Sailor Moon [Recruitment] - [Discontinued]

Started by TheBlackThrone, July 19, 2015, 08:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Sakura

Of course! You have to keep up that relationship because that is what makes up the characters. It's their love for each other that is so strong, it could be up there with Usagi and Endymion's.

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Lady Sakura

✨(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っc(◕︣◡◕᷅c)✨

We most certainly do!

Crash

Okay I have two characters to make now when I get home. ;)

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

TheBlackThrone

I only ask that you all make sure that you can handle another game. This game doesn't move ridiculously fast. From what I've seen, it moves at a peace that is doable for everyone and even when someone needs more time to post, we all patiently wait. We have a good mature group and I can see you guys enjoying the atmosphere and being able to plot and have your characters make friends to your heart's content. Just make sure you can handle another game before you commit. Nobody likes when someone commits, gets a story started, and then suddenly drops. We've had a few people do it so far but fortunately the plot hadn't kicked off yet. They managed to drop during the sandbox period. But overall, I hope you guys enjoy the game, and I can't wait to see what you come up with.

I will reserve the roles.

All we have left is:

Knights: Venus
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Crash

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on October 19, 2015, 05:30:57 PM
I only ask that you all make sure that you can handle another game. This game doesn't move ridiculously fast. From what I've seen, it moves at a peace that is doable for everyone and even when someone needs more time to post, we all patiently wait. We have a good mature group and I can see you guys enjoying the atmosphere and being able to plot and have your characters make friends to your heart's content. Just make sure you can handle another game before you commit. Nobody likes when someone commits, gets a story started, and then suddenly drops. We've had a few people do it so far but fortunately the plot hadn't kicked off yet. They managed to drop during the sandbox period. But overall, I hope you guys enjoy the game, and I can't wait to see what you come up with.

I will reserve the roles.

All we have left is:

Knights: Venus

Once every week is right in my wheelhouse for posting so it shouldn't be a problem.

Lady Sakura

I have a huge soft spot for sailor moon. And Neptune and Uranus are very keep to themselves kind of people so I'll be working that angle if that is alright with either Crash or you TBT. I will try to see if I can establish a connection with Pluto and Saturn in game. If that work?

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Vampire Mistress Sakura on October 19, 2015, 05:54:05 PM
I have a huge soft spot for sailor moon. And Neptune and Uranus are very keep to themselves kind of people so I'll be working that angle if that is alright with either Crash or you TBT. I will try to see if I can establish a connection with Pluto and Saturn in game. If that work?

You can but I don't want people following the anime too much because no one has really been working the interpretation of the characters how they were in the anime because these are all OCs and not canon. I'm very big on player interaction, so I do hope that you're at least willing to RP outside the box, especially if there are characters that your character "naturally" through writing finds interesting. I do not want for any OOC pre-planned stuff to be affecting how a character would naturally respond to someone or something. All the characters so far have been interacting with each other. They do have those characters they love and hate, but it hasn't been going along with the anime or manga and it has just all naturally wound up that way through RP.  The Outer Senshi are not going to be one big standoffish clique to interact with no one but each other. I would like for everyone to just intermingle.

Let me add a disclaimer that the Uranus x Neptune thing is completely fine. What I mean is I don't want you and Crash to solely be writing to each other as though you're doing a solo RP and not interacting with others. Or trying to round up all the Outer Senshi into one clique because all of the senshi have been interacting with each other without the clique mentality.
The gates are open

Lady Sakura

Roger that, I'll keep that in mind as I design her. Also, since she governs water.  I would like to keep up with her graceful nature along with her love for music and arts.

You'll make the final yes or no once I send her your way.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Vampire Mistress Sakura on October 19, 2015, 06:08:48 PM
Roger that, I'll keep that in mind as I design her. Also, since she governs water.  I would like to keep up with her graceful nature along with her love for music and arts.

You'll make the final yes or no once I send her your way.

That's fine. :-)
The gates are open

Crash

I plan on interacting with others.  It may be fun to have Uranus be more social and dragging Neptune along with her giving VMS a reason to have Nepture interacting with the others.

Lady Sakura

Is Namie Amuro face claim taken by any chance?

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open

Lady Sakura

TheBlackThrone

Mhm. I recommend you also check out the "Approved Characters" link on the front page so you can see what weapons and breeds are taken. Face claims are mentioned in the "Visual Description" of the player's profiles. I'll be cleaning up the Character Thread per chapter to remove any inactive profiles. In the meantime, I'm going to try and quickly edit the character page to bring it up to date.
The gates are open

Crash

Taking an Abyssinian for the breed and no one has my face claim so I am good.  I am going to use Uranus's space sword for her weapon which looks like a scimitar.

TheBlackThrone

The character thread is now up-to-date with fresh information so you'll be able to see what weapons and breeds are and are not taken. :-)

We're still looking for a Knight Venus for anyone browsing this game.
The gates are open

Crash

May plan is to have a completed character sheet in a couple of days.

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open

Crash

A couple hundred pages is a bit much to catch up on.  Can anyone give me a summary of what has happened so far in game?

Flower

There was a club showcase at the University. Characters still were not aware of who they really were. Guardians were present as well, debating when to awake their charges. The Negaverse attacked. Shit got real. Each character was transported to a location and made to fight a mini boss of the Negaverse. Their guardian helped them transform for the first time. They reconvened with the others. Currently, they are getting their behinds handed to them by a frog.

Now, the above is the main plot.

Group side plots so far include a competition between Sailor and Knight Jupiter. Then there is a club party scene in the works.

Throne, did I miss anything?

Crash

So would Uranus have already transformed then if that was already written?

Thanks Flower! 

TheBlackThrone

You can choose to include her into the main plot or sit this main plot out and enjoy the side scenes. It is completely up to you.
The gates are open

Crash

Has she already gone through her transformation when Koka was playing her?  If not I might be able to get her done in time to actually fight a mini boss.

TheBlackThrone

Yes. She went through her transformation. She was just about to fight before my recent GM post.
The gates are open