleplay Ideas -- Apologies, Absences, Excuses, that sort of thing