Avacyn's Flights of Fancy (m/f)

Started by Lady Avacyn, June 24, 2012, 02:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Avacyn

Lady Avacyn

Lady Avacyn

Just added a new pairing that I really want! Avacyn X Sorin Markov from Magic the Gathering.

Lady Avacyn

Updated after many months currently after a Young Justice RP. If someone will play SuperBoy for me, I can try to double as a canon for their OC as well.

Lady Avacyn

Updated with a new craving. Bright red at the top

Lady Avacyn

Just cleared out some of the stuff I'm no longer interested in. And added a new original idea. OCEAN. Please have a look!

Lady Avacyn

Lady Avacyn

Lady Avacyn

Lady Avacyn

Updated... Took some things out... hurts too much to want them anymore.

Lady Avacyn

So apologies for the disappearing act. I cleaned up some of the clutter while I figure out if there's anything I actually want. So for now if you're interested please ask.

Lady Avacyn

As an update, I am aching to rp with no real cravings... if anyone has any suggestions they'd like to float past me I'll definitely give your ideas a listen.

Lady Avacyn

Okay so it's been forever since I posted on here. But as an update I've removed my Original ideas and inspiration pics, as Photobucket, my main image hosting site has gone to crap. SO, if you have any ideas you'd like to offer I'd be more than happy to hear.

Lady Avacyn

Added another rp option Breath of the Wild. Please someone rp Kass for me... pweeze...  :'(

Lady Avacyn

Okay did a little update, added a new idea. If anyone is interested in Fire Dancers. PLEASE pm me!

Lady Avacyn

Updated, added an idea. Please PM for info

Lady Avacyn

updated-ish with a bit of an apology to all who have rped with me in the past and currently.

Lady Avacyn

Added an idea to the thread... here's hoping I can actually stick with something.

Lady Avacyn

Lady Avacyn

Lady Avacyn

Updating after a lengthy hiatus. I warn that I'm taking baby steps in coming back to E, so please go easy on me.

Lady Avacyn

Lady Avacyn

Updates: Added Star Wars to the Fandom list.

Lady Avacyn

Lady Avacyn