For Our British Friends

Started by Lancis, July 07, 2005, 01:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lancis

A prayer to those members from Great Britian, may your friends and family all be safe.

I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz

Humble Scribe

Thanks for your thoughs, lancis. The bus bomb was about 400 yards from my office, but all of my friends, colleagues and loved ones are safely accounted for, thankfully. London has been through bombs before; German, Irish, you name it, and we'll get through it.

Scribe
The moving finger writes, and having writ,
Moves on:  nor all thy Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Ons and Offs

Lirliel

Yeah got to say one things for the people across the North Sea, ya''ll are a stubborn folk. Must be that Isle blood ;)

But still my deepest compassion for the british people here, I sure hope no one from our asteemed group was wounded or in some way (Well physical) adjuncted to the bombings. May god give speed to the British in there recovery and may God also grant death apon the people who did this, be they white, black or asian and of any religion. This is just plain wrong.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Ajoxer

God help me, but I worry that this is the work of our own US. I'm a paranoid in all but diagnosis- Since I fear I'll be sent to the wacko-shack if I tell a psychologist, or really anyone who can find me- so I can't help but see all these things that make me think, " What if the US is doing this?"

Then I think, " Oh god, I'm going to get drafted and sent to Iran, I don't wanna die."
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Zakharra

Quote from: Ajoxer on July 07, 2005, 07:51:11 PM
God help me, but I worry that this is the work of our own US. I'm a paranoid in all but diagnosis- Since I fear I'll be sent to the wacko-shack if I tell a psychologist, or really anyone who can find me- so I can't help but see all these things that make me think, " What if the US is doing this?"

Then I think, " Oh god, I'm going to get drafted and sent to Iran, I don't wanna die."

I'm assuming most of this *points up* is sarcasm.

Back ot the topic,  Let the British stand tall and proud and show the world what metal they are made of anf may your enemies quake at your wrath.

Keelin

I spent yestday hugging my pharmasist while she waited to hear from her daughter who works in a hospital next to where the the bus bomb went off. Thankfully her daughter rang to say she was ok just badly shaken.
Thoughts go out to all those that were hurt or lost loved one.
'The first and foremost erogenous zone is in the minnd'

Spookie Monster

Hear, hear. I think we can agree regardless of our particular political or religious inclinations that hurting innocents is a bad thing. Best of luck to everybody over there, and to everybody connected to everybody over there; I, for one, am thinking of you.

Spel
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Lancis

Again to our British friends, i am glad to see you moving on, dont let them get you down.. and i for one as spel said will also keep you in my thoughts and prayers...

I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz